Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JakeDog

In July 3 video. David and Liz eating at Blue Bayou. With out there daughter. Great parents. The two of them.
guest you can’t bring a kid into a bar. Cuts down on the fun.

Reactions: 1

TexJones

Chatty Member
After doing a livestream from Disneyland yesterday (he said yesterday lives from the park would become common now) he's going live yet again today from the park on the fresh baked presents channel. I wonder if his decision to do youtube full time is starting to bite him in the butt financially now?
Being that he seems to have a very generous audience, perhaps he feels he can grift off of them even more now with the park livestreams.

summa1888

VIP Member
like honestly it just feels petty because he mentioned the board last night. if there's something really wrong that's one thing, but when i read someone say 'we should be able to air our grievances" what? grievances can you have against someone you don't know. there's channels that ive watched that i've increasingly gotten fed up with, but posting about their looks and stuff all day ..nah

JakeDog

Unfortunately if you are trying to make a living on YouTube. With only 25k hits You have to do a daily blog. And that less then $40 a year unfortunately even in Disneyland and or WALT DISNEY WORLD You run out of content really fast. So you are down to eating. New menu items. merchandise and sidewalks.
‘Then most of these people take money from Disney.Or are connected with a travel agency., so they can not say anything bad. [free food and drinks.. food credit cards. Bags of gifts..is taking money].
‘so they are working for Disney in a round about way.
DISNEY BOARDS. He is one of the biggest Disney travel agency. And it goes on. You must keep DISNEY HAPPY TO GET first time on a new ride restaurant. Ext

summa1888

VIP Member
After doing a livestream from Disneyland yesterday (he said yesterday lives from the park would become common now) he's going live yet again today from the park on the fresh baked presents channel. I wonder if his decision to do youtube full time is starting to bite him in the butt financially now?
Being that he seems to have a very generous audience, perhaps he feels he can grift off of them even more now with the park livestreams.
i doubt it. people keep asking on his thursday streams to live stream from the park

WhiteWabbit66

Seems like she fell off the wagon again. Liz posted some IG stories of herself downing some liquor at a night club last night. Also, why is she still acting and partying like a single woman? Been noticing she's been abandoning David more and more lately during the Thursday livestream, leaving him to juggle taking care of their daughter while doing the show. I've got some advice for you Liz, Grow Up! And please get some help for your alcoholism before it tears your family part.
Didn’t she post that last year?

summa1888

VIP Member
thats funny you bring that up. i was looking at a freshbaked video from 2017 and he popped, they said he was on periscope. he looked clean cut and his teeth were fine. can only speculate what happened lol

shakeygal

She's a sad story that lady romey Sarah getting kicked out of Fresh Baked after David reached 100k kicked her to the curb replaced with boring alcoholic mom of the year Liz.. Sarah had EVERYTHING! Threw it all away for her politcal views and social media outburst David had to cut her loose and Christian left her over starting an only fans and not sharing the revenue..... loser
Long time lurker, first time commenter. Why did Sarah exactly leave?