Freer Family, Jordan Freer official Vlogging and Hannah SPN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
seems like a factory job, so he probably wont last long because those jobs are underpaid yet extremely demanding and tiring. I'm only going on on the boots and backpack, but its definately hard labour job. he should just work at tesco, get some discounts lol

seems like a factory job, so he probably wont last long because those jobs are underpaid yet extremely demanding and tiring. I'm only going on on the boots and backpack, but its definately hard labour job. he should just work at tesco, get some discounts lol
It’s a kitchen porter

Reactions: 1
I’m assuming most people watch them to sneak a peak at their family life now that Gary is gone.

Reactions: 5
I’m assuming most people watch them to sneak a peak at their family life now that Gary is gone.
Yeah thats all people were interested in when Jordan, Hannah and Paul started vlogging. It was just asking about the family and Gary. I don't think anyone was really interested in them as individuals.

Reactions: 6
i always find it funny how Jordan is actually convinced he's eating healthy, but its sooooo bad LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched the latest video that Gary put up! All I can say is SPOILT!

Lunch at Asda:
jack had junk food.
Poppy more junk than jack did with chocolate and and whole bag of doughnuts!
At least Lucy had a salad

Then taking them to a designer shopping centre.
Where they all got branded clothes that I as an adult couldn’t afford!
With each of them getting loads of money out of Gary.
He even moaned that poppy was asking for everything. She’s so used to getting what she wants because she so spoilt so no wonder she was moaning.
Then after that taking them to Westwood to go to more shops and get more things out of Gary in primark.

Then going to Nando’s to eat more food

I dread to think how much that day out cost and how much Gary puts on credit cards!

I laughed when he said that it was something different for them to do. That’s all they ever seen to do!

All three. Lucy, jack and poppy looked like they didn’t want the camera on them but it was getting shoved in there faces.

#SPOILTBRATS

Reactions: 10
I was just coming to talk about more spending. Who needs designer clothes to sit in their kitchen? Even Gary acknowledged how ‘naughty’ Poppy was and that she wanted everything. He must be spending every penny he has on them.

I wonder if Kirsty is “losing” their belongings bought by Gary. First the school schools and then Poppy’s new bag, Gary said oh not again with a hint of annoyance.

Reactions: 2
I was just coming to talk about more spending. Who needs designer clothes to sit in their kitchen? Even Gary acknowledged how ‘naughty’ Poppy was and that she wanted everything. He must be spending every penny he has on them.

I wonder if Kirsty is “losing” their belongings bought by Gary. First the school schools and then Poppy’s new bag, Gary said oh not again with a hint of annoyance.
That could be very true Kirsty trying to rid anything of Gary’s even if it’s the kids stuff that his bought.

Just watched the latest video that Gary put up! All I can say is SPOILT!

Lunch at Asda:
jack had junk food.
Poppy more junk than jack did with chocolate and and whole bag of doughnuts!
At least Lucy had a salad

Then taking them to a designer shopping centre.
Where they all got branded clothes that I as an adult couldn’t afford!
With each of them getting loads of money out of Gary.
He even moaned that poppy was asking for everything. She’s so used to getting what she wants because she so spoilt so no wonder she was moaning.
Then after that taking them to Westwood to go to more shops and get more things out of Gary in primark.

Then going to Nando’s to eat more food

I dread to think how much that day out cost and how much Gary puts on credit cards!

I laughed when he said that it was something different for them to do. That’s all they ever seen to do!

All three. Lucy, jack and poppy looked like they didn’t want the camera on them but it was getting shoved in there faces.

#SPOILTBRATS
I think Gary is going into Disney Dad mode in an attempt to keep the children wanting to visit him. I also assume his mum doesn't want him doing a family meal in her house for them all, maybe it's too much stress for her.

Reactions: 6
I can’t see why she wouldn’t want him to cook. A weekend treat has turned into a habit, eat out all day and pig out all night in front of the PS4.

When I say cook I mean hang around the house. Poppy can be quite loud and demanding for a start and his Mum may not be able to cope with that. She seems to have lived on her own for years and she doesn't seem to have featured much in the children's lives so it may all be a bit much for her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.