Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneynana21

VIP Member
David needs to go back to work. His content is boring and isn't very appealing. It's boring. Had Magic Jorneys not pissed me off, that would be the ONE channel I'd watch. The others are just garbage. David's vlogs are nothing pretty to look att...His camera is crap, he can't edit or do any fancy work to save his life and for the love of god, Stop letting Liz make content. She is HORRIBLE with the camera and half the time I can't understand what the hell she is saying. There..I said it. Sorry not sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

STEVIEDOODLES

I doubt David is an alcoholic probably anger due to his Aspergers just assumptions on my part. He should have enough time to edit his own videos with full time vlogging seems odd he would outsource that.
I saw a video once where he compared his emotions to Asperger’s but didn’t say he actually had it. I think he’s just an asshole, and used it as an analogy to excuse his asshole behavior.

STEVIEDOODLES

Yeah. I definitely wouldn’t put a permanent memorial of someone that committed a murder/suicide on my skin…at least not so close to my other Disneyland tattoos!
why would she post it on social media? That is so gross. Who wants that kind of attention. Also TOTALLY shitty to post pictures of the daughters!!!! Wtf?????

• Heart
  • Sick

TexJones

Chatty Member
Seems like the quality of Fresh Baked's content has gone down considerably ever since Dave made his announcement of doing this vlogging thing full time. Most of what he's produced lately has been trash. It's also curious that he needs an editor all of sudden despite now having all the time in the world to concentrate on Youtube.

Reactions: 10

Fantasia Freak

VIP Member
Am I supposed to feel sorry for David because of his condition? Elon Musk has Aspergers. Lots of people are on the spectrum. Last thing I want to hear is David from FB is claiming he's Autistic for another charity handout.

• Heart

OutofScope

VIP Member
I would like to know where to send condolences to Fresh Baked David, who was near tears over the loss of the beloved Fantasmic dragon. The way he was carrying on, you think the late Maleficent was a close personal friend instead of a fancy, albeit expensive, stage prop. Instead of expressing gratitude that the fire did not cause more damage and no one got injured or worse, he was just inconsolable.

There, there David...the Fantasmic stage appears to still be intact. Disney could just replace the prop with maybe drones for a flying dragon effect. Might make the show more fluid and dynamic. No need for the histrionics.

16690773-C42A-44E6-AFBA-316B25C5C267.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha

TexJones

Chatty Member
I think it is incredibly irresponsible to showcase your child to hundreds of thousands of strangers on Instagram or youtube. There's so many evil people and pervs out there on social media. Shame on the Ericksons and other idiot vloggers like the Trackers.

EvinRude

Dave has a wide open live chat. That is some how open from yesterday. It has been rolling for a half hour and Dave is no where to be found. After 10 years and Dave still does not know how to use Youtube.
It is almost to good to be true. A live chat with no host and no mods.

• Haha
  • Wow

Den333

He did though. He call all the live-streaming critics unhappy people in the last 2 mins of the vid above 🤦🏼‍♀️
In an earlier Live Stream he called Tattle Lifers "Desperate People" That's when I started to dislike him.

• Haha

sorin2022

He said I think in live stream he wouldn’t comment on it either because the last time he did he got picked on (probably meant us).
He did though. He call all the live-streaming critics unhappy people in the last 2 mins of the vid above 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

shadee91762

VIP Member
His livestream picture quality is always trash. What company does he use? Metro PCS or Boost Mobile? His hats, teeth and constant humming all bother me.

• Haha

TexJones

Chatty Member
The other pair of grifters are showing off a new patio set made possible by their Stan’s. Save the money and fix your teeth dude!
Those Thursday night beg-a-thons sure seem to be paying off for good ole Davey boy. He's pretty good at shaking down his stans, I'll give him that.

I don’t get why he quit his job. His content isn’t better or increased and he is unwilling to spend any money to improve it or travel to other Disney parks.
He quit because a) he truly believes his special purpose in life is to be for Disney You Tube what Edward R. Murrow was to broadcast journalism, b) he got accustomed to working from home during the pandemic and, once it was over, woke up one morning a realized "why should I go to work today when my Muffins will pay me to fulfill my destiny by going to Disneyland instead!" and c) he's a muppet with special needs.

As for the unwilling to spend money part...it's not that he's unwilling so much as it's he's unable. They, obviously, had to let go of the nanny they briefly employed hence Liz being "too busy" to Tube. Well...that and Davey Boy couldn't handle that more people would rather watch his wife and her coven go to Michaels or eating cold cuts out the back of a mini van at a drive-in than him walk down Main Street soiling himself...but let's not go there.

Least not until his content gets compelling the day Liz decides to stay in the desert with her first daddy. Cause that great, big, beautiful tomorrow is coming...

• Haha
  • Heart

Jotham

This is a full time gig and this is the best content he could come up with? A blurry video walking down main street talking about Encanto? And the story of how he met his younger wife??? Sheesh 🙄
View attachment 1199808View attachment 1199809
I was so annoyed when I saw the Encanto video. It was so low effort, it was literally just him walking around DCA and making a bunch of silly what-if scenarios about what Encanto could be like at the parks. I can't believe he gets paid for this. There are so much better discussions online about how Disney could incorporate Encanto.

Fantasia Freak

VIP Member
It as if all these vloggers want a free ride in life. Get a job you losers, your children are going to grow up and realize how worthless you are to not even pay for your own honeymoon.

• Heart
My assessment is they’re all only loyal to themselves. They want the appearance of being a clique, though. David has always seemed to brown-nose BLAB. They’ve gone to Vegas and celebrated birthdays together. I don’t think their friendship is more to do with Liz and KT, since KT isn’t the type of girl with female friends. Just my opinion, though.
Bucky beaver Dave doesn't seem to have many friends either.

• Haha

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
So weird to post this. Also if you are a mean drunk maybe apologize to them personally and privately rather than this catch-all bull shit. I’m sorry but this REEKS of attention seeking. This is coming from someone who’s father and grandfather were raging alcoholics, and mean. It doesn’t make me an expert but it really comes off disingenuous…

Also, like WTF? did she post a picture of herself with a drink?
Yeah, poor choice of photo. Already off to a bad start 🤣

Good luck to her... However, If she is still surrounded by people who drink and associated alcohol with fun, this will not be an easy road to go down. I peg her as the type of person who quits and then after a few month says "I'll just moderate" and falls back into the same cycle. We shall see 🧐

Dude should probably call his previous employer and get his old day job back.
This is so true! I used to watch FB before the Knott’s incident and his channel was better back then. He had a day job and went to the parks on Saturday, then he split that day’s footage into 7 videos and uploaded them daily. The content was better. It felt like you were hanging out in the parks with the FB crew and you got to see weekly updates happening at the park.

Now that he’s full time vlogging, he has to find reasons to make videos, so you end up with things like “The trams are back!” or “It was windy, so they had to take the tarps down on a building that was under construction!” or “They changed their churros from Indonesian cinnamon to Saigon cinnamon!” or “Let’s ride all the rides that start with the letter E!”

• Haha