Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jackprot!

Chatty Member
Wondering what their dynamic will be in 10 years? Does Liz want more kids? David barely has patience for the toddler he has now….I just can’t imagine being married to such a curmudgeon.
I've traveled back in time to bring you video of them from the future:

Screenshot_20220301-200447_Instagram.jpg

Even has his stupid hats on the wall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I swear I knew nothing about Fresh Baked until he was first referenced in the epic Best Life and Beyond threads on this site (synergy).

If I had gotten the below thumb nail in my YouTube suggested videos section, I would definitely have assumed it was “How to Spot the Best Deals at Flea Markets” or “I made $1,000 by reselling these Home Depot Clearance items on Amazon” content - not that there isn’t anything wrong with that type of content - just saying this thumb nail gives off that vibe to me:

View attachment 1023384
Looking very much like a shady character on Pawn Stars with even shadier goods he is trying to pawn off🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

sorry_bout_it

Chatty Member
David puts his foot in his mouth about Disney management regularly. On a recent “walk through the park” telethon, he said Disney hates us vloggers. Meanwhile, Disney invites Provost Park Pass out to stay at The Grand Californian and report on the Lunar New Year.
Look at Molly over on All Ears, Disney just gave her the exclusive story on the premiere dates of upcoming parades and shows over in WDW, so it's definitely not ALL vloggers....just certain ones that Disney doesn't care for.

I feel like Liz had to explain a lot of things to David. Like the clothes with red dots match, and maybe even peg goes in hole.
OMG. DEAD.

• Haha

minimax

Chatty Member
277808404_511754064007418_5755993315538219668_n.jpg

Make no mistake, David and BLAB are still tight. They immediately met up today at Disneyland to talk strategy of "the perfect shot" of characters coming out to meet with people and distanced themselves only when they started filming. David was also waving at KT who was standing back in the shade.

• Sad
  • Wow
He’s always at the Park. Once a group in front of me for the Matterhorn yelled out “Freshed Baked!!”all enthusiastically as he passed by. If looks could kill. His smug ass looked at all of us like he was Disneyland royalty. He really is just a prick with bad teeth doing a paper boy route cosplay.
This is pretty much how my friend described her interaction with him. Literally looked down on them. Her kids were deeply disappointed, what a shame. They learned a valuable lesson though, don't grow up to be that guy lol. Those teens/preteens already handled it with more class than Gerbil Man-Baby ever could!

• Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
It’s weird the relationship similarities between BLAB and FB. There’s probably some psychological reason for these old man children attracting much younger Disney girls. I don’t know….👨‍👧 :unsure:

• Heart
Could you imagine a plumber asking for others to buy them fancier wrenches?

How about, just show pictures of the food in the park instead of going out to eat everyday and buy the equipment that YOU need to do YOUR job YOURSELF!
Preach!!! If this is your full time job, guess what? *You* have to make the investment to make yourself a success. All these vloggers expect other people to foot the bill. Gross, lazy & entitled much???

Last edited:
  • Heart

sorin2022

This video was filmed the evening that the BLAB incident happened (he said he spoke with Katie during a FB livestream he filmed earlier that day). It seems like he thinks the ppl who criticized BLAB’s live-streaming and behavior are just “unhappy” people. He really should have sat this one out. I’ve been affected by gun violence personally and I’m not a fan of the wife’s choice of tattoo characters referencing a murder-suicide. she posted them publicly on her IG stories and her constant liking of KTs posts tell me they are all very chummy

• Angry
  • Wow

Baba G

WTF is going on lately with Liz and David. She was at the desert last week when she came to the decision that she wasn't going to drink anymore, now she just posted that she is back there with her daughter but that all is ok...David is home spending time with his son and his family. Saying that everything is "all good" makes me believe that it isn't.
Her using the “all is good” was strange to me as well. Maybe something happened between her and his kid. They did cancel their Disney World trip siting not being able to travel with a three year old. 🙄 Maybe real reason is the other kid.

