Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneynana21

VIP Member
WTF is going on lately with Liz and David. She was at the desert last week when she came to the decision that she wasn't going to drink anymore, now she just posted that she is back there with her daughter but that all is ok...David is home spending time with his son and his family. Saying that everything is "all good" makes me believe that it isn't.

• Wow
Reactions: 15

STEVIEDOODLES

He quit because a) he truly believes his special purpose in life is to be for Disney You Tube what Edward R. Murrow was to broadcast journalism, b) he got accustomed to working from home during the pandemic and, once it was over, woke up one morning a realized "why should I go to work today when my Muffins will pay me to fulfill my destiny by going to Disneyland instead!" and c) he's a muppet with special needs.

As for the unwilling to spend money part...it's not that he's unwilling so much as it's he's unable. They, obviously, had to let go of the nanny they briefly employed hence Liz being "too busy" to Tube. Well...that and Davey Boy couldn't handle that more people would rather watch his wife and her coven go to Michaels or eating cold cuts out the back of a mini van at a drive-in than him walk down Main Street soiling himself...but let's not go there.

Least not until his content gets compelling the day Liz decides to stay in the desert with her first daddy. Cause that great, big, beautiful tomorrow is coming...
I agree. He’s got a toddler daughter and he’s more interested in Disneyland, it seems. So weird. They spend a lot of time apart for being such a ‘new’ family,

Reactions: 15
WTF is going on lately with Liz and David. She was at the desert last week when she came to the decision that she wasn't going to drink anymore, now she just posted that she is back there with her daughter but that all is ok...David is home spending time with his son and his family. Saying that everything is "all good" makes me believe that it isn't.
Well at what point does a woman in her mid-thirties wake up and realize that she's married to and had a baby with a Muppet in his mid-fifties who quit his day job so he can You Tube vlog about Disneyland 24 hours a day? Face it, folks...there's a reason she drinks.

Least when she was allowed to make videos with her gal pals on The Royal Dorks, she could pretend she was happy. Does she look happy to be at Disneyland, stuffing her face with every overpriced sugary monstrosity in limited release that particular week? No, she does not...

• Heart
Reactions: 14

disneynana21

VIP Member
She's way too pretty for him ijs. View attachment 1070513
This is clearly a filter. Sorry. Don’t support anyone who quits their jobs and begs for money on YouTube to fund their lifestyle and equipment and unfortunately, that includes Liz. The fact that they still associate with. BLOB is the nail in the coffin for me. She calls David “DUDE” at sweethearts night…further proof these two are clearly from two different generations lol. David is ready for his AARP card while Liz hasn’t even fully lived her life yet.

• Haha
In an earlier Live Stream he called Tattle Lifers "Desperate People" That's when I started to dislike him.
Half Baked David callin' anyone "desperate" is very precious. But at least THAT delusion is understandable. People like Davey Boy, KT and the rest of the escapees from the Children's Television Workshop need to believe that anyone who isn't on board with their awesome lives and adventures fully must be evil, bitter little nothings who dwell in darkness and lead miserable lives. Otherwise they might suddenly realize that they themselves are bitter little nothings who lead miserable lives that center around monetizing visits to an overpriced, overrated tourist trap money pit designed to manipulate guests away from their pensions.

These people think they're the cool, inviable ones completely unaware that most of their viewers watch them for laughs...

• Haha

Nicotheicon

Chatty Member
Can we get into the real dirt that happened between him and Romey? The dude is a creep ball and a half

To also say he has better things to do with his life (that his sorry excuse for a life) is precious? This bitch walks around Disneyland talking to a camera and sits in a room panhandling on the internet?! Sure Jan, why not focus some of that precious life on maybe fixing your teeth

• Haha

Century20

VIP Member
It as if all these vloggers want a free ride in life. Get a job you losers, your children are going to grow up and realize how worthless you are to not even pay for your own honeymoon.
Exactly!! Looks like he also wanted his stans to buy him new equipment as well. I smell some entitlement and it doesn't smell FRESH.

