Freddy My Love #9 will take any freebies going, as long as you like short and white Flossy is flowing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mums vlog is the best I was really touched by how she showed her old home, the reference to Princess Diana and the former Aids clinic. Really sweet vlog and about the bumblebee. Her mum seems really sweet lovely woman ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her mums vlog is the best I was really touched by how she showed her old home, the reference to Princess Diana and the former Aids clinic. Really sweet vlog and about the bumblebee. Her mum seems really sweet lovely woman ❤

I just finished watching it, enjoyed it (except the Freddy parts) :LOL: :LOL: she's a funny lady, very down to earth and a bit eccentric as well lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Freddy never was Margot Fonteyn or to that standard so why does she try and come across as some former Prima ballerina?!! That voice! God I’m happy I’m not a neighbour listening to that squealing

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Working for Freddy? Umm no thank you.

Why does everything she writes has to be in a font and colour nobody can see??!

Roughly translated this means:

Freddy can’t be arsed to do anything apart of pose and accept free gifts. Minimal work as possible have it outsourced to some naive soul who thinks they’ll have some springboard into a media career. I’m sure Freddy would make Miranda Priestley look like Mary Poppins.

Duties translated

1. Must be at Freddy’s beck and call
2. Not only do everything but also expect to basically run the company and if its screwing up majorly be a fully qualified troubleshooter
3. I’m very suspicious that the job doesn’t advertise salary. I would suspect they are on minimum wage or its one of those god awful internships which is glorified slavery
---

---
4. Is this a legitimate job or another excuse for Freddy to play act at being a businesswoman or she once called herself a “girl boss”? Her reputation of laziness and lack of work ethic is apparent in her vlogs, she has even admitted to only wanting to work when she feels like it. Will she claim full credit off the back of others sweat and toil? That’s more than likely.

Assistants rarely get any credit for the work, hours and dedication they give to companies. It just smacks of laziness and cowardice actually because what Freddy is asking for in that long list of expectations is somebody to basically run her company for her but falling short of actually asking that. That’s how that ridiculous vacancy reads. I’m surprised she hasn’t asked for them to expect Cat sitting duties and to do her accounts. I’m glad I don’t need that job because I couldn’t work for somebody like Freddy. Unprofessional, rude, totally blasé about how she comes across. Happy to justify herself verbally and electronically abusing anybody who questions her politely or even offers constructive criticism and who knows might expect her new subordinate to do that for her.
---
Finally why is this job only advertised on Instagram? If it is a legitimate job vacancy why is not professionally advertised? Quick search on Google nothing to be seen or heard of. Is this person going to be paying tax and NI contributions? Or is it cash on the hip? Which would be illegal given the immense laundry list of duties. It raises too many dubious questions and its unprofessional the way that vacancy reads. I know Freddy thinks she knows everything but this show she doesn’t especially about the industry she clearly wants very much to thrive in to put it politely
---
Just to be clear on cash on the hip jobs. This is perfectly acceptable and legal, but the cash is still taxable and should be treated exactly the same as money received via any other payment method. Paying cash in hand does not remove the obligation to record, report, and pay tax on it. Furthermore I would suspect given the amount of hours, duties and expectations that cash on the hip if that was the case would be illegal if it wasn’t declared. I hope whoever gets that job is paid a salary. Not minimum wage or anything but a proper salary with a bonefide legal contract. That’s the problem with that Instagram post it raises all kinds of serious questions. Freddy must and should be aware she is not above Employment laws and rights of employees. I would be very nervous working for her or somebody of her approach to things as she appears on her social media.
---
Furthermore that job might be advertised as Part time but in reality given all that is expected that is misleading and unrealistic. That is a Full time job in reality again more questions and concerns are raised. Enough now and God help anybody who gets their job they’ll need it

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Good God can't imagine anything worse than working for that lazy Disney princess wannabe 🥴 🥴 🥴 I feel sorry for the poor soul who ends up in that position 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She doesn't even put out enough content to justify hiring a social media manager.

Reactions: 10
So ..so in love with herself :sick:

1709912988638.png

Flower fairy ballerina princess? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: she is tooooo much

1709912939586.png

Talk about making everything about yourself...pushing your friend to the back while taking pictures...such a mean girl. 🥴😲

1709913091685.png

and yet again making herself the focus..... the girl to her right side even has her dress hidden behind 'miss important only to herself'

1709913124687.png

Freddy's comment ..bet she was talking about her little self :sick:

1709913299843.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God, I was going to say I think she looks great there, something different from her usual crap and a little sex and city but duck her and her disgustingly overly inflated ego. Does she realise that’s part of what makes her so ugly to us?? She was absolutely talking about her own self being gorgeous. She really has shoved everyone else out of the way. As a tall girl (who she thinks she is) I’m always somewhat at the back of my friends on purpose as I naturally already am somewhat of a main focus being two heads taller than everyone else, she has deliberately shoved her dress and big fat head in front of everyone else.

The headband, the ugly dress she keeps trying to shill for a ridiculous time already, the elf boots...she has overdone this awful look. Is she ever going to move on fashion wise? I feel like she is repeating the same old tired look over and over and over......so boring. :sick:

she is stuck in a pink and white forever fashion rut 🙄🤦‍♀️

1709925945836.png

Reactions: 2
Also I take it back about looking great anyway, her stupid dolls wig hair is exactly the same, as always. Get a stylist Freddy

I actually thought Em Shel looked great in. The More effortless and sophisticated of the 2.

Reactions: 1
So ..so in love with herself :sick:

View attachment 2803113

Flower fairy ballerina princess? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: she is tooooo much

View attachment 2803111

Talk about making everything about yourself...pushing your friend to the back while taking pictures...such a mean girl. 🥴😲

View attachment 2803124

and yet again making herself the focus..... the girl to her right side even has her dress hidden behind 'miss important only to herself'

View attachment 2803125

Freddy's comment ..bet she was talking about her little self :sick:

View attachment 2803130
The most beautiful woman out of the 4 is the lady next to Emshel. Brunette with the long slinky dress. Now she is stunning and I bet she doesn’t know it either

Reactions: 5
The headband, the ugly dress she keeps trying to shill for a ridiculous time already, the elf boots...she has overdone this awful look. Is she ever going to move on fashion wise? I feel like she is repeating the same old tired look over and over and over......so boring. :sick:

she is stuck in a pink and white forever fashion rut 🙄🤦‍♀️

View attachment 2803418
Pretty sure she was lying all the times she said Flossy sold out and restocked- she’s had no new collections recently, just trying to get rid of excess stock from the failed first few

Sorry but if uploading one measly video a week is detrimental to your mental health you seriously need therapy and to develop some resilience. That is hardly any work a week and it’s absolutely not normal to be so weak

Reactions: 17
Flossy clearly didn’t make her the money she anticipated and she wants to be a lady of leisure when reality is the opposite

Reactions: 7