Freer Family, Jordan Freer official Vlogging and Hannah SPN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see any of the Freer kids being eligible for disability benefits.

I’m on a parenting forum and some have to fight and appeal for benefits for their severely disabled children.

Reactions: 5
I can’t see any of the Freer kids being eligible for disability benefits.

I’m on a parenting forum and some have to fight and appeal for benefits for their severely disabled children.
I doubt they are eligible, but I'm sure they know every trick in the book and aren't embarrassed/ashamed to use them. It's so frustrating as so many genuine cases are refused but freeloader families get it.

Reactions: 7
There's no reason that any of the children can't work except laziness

Reactions: 2
Hannah was only 15 or so when that article was written , it said she was resistant to change which made me think asd? But maybe problems relating to her birth.
Jordan still definately has some level of sen , but as they are adults any benefits would go to them not Kirsty unless she still qualifies as a carer.
Not sure if Paul still has his issues or not.

Reactions: 1
The Freers are in such a tiny bubble that any form of change will be difficult for them.

They are taught that they don’t even have to go to school.

Reactions: 6
I've just watched the vlog from last week it was odd. Gary's tooth was missing. Lucy seemed only interested in the shoes then left and Jack to me seems way way too addicted to that game

Reactions: 3
One thing I can say is my daughter went to school with Abbie, Hannah and Jordan (was called Ellington & Hereson at the time). She said Abbie was really different to the rest and really wanted to go into sport for work (she did a lot of it in school too.)
But Jordan’s behaviour was really bad, which meant he was excluded a lot. Reminds me of Paul now..

One thing I can say is my daughter went to school with Abbie, Hannah and Jordan (was called Ellington & Hereson at the time). She said Abbie was really different to the rest and really wanted to go into sport for work (she did a lot of it in school too.)
But Jordan’s behaviour was really bad, which meant he was excluded a lot. Reminds me of Paul now..
Gary used to always laugh that Abbie was the only one who liked 'smelly school' because of the sport. I think Abbie could get her head down and work if she wanted to and she probably will in the future. Shannon seems quite sensible too. Jordan started getting excluded in reception I think? his behaviour has always been bad and I suppose with Kirsty having a baby nearly every year she didn't have time to address it.

The Freers are in such a tiny bubble that any form of change will be difficult for them.

They are taught that they don’t even have to go to school.
I agree, they may have some difficulties but their upbringing has been less than stellar. Even Kirsty hardly deviates from her routine.

Reactions: 5
think that they thought they were gonna be a big as the Radford's
I think this was probably Gary's motivation in having the vasectomy reversal. He saw the Radford's in demand and he wanted it too. A few days ago an old vlog popped up and it was another vlogger (Baby Lily's Diary?) coming to the Freer household to make a documentary about them that they hoped would be shown as a TV documentary. I can only assume that it didn't get approved because we never heard anything else. I do think Gary loved being in the limelight though, and the freebies/perks that come with that.

See I think she did seem focused on her career at one point - there was an article I think when Ares was born that said she was a sports coach for Motiv8 at the time, but then she had more kids pretty much immediately after she would've been done with her college course.

I doubt they are eligible, but I'm sure they know every trick in the book and aren't embarrassed/ashamed to use them. It's so frustrating as so many genuine cases are refused but freeloader families get it.
Amen to this 🙌🏻. 1 word .. SCROUNGERS.

Reactions: 4
See I think she did seem focused on her career at one point - there was an article I think when Ares was born that said she was a sports coach for Motiv8 at the time, but then she had more kids pretty much immediately after she would've been done with her college course.
She is definitely not as lazy as the others I think she will go to work when her kids are all at school .

Wait what another vlog from Gary and no mentioned of the mystery guest . Man I’m annoyed now 😂

Last edited:
How he always moans that he's tired when he seems to do very little gets me. Take the kids to spoons drive to Dover take them home...hardly a marathon

How he always moans that he's tired when he seems to do very little gets me. Take the kids to spoons drive to Dover take them home...hardly a marathon
He’s probably mentally exhausted from the demands of the three kids. I thought why take them into the toy shop? Poppy would have been a nightmare.

Reactions: 1
Just seem like he buys is own kids which is sad really
I used to think that but now I’m thinking he can’t really do much but take them out . He doesn’t want to completely take over his mums house. She must be a good age by the age of Gary.

I just watched jordens live he kept saying ask me anything so people asked who is dad was and is gary shannons dad ect he just wouldnt give a proper answer and so say hes working part time now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.