Freer Family, Jordan Freer official Vlogging and Hannah SPN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny, how much he used to complain about shopping when he was with Kirsty and how when they broke up his viewers said the constant shopping was boring. Now it’s all he does 😂

Reactions: 2
It’s funny, how much he used to complain about shopping when he was with Kirsty and how when they broke up his viewers said the constant shopping was boring. Now it’s all he does 😂
I thought this and then he mentioned that he didn’t mind shopping with the kids.

I was coming on to echo what everyone's said. He doesn't seem to want to actually do anything with the kids but is happy that they want to spend his money. Why not take them to a country park or something where they can be outside and interact with them making memories rather than take them on a shopping spree to buy their attention. As for what they ate in asda it's a joke! Surely they could of stopped somewhere on the way or ate a decent breakfast or even a meal deal with sandwiches would of been better. I feel sorry for Gary he doesn't see it tho. And obviously Abbie doesn't cut his hair now so would imagine that they don't speak and she's sided with Kirsty

Reactions: 4
I wonder what’s happened to cause such an obvious rift. The haircut seemed to be a small dig, just go to the barbers.

It’s a shame that the older ones don’t get the same spoilt treatment.

Reactions: 3
I reckon Kirsty is telling the kids to ask Gary for stuff, wanting him to spend his money to reduce the chances of him getting Mrs Freer #2.
Fair play to Gary, he hasn't spoken about the issues, I honestly thought he would have spilt the tea by this stage in an attempt to get sympathy likes/subs.

Reactions: 5
Glad I’m not the only one who noted all the junk food the kids had!!! Why buy poppy doughnuts then a chocolate bar???? Think he’s trying to be the cool dad by letting them buy what they want

Gary is not allowed to discuss Kirsty on social media and YouTube is a big no no unless he would of done

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I do feel sorry for Gary, if he wasn’t buying them things they wouldn’t bother coming to see him. They are very spoilt children, especially Poppy

Reactions: 9
I also noticed that he parked quite a way from the house when Lucy and Poppy went back for Poppy's bag

Reactions: 2
I just thought they all seemed really miserable 🤔
Gary said Poppy was “doing all their heads in”.
I noticed she was wearing her school shoes with leggings and a hoodie, Kirsty always had her in dresses etc. Makes me wonder if she is keeping their things separate.

Reactions: 1
Gary said Poppy was “doing all their heads in”.
I noticed she was wearing her school shoes with leggings and a hoodie, Kirsty always had her in dresses etc. Makes me wonder if she is keeping their things separate.

Yeah I think you're right, shame really as she has always taken such pride in what poppy wears.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.