Freddy My Love #9 will take any freebies going, as long as you like short and white Flossy is flowing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm honestly so bored of the clothes she picks out anymore. She used to show interesting clothes and styles that I would go and buy. For the last 2 years I haven't liked a single thing she promoted/showed in a video. All same old ugly clothes
Same, I used to actually buy things from her hauls and wear them. Her style has become more of a caricature now, there's nothing I would actually ever want to be seen in public in, as I'm 30, which is also around Freddy's age but that doesn't seem to stop her.

Reactions: 8
Would be cute if the hemline was longer, this seems really outdated.

View attachment 2773274

That is awful, so shapeless and toddler -like. 🥴

View attachment 2773276

View attachment 2773279
That style of cardigan is really on trend atm, but usually worn with jeans/wide leg trousers to take some of the softness away from the cardigan aspect. Wearing it with the skirt makes it feel quite dated and from the 2010 era. The blue dress is really something, people don’t pose like a barbie when they’re walking around, it doesn’t make sense to try clothes on like that

Reactions: 5
Freddy, last time I commented you looked like Emily Gilmore, it wasn’t a compliment. It would be if you were 60

Reactions: 7
My sister has that mop and it’s a pain to use. She should have stuck with a traditional mop as we need to mop the kitchen floor twice a day because dogs don’t wipe their paws.

Reactions: 2
No rock bottom is the total infantilising of herself posting videos of herself as a child dancing and singing. It’s just weird to see somebody totally in love with themselves, infantilising themselves at 30 years old

Reactions: 5
JJ or Coco probably do all the cleaning anyway, as if pretty pretty princess does anything that takes effort. Also, what happened to the ad where she was talking about how fab having a cleaner is??

Reactions: 4
I actually unfollowed her a while ago…seriously best decision ever can’t say I’ve missed her

• Heart
No rock bottom is the total infantilising of herself posting videos of herself as a child dancing and singing. It’s just weird to see somebody totally in love with themselves, infantilising themselves at 30 years old
So creepy and weird......just why 🤷‍♀️ 😲

Reactions: 2
So creepy and weird......just why 🤷‍♀️ 😲
Doesn’t take Freud to work it out that she can’t reconcile with getting older. Getting older is scary to people not just women if they’ve spent all their lives basking in the adulation of their exterior beauty. Freddy is no doubt very pretty but beautiful is a subjective thing. I wouldn’t say she is beautiful but attractive yes. Her personality is what holds her back from being beautiful. At least what comes across on screen she might be totally different off screen and absolute joy to know but on screen she comes across as a self obsessed, ugly, conceited, self infantilising individual. Ugly personality given how she treats her audience at a slightest constructive criticism and seems to love humiliating Josie LDN fashion mumblr on the vlogs when she is drunk and due to that is vulnerable. I dont like fashion mumble but when you get drunk and with “friends” you need to be safe and protected by them vice versa, not humiliated on screen. Who knows but she seems to not be able to accept ageing or to behave like a full grown adult. It’s concerning to see

Last edited:
  • Heart
Doesn’t take Freud to work it out that she can’t reconcile with getting older. Getting older is scary to people not just women if they’ve spent all their lives basking in the adulation of their exterior beauty. Freddy is no doubt very pretty but beautiful is a subjective thing. I wouldn’t say she is beautiful but attractive yes. Her personality is what holds her back from being beautiful. At least what comes across on screen she might be totally different off screen and absolute joy to know but on screen she comes across as a self obsessed, ugly, conceited, self infantilising individual. Ugly personality given how she treats her audience at a slightest constructive criticism and seems to love humiliating Josie LDN fashion mumblr on the vlogs when she is drunk and due to that is vulnerable. I dont like fashion mumble but when you get drunk and with “friends” you need to be safe and protected by them vice versa, not humiliated on screen. Who knows but she seems to not be able to accept ageing or to behave like a full grown adult. It’s concerning to see
She’s the definition of personality making her ugly. I can see her squinted eyes and gnarled smile as she mean girl’s her very best friends. That sly hatred in her eyes distorts her otherwise pretty face into something grotesque.

• Heart
She’s the definition of personality making her ugly. I can see her squinted eyes and gnarled smile as she mean girl’s her very best friends. That sly hatred in her eyes distorts her otherwise pretty face into something grotesque.
that's exactly what I see too... physically she's quite attractive but all I see is meanness and viciousness in her eyes 🥴

She turns 30 later this year....I wonder how she's going to take that....she already has huge age issues and sees herself as a teen ( dancing crazy with her sister's male teen friends at Coco's 18th B-day comes to mind), dressing very young, and focusing on her long ago vids and pictures of herself as a child....I see her getting depressed and meaner as time goes on...

that's exactly what I see too... physically she's quite attractive but all I see is meanness and viciousness in her eyes 🥴

She turns 30 later this year....I wonder how she's going to take that....she already has huge age issues and sees herself as a teen ( dancing crazy with her sister's male teen friends at Coco's 18th B-day comes to mind), dressing very young, and focusing on her long ago vids and pictures of herself as a child....I see her getting depressed and meaner as time goes on...
I’m in my mid thirties and it’s shocking when you see your first grey hair and last year blue veins in my calf. When I told my friend who is significantly older they told me to wait until the tit hits the fan with vanity and healthy. He put it into perspective yet was kind. I dont mind ageing so long as I have my marbles and my health. Screw vanity life is to be lived and I was a model from 18-22 chose to going back to studying to improve my job for promotion so not exactly looking ogre nor do I rival Kate Moss. I wish! But I would rather be known for being a good person and she did well with her job than by appearances. Why doesn’t Freddy get a degree or study something

Last edited:
  • Heart
Freddy seems to just want a cushy life doing nothing but going to musicals, free events, free services, free trips..a clothing line her rich daddy bought for her to have something to do, a flat her daddy bought her.....sleep in late when she wants, not having to go anywhere for an actual job everyday, a no bother relationship (she wouldn't even let JJ move in with her)....just good grief.... 🥴 lucky for her she has her family to back her on everything...otherwise the reality of living in a real world would smack her in the face 🤦‍♀️

LOL! was rewatching some of Coco's 18th birthday party vids and just can't get over how Freddy made it all about herself, from her teeny lil white dress to dancing wildly with Coco's male teen friends....ick , ick , ick...... :sick: poor Coco I'd be mortified. Let not forget when she posted that she had her monthly that night but still put on her teeny dress and went wild 🤦‍♀️😲

1709150976098.png

1709151064897.png

1709151029255.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Boring..... 🥴 same outfit ..again....why not use the pieces in different ways.....

1709255738353.png

She gets to go see all these shows for free, yet still complains about something 🙄

1709255813782.png

1709255830249.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4