Freer Family, Jordan Freer official Vlogging and Hannah SPN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because I also live in Ramsgate. My children go to school with theirs (royal harbour/ which was Ellington and hereson) I’m talking about things I’ve seen with my own eyes. Not what I heard at a mummy group.
You have no idea luv lol not even some of their close friends and that’s years ago sweet I know a lot more than I can say but take my word it all wasn’t as it seemed

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You have no idea luv lol not even some of their close friends and that’s years ago sweet I know a lot more than I can say but take my word it all wasn’t as it seemed
You know a lot for someone that doesn’t say anything.
For someone that says it’s not allowed to be online you shouldn’t be sitting here commenting on it then should you?
Like I said Gary isn’t innocent but he has never treated the older children any different to the younger ones.

Reactions: 13
Well if Gary was so bad to them more fool to Kirsty for not prioritising her children over a man. Don't get my wrong, I'm not Gary's biggest fan, but for Kirsty to suddenly do a U turn and now confiding in the, em, playgroup about how bad Gary was actually puts her in bad light.

Reactions: 12
Well if Gary was so bad to them more fool to Kirsty for not prioritising her children over a man. Don't get my wrong, I'm not Gary's biggest fan, but for Kirsty to suddenly do a U turn and now confiding in the, em, playgroup about how bad Gary was actually puts her in bad light.

The thing that really gets me is using the older children to score points. She didn’t need to put that real dad comment on shannons birthday post. It left a bad taste

Reactions: 9
You know a lot for someone that doesn’t say anything.
For someone that says it’s not allowed to be online you shouldn’t be sitting here commenting on it then should you?
Like I said Gary isn’t innocent but he has never treated the older children any different to the younger ones.
Really ok you must know lol

Quick FYI for those that “know” Kirsty or Gary.
It is very very easy to hear one side of a story and then absolutely hate on the other person. When either of them are telling people about their relationship they are probably only saying the good things they did but the bad things the other person did.
Basically unless you have the perspective to get a balanced view of both sides of the situation you are in no better a position to make a judgement about their relationship than anyone who watches their vlogs. For yourself and viewers all everyone sees is what they want us to see, they set the narrative and twist the truth. There most likely is some truth in what they say but not the whole truth

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well say it all or say nothing Kirsty or friend of Kirsty . The cryptic I know so much but can’t say anything is so boring now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.