Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadee91762

VIP Member
All this time I thought he was in a room 😂

I hope the car is not parked right next to him. I also wonder if he received funds from strangers to get a new laptop but not better equipment since he’s filming with his iPhone.
There was a live he did during the shutdown I think and Liz had opened up the large garage door during his show and he said there were people outside staring at him awkwardly or something lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

KTsguntsmellslikesalami

Disneyland needs to cut these grifters off. It's sullying the product by association. Make these douchebags, take a class, get a vlogging permit, have their work screened before they can post it....anything to slow down the onslaught of man-babies going to Disneyland everyday, not out of love for the place and to enjoy it, but to make a buck off it. They stopped the tours from outside companies a few years ago, time to crack down on these asses.

Reactions: 11

Nickster71

VIP Member
David seems desperate for a ‘community’ so he will take whatever attention that Spencer gives him. I get the feeling that he really wants to be a ‘cool kid’ but never was. That’s why he tolerates BLAB waffling back and forth between him and Brickey. Pathetic middle school stuff.
I kind of thought it had more to do with Liz being friends with Katie. David seemed over BLAB at the end of 2021, but then was chummy again. I'd love to know how David and the other California vloggers feel about BLAB screwing over Adam

jessburch

Chatty Member
I don’t feel the least bit sorry for David for someone who does not welcome negativity or drama he should’ve known to just ignore any question of such in the chat and just continue to answer the same regurgitated Disneyland questions. He chose to answer the question and even admit in public that he logged in and reads Tattle.

If he has Asperger’s it is a mild form. I have an uncle and two cousins with it and they are not independent. He’s just a grown man who can’t communicate and similar to Brinkey they choose to vlog around family wholesomeness the happiest place on earth and they act the exact opposite.

disneynana21

VIP Member
From the Fresh Baked Patreon page. Does he really think he should be paid $4,000 a month for his content? 😂

And to those who support him on Patreon:
" Can We Have A Moment Of Silence For That Dead Money?" - Mr. Wonderful, Shark Tank

View attachment 1025555
GTFOHWTBS I mean come on! David you must be high. You want your subs to pay for your bills so you can go play at the parks?!?!

• Angry
  • Haha

shadee91762

VIP Member
I've never watched much of FB before but is he always that unlikeable? I can't put my finger on it but he gives me the creeps.
Pompous , arrogant, sarcastic, know it all, walks around humming pretending he's Walt Disney greeting anyone that yells Fresh Baked. All this while wearing ridiculous paperboy caps and scarves when the temp goes below 72°. Yup that's him.

STEVIEDOODLES

The video where David gets mad is the live stream titled ‘let’s talk about it’. It was uploaded May 7 2020. He yells at people not to pull out a ruler on him.

• Haha
  • Sick

Alyastar

He should’ve reacted like this to the huge backlash he got after the Knotts meetup. Instead he was superrrr angry and defensive when ppl brought it up. That’s when I stopped watching FB. Dude has legit anger issues and I feel bad for his wife and kid.

• Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
I saw that FreshBaked's converted Fan to Wife had a meltdown on the Gram earlier this week.

Let me guess! Post-pandemic federal benefits have tightened up and so has the channel income - since people don't need to watch the video, as they can go see things for themselves (especially with not much new)!

IT. IS. ALWAYS. ABOUT. MONEY. (even if they say it isn't)

I don't watch now but I would watch Fresh Baked Dave do a "Divorced Dad at Disneyland" Vlog series - where he juggles doing fun things for his child and courting his next groupie!

• Haha
  • Heart

sorry_bout_it

Chatty Member
i think a mole hill has been turned into a mountain. if i was a vlogger and came here i'd be horrified too. i've thought about starting a channel but i could never take the negative comments
There are a lot of vloggers that get a lot of love here (like Adam, OA or Mando), or that maybe have a couple people vent about them and it never really goes anywhere because they're well liked by the majority. Basically, as a vlogger don't be an arrogant asshole and/or a grifter and you'll be safe for the most part.

I get the feeling that you either have an affection for FB or are somehow tied to them directly because you're not as a supportive of BLAB over on that thread.

• Heart

Smurfette55

What’s the story here? How did the two meet? Was she originally a young Channel Stan (like Ally) that he swooned?
Yup pretty much was following FB around when they allowed their viewers to follow them while filming their weekly vlog. Back then FB would vlog for about a full day at Disney (usually end filming after or before fireworks) . David would then cut that one day into fun entertaining videos to enjoy all week long.

Ok so when BLOB, ordinary adventures, provost, etc popped up and all these other channels would film one day and post it the next day all in one video. That really changed the game for FB they changed completely after they felt the FOMO of being left behind.

• Heart

lauraingal

This guy needs an assault scandal cause this content is BORING

View attachment 1178889
Calling Plaid Guy!
This was not only boring but David breaking down over the wishing well tells us that his channel is beginning to unravel just like his besties, who are enjoying their Best Life...(or not) :unsure:
David, GO HOME. Be with your wife and child. Call your previous employer and get your job back or flip burgers at In-N-Out...I'll have way more respect if you choose option B

• Haha

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
I love this! Maybe this is the start of Disney actually getting ahead of the grifters and snatching the wind from their sales (and some coins from their pockets). I certainly hope so. Maybe GUESTS will actually have a chance on opening day of new attractions without a billion vloggers and wanna-be vloggers obnoxiously pushing their way to the front, holding huge cameras and talking their way through the experience.
Little David put out his video today, literally a couple of hours after he did the Magic Key preview, and as expected, it sucked bawls. As predicted, it was non-stop blathering by the Gerbil, a ton of extraneous noise, and crowds of other guests either in the shot giving David the stink-eye, or trying not to be filmed without their permission. At one point, he apologized to his viewers because "they are making me move". Of course they are David, it's a fucking preview for everyone, not just you, so keep fucking moving and stop loitering where other people are trying to enjoy the attraction. Dipshit.

BLAB's video was an even worse abortion. Same shitty video quality, same crowds, but double the dipshits.

• Angry
  • Haha

Fantasia Freak

VIP Member
David is just another creepy old guy stuck in some serious form of depression or abuse of some kind. He wants to believe Disneyland is his and 'his only', just like the rest of these DL vloggers.

He was misguided to provoke these discussions where he too can now be critiqued in a public forum. Troublesome for him is this is where the Mouse and other companies lurk to make informed decisions on who to work with in sponsorships, endorsements and opportunities.

Not only will your family be exposed to every move David, so will your fans and the company with which you worship. Enjoy the ride. Fresh Baked!