Fresh Baked David, who if animated would be a Gerbil in Newsies Attire, retires from Full Time Poker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome!

David from Fresh Baked was recently critical of the Tattle.Life community.

So in the spirit of Democracy, I thought this thread could be a “Marketplace of Ideas” about what Fresh Baked contributes to society in a pandemic with their full-time Theme Park content.

I borrowed the “Gerbil in a Newsies Outfit” reference from @Jackprot! . It was literally one of the funniest things I had ever read on the internet and had to use it for Title #1.

Let’s discuss, shall we?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Biggest pet peeve about this dude is watching him walk around Disneyland like he is freaking Walt Disney himself. Go back to doing home appraisals David.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I am still dying at Gerbil in a Newsies Outfit 😭 I’ll refer to him as GIANO 🤡. Anyway I’ve spotted him many a time in the parks, most recently in December. Can confirm he is always solo. He shockingly *gasp* does not pass the vibe check. Very arrogant and off putting vibe, dude really thinks he’s doing something out here. A good friend and her young teenage children also had a super disappointing experience with him. He basically blew them off, and had attitude. I never got the praise he was getting on the BLAB forum. He seems to have some anger management issues, can’t imagine what he’s like at home with his family off camera. Yikes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I swear I knew nothing about Fresh Baked until he was first referenced in the epic Best Life and Beyond threads on this site (synergy).

If I had gotten the below thumb nail in my YouTube suggested videos section, I would definitely have assumed it was “How to Spot the Best Deals at Flea Markets” or “I made $1,000 by reselling these Home Depot Clearance items on Amazon” content - not that there isn’t anything wrong with that type of content - just saying this thumb nail gives off that vibe to me:

16586A77-FC01-446A-ACD6-C668EBC51DA5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I swear I knew nothing about Fresh Baked until he was first referenced in the epic Best Life and Beyond threads on this site (synergy).

If I had gotten the below thumb nail in my YouTube suggested videos section, I would definitely have assumed it was “How to Spot the Best Deals at Flea Markets” or “I made $1,000 by reselling these Home Depot Clearance items on Amazon” content - not that there isn’t anything wrong with that type of content - just saying this thumb nail gives off that vibe to me:

View attachment 1023384
Looking very much like a shady character on Pawn Stars with even shadier goods he is trying to pawn off🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I really like his wife Liz. She deserves better than him IMO she is gorgeous. Poor girl prob gets no help with their toddler.

Just so you're aware David, and you too Liz if you are reading this, KT from BLAB was trying to get people on this forum to spill the tea on the two of you! She disappeared after she was exposed. Isn't she a friend?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
There is nothing fresh about fresh baked. The channels is stale and repetitive. In the sea of possible Disneyland news outlets, FB ranks pretty low. David is a grumpy old man with no personality. I watch the podcast only because of Ronnie. He is more upbeat and personable…David acts like it’s all a big inconvenience.

• Heart
There is nothing fresh about fresh baked. The channels is stale and repetitive. In the sea of possible Disneyland news outlets, FB ranks pretty low. David is a grumpy old man with no personality. I watch the podcast only because of Ronnie. He is more upbeat and personable…David acts like it’s all a big inconvenience.
yeah he acts like he’s doing everyone a favor. He’s not. Also his channel has been up for 10 years now and he can’t break his viewership. He’s stagnant and doesn’t grow or evolve.

I really like his wife Liz. She deserves better than him IMO she is gorgeous. Poor girl prob gets no help with their toddler.
I’ve always thought he’s mean to her. He treats her like she’s an inconvenience and I think it may be because of their age difference. I feel really bad for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

View attachment 1023384
"These 3 Pick Up Artist Techniques Helped Me Get 4 Phone Numbers today"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He treats her like she’s an inconvenience and I think it may be because of their age difference. I feel really bad for her.
What’s the story here? How did the two meet? Was she originally a young Channel Stan (like Ally) that he swooned?

Reactions: 7
His livestream picture quality is always trash. What company does he use? Metro PCS or Boost Mobile? His hats, teeth and constant humming all bother me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Unlike a lot of the other bloggers on this forum, David actually seems like a nice person and I get the impression he is the same awkward opinionated guy that you see in the videos and not a fake like other channels.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just unsubbed from Fresh Baked, I wasn't watching anyways he is days behind when info drops. Mondo is at least 3 videos a head of his slow ass.

• Heart
no. she did a livestream with him when she left then appeared in a video a month later. a couple times people asked about her and he said they don't really talk. a couple weeks ago he said he didn't want to get into it. i found out last fall she has an onlyfans so that made me wonder if he didn't want to associate with it? but anything else would just be speculation

Reactions: 6
Massive respect to @UncleLester for starting this board.
Public opinion showed by a landslide that it was wanted and needed.
So I raise my glass to the success that this will be....
There is plenty of gold (I mean dirt of course) out there on David I am sure, seek and we will find :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16