Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jurassicdorset

They are playing her at her own game. She thinks it’s acceptable to copy their costumes and their intellectual property without permission. Freddy is a typical person who can give it but can’t take it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28

raleigh

They are playing her at her own game. She thinks it’s acceptable to copy their costumes and their intellectual property without permission. Freddy is a typical person who can give it but can’t take it.
This girl has some cheek - she has blatantly plagarised Bridgerton and now she's claiming that they are a scammy brand! What about her brand then? She blatantly copies Gossip Girl, Bridgerton and other brands so she can sell her polyester crap to her gullible fans.

Reactions: 26

custosmorum

Chatty Member
3F87B289-9AE4-490A-A985-1F0816746595.jpeg

Sometimes these PR influencer packages make me sad. The amount of unnecessary gifts they receive is just so excessive and wasteful. Due to the big nail crisis of 2023, we know Freddy doesn’t use regular nail polish, nor does she use drugstore makeup. There are kids who would kill for a Barbie doll like this one, or a cute polish. And these brands keep sending and sending tons of stuff to spoiled adult women who already have too much junk.

• Sad
Reactions: 24

rose15

Maybe Mrs Brown should have read up on the law before allowing and clearly encouraging her underage daughter to drink alcohol. She even said in the YouTube short, they’re off to eat tapas and drink Sangria. Coco is 17 not 18. The law is very specific. I suppose Mrs Brown thinks behaving like Dinah Lohan is cool and aspiring. It’s highly irresponsible and illegal. Before I get the comments of “my parents did this and that” blah blah it’s not something a decent parent would do actually. Parents are not your best friends they are there to keep you safe and teach you to honour basic values including respecting law. That dress makes her 20 years older than 20 years younger, mutton dressed as lamb
Let's not act like she's taking tequila shots... Sangria is just spicy juice :LOL:

Also, let's not talk about what"decent parents" do, my mum wanted my first few drinks to be next to her at 17 so I see how to do it properly instead of getting wasted and vomiting everywhere the first chance I get. And my mum is more than a "decent" parent. Let's leave parenting out of this thread imo

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Herefort

I disagree. If people are bold enough to leave nasty comments they should expect a response. This is the real world. I dont think any judge would rule that she started anything when shes clearly responded to a person she didnt know existed prior to them insulting her.

Reactions: 22

Lotster

Anyone understand why all these influencers can’t spell? Is it actually a play for engagement? Lydia Millen has terrible command of the English language in this respect.
Honestly, without wishing to sound bitch/snobby, I think it's because they aren't actually very bright. Anybody with a really good education/brain wouldn't make a career out of prancing about in white granny dresses, flogging face cream and poncing about at events. I just don't think they read much and are totally in their own shallow bubbles. Even if it pays well, most people would need something more challenging to do with their lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

custosmorum

Chatty Member
What is she wearing 😳 I don’t think Freddy knows how to dress as an adult. Wear what you love, I’m not one to think you must follow trends to look stylish but she portrays herself as a fashion and style influencer.
I find her outfits costumey. Everything has to be extra feminine and she always tries too hard to look glamorous, which ends up looking cheap and, well, like she’s wearing a costume. It’s like she’s compensating for never making it as an actress by dressing herself as a movie character.

Reactions: 20

ughplease

Her style has gotten so bad it’s ridiculous. I liked her maybe 5+ years ago for her winter style (really just mini skirts and jumpers…) and liked the pink and girly element of discussing clothes. Over time though. Wow. Her style got worse and worse. At first I thought she was just going through an awkward phase, I was too at the time so I got it.

But its been ages and I cannot believe she looks at these outfits and seriously thinks “This is it. This is how I want to dress. And it looks great.” The proportions are often awkward. The accessories never quite work. Those curls are so bad. And now it just seems that everything is white. I stopped being able to trust her judgement at all and unfollowed a while back.

Like that droopy top, choker necklace, black headband?! Wtf. Even a basic look in the mirror and you would be like, no this all looks awkward together. How does she not see it??? How has she not learned more about clothes and proportions after YEARS of literally wearing clothes as her job??? It’s the only thing she does!!! I just don’t get it.

