Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Exactly I'm not usually scared of dogs but was bitten twice in the leg by a friends dog a few years ago at an event when I simply.walked past it the owner friend said it was safe to be near the kids. It's lucky I was the only one bitten not any kids. I had to have injections a few weeks apart.

I was told it was out of character for the dog that was spooked (even though I did nothing but walk past) surely that could happen in a shop if a dog gets spooked. Perhaps to a Child.

Reactions: 11

Grg91

She did a shein haul a few months ago and there were a lot of comments saying to google it to see how awful they are and I’m sure she responded to it but she’s doing another? As long as she’s being paid then who cares about the poor people who made the clothes.

indiansummee

Oh Lord, same old same 😴
Does she know the difference between monochrome and monotonous? Whereby they aren't interchangeable?
Beige carrots. Exciting! Can't wait for oatmeal cucumbers, ecru tomatoes and fawn peppers.
Why is she looking so frumpy these days? And why is there a random tray plonked in the middle of the bed?!

• Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
im brand new to her and it sounded to me as if he doesn’t holiday with her yet goes away with his parents ?

if my understanding is correct therein lies the problem!
---
Most adult children don’t holiday with parents imo
He does go on holiday with Freya too - but then goes on a separate holiday just with his mum every year. One time they went to South Africa and Freya stayed with her mum in one hotel while Tom stayed with his mum in different accommodation. I thought that was a strange set up!

smoothie

Why has she had lights fitted in between the bookshelves, isn't the purpose to illuminate the shelves 😆

She comes across as stupid and try hard, and not remotely authentic. She adds so many superfluous words, and the way she fingers every product 🙈. Getting a real job and a social life would do wonders for her. She's wasting her life vlogging extreme beige, I feel a bit sorry for her as she doesn't seem to have any awareness of how pathetic it is.

How old is she?

Dolphingal

VIP Member
I've not watched a beige vlog in a few months, it was starting to give off depressing vibes on top of being boring. Has she done anything new in the last few months at all? Anything about the house or garden worth watching?
Er, no. She has been shopping until she drops and has more clothes than Primark and gifted skin care than Boots warehouse. What makes me laugh is, she wants a big fancy kitchen but can't cook and relies on Tom to make meals. She gets by during the day by having a Starbucks and an M&S meal deal..... The mind boggles 🤡

• Haha

aulty

Watched the stocking filler gift guide and I am in ranting mode:

Do not buy blue light filtering glasses. I saw my eye doctor a couple of weeks ago and she said there is no proof they actually work. Wasted money. (as are the vitamins, she is promoting - they usually contain so little of whatever is advertised that you are better off eating an apple)
The shampoo sheets are a nice enough idea, but you can get a bar of nice hair soap or shampoo bar at a fraction of the price. I can recommend those especially if you travel a lot because they can go in the hand luggage. Same for skin care bars (my skind likes the Nivea ones). Just be aware that it might take a few washes for your hair to get used to a hair soap.
Shower bombs - I've received them as gifts before - are a waste of money, quite literally down the drain. Especially if, like our Freya, you have a flat shower tray that you can't plug.

Re mindfulness - there are so many articles recently on how counterproductive the whole mindfulness trend can be and that there is a trend on TT where you deliberately set yourself up for failure. Christ.

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
When she said Tom was off to Glastonbury, I felt a pang of anxiety about her new white house and him coming home muddy. 😂

• Haha

hogwartsgraduate

Chatty Member
The freebies they show for all of 2 secs then toss them aside, so ungrateful!

I'd be saying thankyou over and over - but then I'm one of those that never even wins on a raffle🤞🏼

hannah123

VIP Member
We’ve truly reached peak influencer, a white colander is a zara dupe…it’s like someone is playing a caricature of an influencer and picked the most mundane household object as a prop, but it’s actually real

• Haha

aulty

The gift guide for her is focused on a very narrow type of woman, those who value aesthetics over function. That sport bag is for people who want to be seen on their way to the gym, those who are into their sport and work outs are looking for more functional gear.
Don't gift Christmas themed stuff (like those oven gloves), the minute you gift this Christmas is over and it has to go in a box.

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
Poor Lauren Freya, arranging her beige balls for display and thinking she's winning at life. Love, go get a hobby or have some sex.

• Haha

Fanny-Dango

Last time I watched her was last Christmas's present haul - it made me cringe, so much overpriced tat for such an over indulged bore.
She'd be better off just showing videos of her beautiful goldie, I'd happily watch those.

Loulou_23

VIP Member
Why would you go get your make up professionally done then go for a facial a couple of hours later!!!

Both were probably gifted anyway but it makes absolutely no sense!

• Heart
  • Angry