Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sorry_bout_it

Chatty Member
I don’t think money is a big issue for them. Liz’s father is a retired comedian and magician with a home in Palm Springs.
Being a retired comedian with a home in Palm Springs doesn’t necessarily mean he’s rolling in the dough. I can’t imagine a parent supporting their 30-something kid, who’s married to a 50-something dude that chose to give up a regular paycheck (and likely healthcare benefits) to be a full-time vlogger. But damn, if he does then David hit the father-in-law jackpot.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really like his wife Liz. She deserves better than him IMO she is gorgeous. Poor girl prob gets no help with their toddler.

jessburch

Chatty Member
I just unsubbed from Fresh Baked, I wasn't watching anyways he is days behind when info drops. Mondo is at least 3 videos a head of his slow ass.

• Heart

Yoursh

VIP Member
I put his name into google and I see he made a page to fund his wedding to Liz, and of course he wanted his 'stans' to pay for it all. Just another grifter freeloader. Sounds like a pattern we see here with all of the Disneyland vloggers now.

OMG I think that is sooooooooo tacky.

• Heart
  • Wow
How could I forget the sharing of the pie! In the middle of a global pandemic, really?! First of all, that would’ve been nasty BEFORE Covid hit 🤢🤮

• Wow
  • Sick
Wowsers! I blinked and now I see the tea is piping hot here for Gerbil Man. Who sets up a GoFund Me type fundraiser for a honeymoon?! That’s some next level grifting! I’m embarrassed for them smh!

His Patreon begging sounds like a child begging for a new puppy…. “Gee Mom & Dad I’d really like a new puppy! I promise I’ll pick up after him real good & walk him everyday, honest!!”

This man is in 50s. HIS 50s!!! You’ve got to be kidding me. This shit makes me mad. There are people working multiple jobs just to keep a roof over their heads and food on the table and this jackass is whining about new camera equipment?!?! I don’t know what’s worse, him or the people that support him 🙄

Can I just add that during the beginning of the pandemic, when the schools went to virtual learning... There was a news story about young 5th and 6th grade kids, that had no access to wifi at home...showing up at a Taco Bell parking lot, in the cold, everyday just to be able to get an education. Now that is a tragedy, that is where donations need to go. These vloggers have no idea what it is like to truly struggle and it shows.

Last edited:
  • Haha

TexJones

Chatty Member
He’s well enough to work scheduling appraisals, dealing with multiple realtors and lenders for many years.
He’s well enough to marry and have a family (I think twice).
He’s well enough to put himself on camera everyday.
He’s well enough to be accountable for his words and actions.

I will add that I don’t think he’s a bold faced liar like BLAB. His channel actually has some value for people planning trips. He misses the mark when it comes to including kids on those trips. (Just once could any of them talk about the best kids meals or point out quiet spots to let kids have a break). Anyway, on a scale of zero to BLAB he’s not too offensive.
Liz is his third marriage.

• Wow
  • Haha

likeandsubscribe

Chatty Member
obviously entertained by the content. hell there are some youtubers out there that have a couple million subscribers that put less into it than he does. talking about car youtubers and such
They already get paid by ads. Enjoying the content comes with watching ads, that’s enough. The Patreon and super chats are exploiting lonely people who are willing to pay to feel close to these vloggers. It’s sick!

• Heart
And the story of how he met his younger wife??? Sheesh 🙄
You mean the one where the desperate, lonely girl randomly showed up as a guest of the former co-host he crushed on and proceeded to annoy the piss out of him trying desperately to get his attention/approval only to, eventually months later, wear him down when she suddenly was the only one available to waste an entire Saturday playing sidekick to his stupid ass?

And I say "stupid ass" as his stupid ass has left those videos up on his channel where anyone can see just how disrespectful and truly ugly he was towards her prior to them becoming the lovely, rock solid couple they are today...

• Haha
Reactions: 12

UncleLester

VIP Member
Fresh Baked’s David should go as one of the villains from Pleasure Island (Pinocchio) next year for Halloween.

It would be easy. He can wear his same hat and clothes he normally does.

• Haha

gizmo18

There are a lot of vloggers that get a lot of love here (like Adam, OA or Mando), or that maybe have a couple people vent about them and it never really goes anywhere because they're well liked by the majority. Basically, as a vlogger don't be an arrogant asshole and/or a grifter and you'll be safe for the most part.

I get the feeling that you either have an affection for FB or are somehow tied to them directly because you're not as a supportive of BLAB over on that thread.
Don’t understand how most don’t see just how BIG of grifters OA are. That’s another story though.

Thank you for that. Starts around the 9:28 mark. Skimming through the video this guy has some issues.

Florida Resident Edits if you are out there can you do a video of this clown? Love your latest BLOB Video!

View attachment 1030241
This was cringe.my daughter was born a month before his daughter and I would have NEVER brought her out not only during the peak of the pandemic, but during the HOT ASS SUMMER in the middle of a parking lot just to eat some mediocre chicken. Yikes.

likeandsubscribe

Chatty Member
Could you imagine a plumber asking for others to buy them fancier wrenches?

How about, just show pictures of the food in the park instead of going out to eat everyday and buy the equipment that YOU need to do YOUR job YOURSELF!

• Heart