Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smoothie

Shes such a brand sucker... She re-bought Adenola socks, even though she was disappointed at how quickly they got holes in!

And she's just got rid of 8 bin bags of clothes so needs some more. It's just an excuse to buy more stuff!
Got rid of 8 bin bags?!! 😲 I hope it all went to Charity. That would be a big wake up call to most people to stop buying and deal with the underlying 1emotional issues.

Reactions: 12

holden9

Chatty Member
Tesla's are soo 2021. She's literally supporting a psycho bigot for a CEO. She's always behind on the times

Twinkletoes974

VIP Member
Her bedroom makes me feel so sad. It’s so empty it echoes, there’s literally nothing on the surfaces, no bedside lights, nothing. Does she really like living like that?! It feels so cold and depressing

Attachments

Cheshire Oaks is well known for designer shops and it's nowhere near Manchester, it's on the cusp of North Wales..... Nothing like a drive out in your leased range rover for a bit of youtube content eh, Lauren?? 🤑
I love Cheshire oaks but hate all the dogs indoors in the shops...that annoys me so much.i don't mind dogs outside I don't expect dogs in designer shops. It puts me off spending. I've heard others say the same thing there before too.

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
I noticed a lot of you tubers now show how they style the items they bought for their home after showing their haul. Lauren doesn’t do this because most of what she buys just gets returned. So pointless. She talks about styling, hosting & organising but doesn’t really show any of this content or when she has it has been half hearted especially her organising videos. She has very little to offer her audience.

Rosie glow

VIP Member
I had a recommendation on my you tube for one of her holiday vlogs from about 6 years ago pop up of course curiosity got the better of me and I had a nosey
Well, what a different person she was she was wearing all different colours no beige and she looked really happy even Tommy was smiling and joking around, they actually looked like a young couple in love, you could tell he loved her by how he looked at her
Fast forward 6 years and all he seems to do now is scowl and roll his eyes at her he never looks happy well not the few times he graces her with his presence anyway
All she does is dress in beige and act weirdly with the dog I wonder what happened 🤔
I know 6 years is a long time and people change and obviously we don't see what goes on behind d closed doors but the difference seems vast to me,

• Wow
Just watched her latest flog.

Why is she dumping so much furniture in the open plan space? A large dining table next to an giant island that seats four.
A console table behind the couch, yet she has big cabinets in front?

She's become so greedy and wants everything all at once. No original thought either, just copy and paste of whatever is fashionable. Bore.

Dolphingal

VIP Member
Her day is filled with dog, 3 types of journalling (including Gratitude - thank you for my legs, the sky etc) breath work, meditation, making moodboards on Pinterest and filling and emptying 2 dishwashers.
It's all just busywork. Most people fit in all the domestic and pet chores around their actual job.
You're absolutely right..... It's bloody pathetic isn't it? Beige, boring and blessed with Barney but seeing less and less of Tom these days it appears....... Cricket is his priority, then his mum, then possibly Lauren......

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Anyone can do that with some collateral behind them.... Grandads inheritance etc... Maybe that's how they added to the 'mortgage' for that big Cheshire house they're in now.... Both rattling around in a huge house and Barney..
It could be that he had an inheritance. His mum is always mentioned, but not his dad, and it seems his mum is on her own as Tom is always off on holiday with her.

He's always had money and it's clear that money is no object for either of them. He used to own a restaurant and I remember reading that he owns other properties that he leases out too. He also owned the house they lived in previously.

On their relationship: it's increasingly clear that he calls all the shots there and everything is on his terms. When I started watching Freya, she was always excitedly hinting that 'Tommy might pop the question.' Now she's saying he's not the marrying type and his mum seems to take priority in his life over her. He's also a moody so and so who I have never warmed to!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why has she had lights fitted in between the bookshelves, isn't the purpose to illuminate the shelves 😆

She comes across as stupid and try hard, and not remotely authentic. She adds so many superfluous words, and the way she fingers every product 🙈. Getting a real job and a social life would do wonders for her. She's wasting her life vlogging extreme beige, I feel a bit sorry for her as she doesn't seem to have any awareness of how pathetic it is.

How old is she?
She's 31, but she comes across like a 20 something wannabe aesthetic influencer that can't seem to find her niche. Nothing is original and her whole house is a copy paste from pinterest. I noticed that in her hauls she often says "I got this because it looks aesthetic or is aesthetically pleasing" etc. Everything in her life must be so aesthetically pleasing that she had to even use a made up name online.

She would have been so much more interesting if she did a day in a life or something...and none of that organise my kitchen cupboards , because that was a lazy unoriginal attempt at organising.

But then again, she's that boring, nothing happens except endless shopping trips and a dog walk.

• Heart

Rosie glow

VIP Member
So these vajayjay supplements does anyone know if you swallow them or.............
Asking for a friend 🤣🤣

• Haha

holden9

Chatty Member
Didn't bother watching because she does the same schtick on every vlog. It's like watching a robot programmed by Zoflora and Homesense

• Haha

Calamity

Just watched her Amazon haul….OMG she spent well over £650 😳 £19.99 for a pair of cashmere socks (not even100%cashmere)…she must have so much money to waste 🙄 Running to order the acrylic milk cartons NOT 😂

• Wow
  • Haha