Freer Family, Jordan Freer official Vlogging and Hannah SPN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what’s happened to cause such an obvious rift. The haircut seemed to be a small dig, just go to the barbers.

It’s a shame that the older ones don’t get the same spoilt treatment.
I don’t think the older ones get as Kirsty has since made comments about their “real’ Dads. I think that was totally uncalled for as far as I’ve seen Gary was the one taking them to Doctors appointments etc. He was no doubt the one getting up with them when they were little and sick. To me that makes a real dad . He was the one driving up to he hospital when Abbie was in with Ares. To after they fall out to say that to Gary is just disgusting.

A bag of doughnuts 😔
If that was my kids they would have shared out the donuts and had one each . If the other kids moaned they could pick next time.

Yeah I think you're right, shame really as she has always taken such pride in what poppy wears.
I didn’t think poppy looked bad at all to be honest . Maybe she just choose her own outfit I know my eldest will grab his school shoes to wear at the weekend as they are normally the closest. If I wasn’t there stopping him .

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don’t think Poppy looked bad either I had just noticed a few comments about her losing things that Gary had bought for her and remembered the time they said she had no summer clothes. It just made me wonder if it was connected and things really are as separate as they appear to be. Hats off to Gary, they might be spoilt but he always gets them what they need without question.

Reactions: 5
It's odd that Gary can't say anything about Kirsty on social media but she made that very pointed comment about Shannon's real dad. Funny how 2 of the children (who are Gary's) have had birthdays since but Kirsty hasn't wished them a happy birthday on facebook. It makes you wonder if she did that just to make it known publicly that Gary isn't her bio dad.

Reactions: 6
It's odd that Gary can't say anything about Kirsty on social media but she made that very pointed comment about Shannon's real dad. Funny how 2 of the children (who are Gary's) have had birthdays since but Kirsty hasn't wished them a happy birthday on facebook. It makes you wonder if she did that just to make it known publicly that Gary isn't her bio dad.
I would take what some posters say with a pinch of salt. So many cryptic messages that favour Kirsty and make Gary look bad but can’t actually tell us anything conveniently.

Reactions: 9
It probably came out wrong what I said, there wasn't anything wrong with what poppy was wearing just the clothes she wears now seem to very different to what kirsty likes to dress her in but maybe kirsty just wants to save her pretty dresses for when she is home.

Reactions: 2
Are they at Gary’s every weekend? It seems unfair that they have to share his bed and sleep on the floor.

Are they at Gary’s every weekend? It seems unfair that they have to share his bed and sleep on the floor.
I think its just Poppy and Jack who are? But yeah I'm sure he said in a video he had them every weekend and then I think one day during the week or something he was seeing them for a couple of hours?

Its almost time for a new thread but rather than have titles, we may as well just put #2 at the end? Otherwise I don't think we'd be able to fit Jordan/Hannah's channels in the name?

Reactions: 4
I think its just Poppy and Jack who are? But yeah I'm sure he said in a video he had them every weekend and then I think one day during the week or something he was seeing them for a couple of hours?

Its almost time for a new thread but rather than have titles, we may as well just put #2 at the end? Otherwise I don't think we'd be able to fit Jordan/Hannah's channels in the name?
I'm happy with that :)

Paul seems to be his only biological child who hasn’t been to visit .Gary had pictures of him out with Scott and the other little ones features weekly. Even if Lucy just wants new stuff and meal out .

Kirsty’s Facebook is set to private she made some of her posts public but she always puts posts on when it’s her children’s birthdays. Shannon’s dad has only recently had contact with her so I should imagine that’s why she said her real dad

Kirsty’s Facebook is set to private she made some of her posts public but she always puts posts on when it’s her children’s birthdays. Shannon’s dad has only recently had contact with her so I should imagine that’s why she said her real dad
I’m sorry but I think it’s wrong. Gary has brought her up for what (19/20) years, and to have a cheap shot about her ‘real dad’ when he hasn’t been on the seen is horrible. Anyone can make a baby, it takes some special to bring them up, especially when it’s not a child of his own.

She made it public just to share a cheap dig at Gary.🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but I think it’s wrong. Gary has brought her up for what (19/20) years, and to have a cheap shot about her ‘real dad’ when he hasn’t been on the seen is horrible. Anyone can make a baby, it takes some special to bring them up, especially when it’s not a child of his own.

I agree it is disgusting and shows what type of person she is

Reactions: 7
I agree it is disgusting and shows what type of person she is

In no way do I think he is completely innocent, but to use the fact he isn’t the dad against him is vile. He was good enough when he was going to all their parents evenings/ school performances ect.

In no way do I think he is completely innocent, but to use the fact he isn’t the dad against him is vile. He was good enough when he was going to all their parents evenings/ school performances ect.
Exactly as a viewer I had no idea he wasn’t the older kids biological dad. Until Kirsty let everyone know on here . I watched them for years and didn’t have a clue just shows he treated them all the same.

Reactions: 8
Does Shannon have a different bio dad to Abbie/Hannah/Jordan? I thought all 4 maybe had the same bio dad, as Abbie/Hannah especially look alike.

Reactions: 1

And what makes you all think how he is on vlogs is how he is in real life come on guys are we that gullible

Exactly as a viewer I had no idea he wasn’t the older kids biological dad. Until Kirsty let everyone know on here . I watched them for years and didn’t have a clue just shows he treated them all the same.
Haha on vlogs maybe real hmmm no

And what makes you all think how he is on vlogs is how he is in real life come on guys are we that gullible

Because I also live in Ramsgate. My children go to school with theirs (royal harbour/ which was Ellington and hereson) I’m talking about things I’ve seen with my own eyes. Not what I heard at a mummy group.

At the end of the day,
Because I also live in Ramsgate. My children go to school with theirs (royal harbour/ which was Ellington and hereson) I’m talking about things I’ve seen with my own eyes. Not what I heard at a mummy group.
👏🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.