Well at what point does a woman in her mid-thirties wake up and realize that she's married to and had a baby with a Muppet in his mid-fifties who quit his day job so he can You Tube vlog about Disneyland 24 hours a day? Face it, folks...there's a reason she drinks.

Least when she was allowed to make videos with her gal pals on The Royal Dorks, she could pretend she was happy. Does she look happy to be at Disneyland, stuffing her face with every overpriced sugary monstrosity in limited release that particular week? No, she does not...
I don’t get why he quit his job. His content isn’t better or increased and he is unwilling to spend any money to improve it or travel to other Disney parks.

Last edited:

WhiteWabbit66

Everything he does is low effort, more so in recent years. I used to watch when the videos were Disneyland days with friends and Ian had cool Disneyland trivia to share. It slowly became videos on piles of dirt and portable toilets in construction areas, the David and Elizabeth dating show and other boring stuff. I don’t know how he draws in more subs.

STEVIEDOODLES

So weird to post this. Also if you are a mean drunk maybe apologize to them personally and privately rather than this catch-all bull shit. I’m sorry but this REEKS of attention seeking. This is coming from someone who’s father and grandfather were raging alcoholics, and mean. It doesn’t make me an expert but it really comes off disingenuous…

Also, like WTF? did she post a picture of herself with a drink?

STEVIEDOODLES

There is nothing fresh about fresh baked. The channels is stale and repetitive. In the sea of possible Disneyland news outlets, FB ranks pretty low. David is a grumpy old man with no personality. I watch the podcast only because of Ronnie. He is more upbeat and personable…David acts like it’s all a big inconvenience.
yeah he acts like he’s doing everyone a favor. He’s not. Also his channel has been up for 10 years now and he can’t break his viewership. He’s stagnant and doesn’t grow or evolve.

I really like his wife Liz. She deserves better than him IMO she is gorgeous. Poor girl prob gets no help with their toddler.
I’ve always thought he’s mean to her. He treats her like she’s an inconvenience and I think it may be because of their age difference. I feel really bad for her.

• Heart

tgerlily

VIP Member
We almost can’t stand to watch FB anymore because of how jumpy the camera is and sometimes you can’t hear him. I don’t know if this has been discussed but why can’t he use a gimbal is he that cheap or does he want his video to look this way?

This is sus
Yeah, we have watched FB for awhile we liked it better with Ian and even then I thought the content was a little boring.
Dave seems friendly enough on camera but I wonder how he is when he’s not filming. Cause the way he walks around the park filming, he seems full of himself. As my husband says, “it’s Mr Walt Disney himself” it almost seems like Dave thinks he owns the park

I can't handle the way his bottom lip is always under his upper rat teeth, dude is over 50 and never thought about braces? Also I can't handle "as it were", just stop, David.
He would be smart to partner with a dentist and possibly get his teeth fixed with a sponsor for a good before and after!!

Last edited:

OutofScope

VIP Member
When I first started watching Disneyland vlogs in the summer of 2019, I thought Fresh Baked was the best of the lot. At that time, there was another guy - Ian - that joined David and sometimes Liz on the parks excursions. You can tell they were true Disney aficionados and they gave informed content.

As others have, I also stopped watching him after the Knotts spreader temper tantrum. Every now and then I would tune in, but never watched him regularly. Some of it is because of his temper but mostly it just the same old same old, which is about the same issue with people who spend every day at Disneyland. I could also see that with his personality, he can comes across as arrogant and condescending.

The one thing I will say about David is that, unlike BLAB, he is not fake. He puts out superior content, which is reflected in the number of views and subscriptions.

Fantasia Freak

VIP Member
Ahh yes. Magic Castle. A notorious place for sex abuse and racism throughout. Seems in line with a lot of these vloggers at Disneyland.

Nice to know Liz has a trust fund yet she wanted stans to pay for her honeymoon to Paris. This thread is very informative.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart