Freer Family, Jordan Freer official Vlogging and Hannah SPN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we have educational issues but it is a very sorry state of affairs if 20 somethings think the UK is greater London. At least include the whole of England :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jordan was also surprised that Wales was part of the UK, he thought the UK was just greater London :eek:
Homeschooling turned out well then.

I know we have educational issues but it is a very sorry state of affairs if 20 somethings think the UK is greater London. At least include the whole of England :LOL:
Especially when Geography is compulsory until year 9! I'm sure learning about the UK and capitals is primary school stuff.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
They didn’t even know what the London Eye is they are not fit to home educate

Funny thing is alot of kids dont know that kind off stuff anymore
I don’t know anyone kid or other and Jordon is a grown ass man that doesn’t know that Wales is in the UK . Maybe things about the rest of the world but your own country you live it wow.

Reactions: 5
They didn’t even know what the London Eye is they are not fit to home educate

I don’t know anyone kid or other and Jordon is a grown ass man that doesn’t know that Wales is in the UK . Maybe things about the rest of the world but your own country you live it wow.
Its bc kids are all about games and stuff i mean look at jack all he does is play fortnight kirsty should make go and play in the park or something i have noticed Jacks getting a bit chubby lately

Reactions: 3
I don’t believe for one minute Jordan is working or that any of the others will either. Gary leaving hasn’t waved a magic wand over that house.

See Gary uploaded a new vlog last night said something about a vlog mid week from work
Nobody wants to see him at work surely? Once was enough.

See Gary uploaded a new vlog last night said something about a vlog mid week from work
I’m sure the others at his work are grateful he is vlogging them again they couldn’t look more uncomfortable when he is shoving a camera in their faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
His food videos were popular so he could do a shopping/meals for one video or a weekend shop for the kids but they seem to eat every meal out and then gorge on junk.

Reactions: 4
His food videos were popular so he could do a shopping/meals for one video or a weekend shop for the kids but they seem to eat every meal out and then gorge on junk.
I loved their supermarket haul stuff when they picked up lots of bargains I’m not sure where he is going with the vlogs but reading the comments on them people seem to love them

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
A lot of people seems to fawn over Gary.
I've said before but I think a lot of their supporters are either Kirsty's or Gary's age and seem to fawn over him for some reason, especially now that they've split up. Its all Kirsty is horrible and Gary is a saint. Think they want him for themselves now. 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think a lot of the fans are aging American women who don't get out much. There were a few that used to send lots of sweets for them IIRC which would have cost a fortune with p&p.
In defence of the fawners it did come across as if Gary was doing absolutely everything. Kirsty was getting ferried round to Westwood, Costa, hair appointments whilst Gary was looking after the children and cooking dinner. He'll probably find another single mum soon enough and it'll be Freer Family #2.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.