Freddy My Love #9 will take any freebies going, as long as you like short and white Flossy is flowing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All she's been doing the last few months is lunching, free events and musicals.... and how gross to put out that one vlog a week is bad for her health...in the real world most people work very long hours and then come home and take care of kids, elderly parents, errands, house work, etc. What an entitled princess :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Reactions: 12
I think her dad/parents help her out in every way. She really does not seem capable in making her own way in the world. Daddy must always be taking care of her.

Reactions: 5
A nice pair of wide legged black trousers would have been a much better choice than her done to death micro teeny too short skirts.... 🙄 and lose the curls and bow ..so awful. 🤦‍♀️

1710949178223.png

Reactions: 4
Another animal to neglect in favour for her selfish lifestyle. Freddy’s way of thinking is extremely concerning maybe there is a reason for that but animal welfare comes first before her needs

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Another animal to neglect in favour for her selfish lifestyle. Freddy’s way of thinking is extremely concerning maybe there is a reason for that but animal welfare comes first before her needs
God I hope she doesn’t. I have a rabbit and the welfare and treatment of rabbits is one of the biggest things I care about, they’re such neglected animals even when they become pets. Cats and dogs can get along with rabbits if time and energy is taken, and the temperaments match, but considering she leaves her cat so much I hope she sees sense not to do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My sister had a rabbit they can be very high maintenance animals!! I hope whoever adopts it does their research ands has the means to take care of it

• Heart
God I hope she doesn’t. I have a rabbit and the welfare and treatment of rabbits is one of the biggest things I care about, they’re such neglected animals even when they become pets. Cats and dogs can get along with rabbits if time and energy is taken, and the temperaments match, but considering she leaves her cat so much I hope she sees sense not to do this.
I agree I am a teacher and I worked in childcare for a long time.. almost every single place I worked in, I spent a lot of time arguing why no, they SHOULDN’T have a pet rabbit in a tiny bloody cage in a hot area of the garden when it’s 34 degrees outside where it gets fed the childrens left over fruit and lunch and becomes enormous and depressed (if the poor bun lives more than a few months). My own bunny free roamed the house and was house trained and such a clever bun. She knew tricks and would snuggle in bed with me. I love bun buns!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I dont know why she promotes herself as some kind of Snow White type who loves animals and has birds flying on her hand singing to her when she has no regard for Cinderella. Leaves her with others all the time, even her mum said Freddy has had to get Cinderellas stomach pumped a few times. Lets her lick sugary human food. No wonder. That is extremely concerning

• Haha
  • Sad
My sister is fostering an assistant puppy, he will start his training this summer, I go up while she works and it’s hard work. I can imagine bunnies are similar

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Saw this in the supermarket this morning and laughed at how the nose fit the pink aesthetic
IMG_7493.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her eyebrows look terrible! :sick: these companies need to stop sending these ungrateful free loaders all these freebies that they don't appreciate anyway. Freddy's mom in her latest vlog even said that she gets all this free makeup from Freddy because they send her TONS of stuff....ugh so disgusting. :mad:🙁

1711244334448.png

1711244518192.png

Her pose is so irritating, and that skirt is so short and unflattering at her upper thigh.... she really needs to let go of the micro skirts and change her style to something more updated. 🥴

1711397300035.png

Latest vlog...

She either needs money or daddy told her to do more than just sleep in late and go to musicals every night 🥴 🤣

complains she just woke up from hibernating this loooong, haaard, cold winter 🙄🙄🙄 , squeals that spring is coming and soon she can wear cute clothes!!!! 🥴🥴🥴🙄🙄🙄

Paid partnership try on haul with the exact same clothes she wears year after year except for some black pieces thrown in for good measure lol. Still wearing micro mini skirts that ruin any cute top she might be wearing.

We see 10 seconds of JJ bringing the princess a Mcdonalds drink lol...she claims she was just ...craaaaving it 🥴

shows off her bookcase that has no books but a few coffee table fashion books 🤦‍♀️

another musical with her dad, JJ and Coco ...

a photoshoot with Santini , shows off her boring jewellery collection... and then complains about her period pains...I mean ...really?!

oh and what is going on with these sweats? everything she wears she still pulls up to her chest area and reveals camel toe 🤣

1711417754332.png

Reactions: 3
All those McDonalds and junk food will have its detriment eventually. Diabetes is not good to suffer from or any other type of ailment brought on by poor diet. Why Freddy at nearly 30 cannot cook is concerning. Most people learn it will improve her overall health and well being if she did

Reactions: 3