12922222.JPG

• Wow
  • Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
For other Vloggers, here is how I would respond to any commentary on my channel about Reddit or Tattle:

“I completely get that first time I uploaded a video on YouTube and created ‘public content’ that I opened up myself completely to criticism.

And I am OK with criticism in all formats - whether in my comments on YouTube or elsewhere. As criticism let’s me know that people are consuming my content and then are invested enough to engage about it afterwards.

While there is always some noise you have to be a bit thick skinned to filter through in the criticism, there are often ‘threads’ of things for me to learn about my channel in the criticism and it can be great direct feedback for me to keep evolving what I try to create.

The day when the criticism goes silent is when I really should evaluate why I am not proactively trying to expand my audience more and face fringe criticism from new segments.”

• Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
I swear I knew nothing about Fresh Baked until he was first referenced in the epic Best Life and Beyond threads on this site (synergy).

If I had gotten the below thumb nail in my YouTube suggested videos section, I would definitely have assumed it was “How to Spot the Best Deals at Flea Markets” or “I made $1,000 by reselling these Home Depot Clearance items on Amazon” content - not that there isn’t anything wrong with that type of content - just saying this thumb nail gives off that vibe to me:

16586A77-FC01-446A-ACD6-C668EBC51DA5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
My logic was even if this thread goes stale and has just half the activity of a Mark Brickey thread that Fresh Baked will have some anxiety now about what “might” get posted here and need to navigate here multiple times a week (or even a day) to check for their peace of mind….

And that is the penance they deserve for painting all the contributors here with a broad stroke to try and discredit some of the great expose’ work that you all do here by going through the details and pointing out when naive viewers or Disney is just being exploited for that Super Chat 💰.
I truly don't think it will go stale.... at the rate he pumps out content I think this thread will keep filling up.
He does a lot of "lives" which is where all the mistakes happen too because they have no editorial control over what they say and often f**k up.

Too many people talk but do nothing constructive when it comes to taking action, but you stepped up and saw the need for this.... and I really do think it will be extremely popular.

Speaking for myself I was a big fan of David, I'm not going to lie, but his arrogance and the clear message he was sending out yesterday in that live video that he wanted to silence any genuine criticism of vloggers.... really changed that for me.

To try to censor free speech, and then make a joke out of anyone who engages in it was a big mistake on his part.
He's too old fashioned to understand that we live in times where people get cancelled every day in 2022, and public opinion can change on a dime.
He feels secure behind his sub count, but it's that kind of arrogance that is usually a person's downfall.
The way he spoke yesterday stank of a cover-up.... and a "Must protect my friends at all costs" stance, even if it means ignoring a racial incident such as the Mark Twain one.

Last edited:
  • Heart

shadee91762

VIP Member
This is a full time gig and this is the best content he could come up with? A blurry video walking down main street talking about Encanto? And the story of how he met his younger wife??? Sheesh 🙄
Screenshot_20220416-000407-583.png
Screenshot_20220416-133109-102.png
Screenshot_20220416-191653-197.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Jotham

The video quality of his stream is atrocious. You would think that a guy who wants to be seen as "professional" would invest in better filming equipment but apparently not.

• Wow
  • Haha
My thoughts exactly. I just looked up to see how many Patreon members he has. He's got 504 which earns him about $3500 a month. I work my ass off to see a paycheck look like that. All he does is go to the parks. Why do people foolishly donate to these vloggers?
If vloggers held full time jobs and were able to pull this $$$ consistently, I’d respect the hustle a little more. They do this full time with the expectation their Stans will support them 🙄. Wake up people! They don’t give AF about you, they just want your $$$ to continue living on handouts.

• Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
There is nothing fresh about fresh baked. The channels is stale and repetitive. In the sea of possible Disneyland news outlets, FB ranks pretty low. David is a grumpy old man with no personality. I watch the podcast only because of Ronnie. He is more upbeat and personable…David acts like it’s all a big inconvenience.

• Heart