• Sick

focusdochas

VIP Member
She looks great in green but if she wasn’t a bridesmaid she definitely wouldn’t have chosen it. Refreshing to see her in something that suits her

rooftops305

This is the Freddy I miss. I found her and subscribed around this time.

She comes across as so much more genuine than she does now. All her clothes were just normal clothes that anyone could buy and wear, non of it was costume like. She even mentioned how one dress cost £60 and that was very expensive to her.

When I watch her now it seems that she’s carefully manufacturing every word/expression/movement desperately trying to present a particular image, but it comes across as so fake and with no substance. In these older videos she actually felt like a real person. I miss that.

And just a personal thing, her hair and makeup used to be a lot more natural and real, whereas now it’s so overdone. I think the straighter slightly wavy hair suits her so much more.

I wish we could get more videos from this Freddy.

• Heart

custosmorum

Chatty Member
Why all the white
Because mixing and matching colors and patterns requires an actual sense of style and not just a penchant for copying the style of movie characters perceived as glamorous.

Freddy's shopping brain doesn't think "This would go well with my proportions" or "Adding a darker element/a more masculine piece will create dimension" or "I will be walking outside for a considerable amount of time [she never does], I need an outfit that will be warm and easy to wear, but still stylish". Because let's be real, you wouldn't be prancing around in an all-white coat and powder pink suede boots if you were running around London on a wet, cold day in the crowds.

She created her wardrobe on what she thinks classy and glamorous is. White? Classy. You can't go wrong with all white and pearls, right?!
Seems like you can, actually.
As we know, Freddy's items are often the wrong size and proportions for her, look too juvenile, too "my 5-year-old self would love this", too "still living my Gossip Girl dreams", too matchy-matchy, too "trying hard to make it look perfect", which creates the opposite effect.

To me, most of the time, she looks as if she's cosplaying a character or a younger self who thought of herself as an aspiring actress. These styling choices might be passable when you only see them in photos and on videos because those are a bit detached from reality, but if I saw her in person, I would think she looked ridiculous.

JellyBellyBeanie

Much too good for children?! Idiot. I suppose Agatha is a better name than the ridiculous name her parents saddled her with … Freddy Floss. She’s the right build and obnoxious attitude for Miss Trunchbull give her a shotput and hammer instead a bag and scrape her hair back like she often poses with. Yes perfect likeness. Jealousy won’t get her anywhere. Wonderful scenery for children to play and learn. My school was numbered and in a ghastly Communist style building (ladened with asbestos no doubt and crumbling concrete) No school closures then, with the Communist insignia hung on the wall a portrait of János Kádár and Lenin and I think also a picture of Nikita Krushchev never too far away. Later when I moved to Transylvania we were welcomed to the sight of Nicolei Ceausescu’s mugshot every morning for registration. Does Freddy expect children to educated in that manner? Totalitarian and cold and functional like so many schools are? Quoting a sadistic headteacher too, Miss Trunchbull was based upon so many of that era my head teachers were worse than Miss Trunchbull. They made her look like soft and cuddly. Sad to say. If only Freddy would grow up
I swear I know your whole life story

• Haha

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
I personally think the curls are awful, she doesn't even brush them out and the bow just adds a toddler look to it 🥴

she should go back to this look she had ages ago, flowy and natural, really pretty to me. Her tight curls nowadays are bizarre to me.

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: 19

supergirl683

Just here to wish you a happy Friday and show off these absolutely atrocious curls that I’ve just spotted in Josie’s wedding flogathon
Screenshot 2023-06-23 at 1.51.21 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18

xxxdmcxxx192830594

Had to unfollow her! Upset about the weather so her boyfriends made her breakfast to cheer her up? Get some perspective on life Freddy! Most people who follow you have probably been up early commuting into work and you’ve got up at 11am to probably do nothing all day! I’ve never really liked Freddy’s fake princess persona but at least she used to be consistent with YouTube and actually seemed to do work? She’s become super lazy!

BoomTimesTwo

VIP Member
That sangria looks so good!! When I was 17 I was drinking cheap lemon Ruskis and vodka double blacks instead

• Haha