Freer Family, Jordan Freer official Vlogging and Hannah SPN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so glad that I have found this thread. I used to love watching their videos. And I just keep wondering what went on with Kirsty and Gary. There has to be more to it.
I have to say about Jordan. He messaged me a few times ask for pictures. Talking in a sexual way which I found absolutely creepy I think at he time he had a girlfriend. Who his either still with it was the latest one.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I am so glad that I have found this thread. I used to love watching their videos. And I just keep wondering what went on with Kirsty and Gary. There has to be more to it.
I have to say about Jordan. He messaged me a few times ask for pictures. Talking in a sexual way which I found absolutely creepy I think at he time he had a girlfriend. Who his either still with it was the latest one.
That doesn't surprise me, on a live once someone was giving him a bit of attention and he asked her to go into a private chat with him afterwards. She said she was his mum's age and he laughed and said he didn't mind 😒

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That doesn't surprise me, on a live once someone was giving him a bit of attention and he asked her to go into a private chat with him afterwards. She said she was his mum's age and he laughed and said he didn't mind 😒
You don’t need to look at the mantle to poke the fire and all that 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
People keep wondering what happened between Gary and Kirsty but I don’t think anything did.

He’s a lecherous man who constantly made inappropriate comments in shops, around the kids and Kirsty’s parents. It seems like Kirsty outgrew him, found some freedom with the kids getting older and couldn’t bare to touch him anymore. It seems like it was painfully obvious and came to a head on the cruise.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can only imagine what he was saying 😷 He thinks he’s gods gift, he isn’t even nice looking 😂

Reactions: 4
People keep wondering what happened between Gary and Kirsty but I don’t think anything did.

He’s a lecherous man who constantly made inappropriate comments in shops, around the kids and Kirsty’s parents. It seems like Kirsty outgrew him, found some freedom with the kids getting older and couldn’t bare to touch him anymore. It seems like it was painfully obvious and came to a head on the cruise.
You could see her cringe every time he made a comment about underwear in a shop. Like he actually turned her stomach .

Well according to @Havetosay something did happen and Kirsty finally had enough, but we don't know what that was.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You could see her cringe every time he made a comment about underwear in a shop. Like he actually turned her stomach .
In the last year or so you could definitely see a difference in how Kirsty reacted to Gary. She used to laugh and roll her eyes at his pervy jokes but as you say lately it was as if she couldn't bear the sight of him.

Kirsty put up a new fb profile and Poppy looks so overweight compared to Kirsty.

Reactions: 5
I think vlogging gave Kirsty a lot of confidence, in the earlier days she could barely look at the camera.

Gazza has a big announce that he has a job. I mean I’m glad he is finally working but he is nearly 30 and thinks it’s a big announcement that he has a job. That’s not an announcement that’s the norm. The way he was talking sounds like it isn’t a permanent job but more something to get the job center off his back for a few weeks .

Gazza has a big announce that he has a job. I mean I’m glad he is finally working but he is nearly 30 and thinks it’s a big announcement that he has a job. That’s not an announcement that’s the norm. The way he was talking sounds like it isn’t a permanent job but more something to get the job center off his back for a few weeks .
I was then posting the same thing. Be interesting to see how that works out 🤔

Reactions: 3
He didn't say whether it was permanent or not and I didn't hear him say anything that would lead me to believe that he was just trying to get a job center off his back. I've not watched his vlogs in a while until today but think it's great that he got himself a job.

He didn't say whether it was permanent or not and I didn't hear him say anything that would lead me to believe that he was just trying to get a job center off his back. I've not watched his vlogs in a while until today but think it's great that he got himself a job.
I also think it’s great he has a job. I think it’s permanent as he wouldn’t of bought work boots and a bag if not. Also he said his brother recommended him, I doubt he will leave easily as it will look bad on his brother. I say good on him. People moan he’s not working so it’s great he’s wanting to better himself. 30 or not, he could of easily never worked

Reactions: 2
I also think it’s great he has a job. I think it’s permanent as he wouldn’t of bought work boots and a bag if not. Also he said his brother recommended him, I doubt he will leave easily as it will look bad on his brother. I say good on him. People moan he’s not working so it’s great he’s wanting to better himself. 30 or not, he could of easily never worked
He had no option but to buy the boots he said if he didn’t have them he would have been turned away on his first day . It was his wording at the end that made me think it was a summer job . He said I’m not going to be able to do many vlogs while I’m doing this which makes it sound temporary. Anyway it’s good he is working

Sounds to me like he’s laying the ground for when he leaves so it won’t comes as a surprise.

Reactions: 3
He had no option but to buy the boots he said if he didn’t have them he would have been turned away on his first day . It was his wording at the end that made me think it was a summer job . He said I’m not going to be able to do many vlogs while I’m doing this which makes it sound temporary. Anyway it’s good he is working
Hopefully he sticks at it though

I hope he sticks at it but I doubt it. Kitchen portering is heavy work for NMW and Gazza lives in London with I assume high rent. He will have to work 40+ hours just to survive, there'll be no time for chasing slebs for their autographs.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.