Freddy My Love #9 will take any freebies going, as long as you like short and white Flossy is flowing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coco could wear a paper bag and make it stylish but not that dress ensemble which is evidence it’s poorly designed. It’s ghastly all round. Who walks around Paris in espadrilles?! Ballet flats, boots or trainers in Paris. High heels only exist in the Hollywood version of Paris or multi millionaires with drivers off to Les Deux Magots or to Fashion week. Parisian folk would take one look at Coco and Freddy and think “oh mon dieu”

Mum has her style very well. Well done Josie!

Reactions: 5
The common knowledge that you just don’t go to Paris/European countries and stick out as a tourist so you’re not robbed (or look blooming stupid) is not in Freddy’s wheelhouse, always a character from a movie or music video portraying a 1960s French girl.

Reactions: 6
Why doesn’t she just quit influencing and go for a Disney princess job anyway, she’s so obsessed with herself she can be admired all day and dress up in costume and be paid for it, instead of just dressing up like a toilet roll dolly in every day life

Reactions: 15
Because actually working as a Disney Princess requires effort and commitment and she doesn’t have either

Reactions: 13
If her family did not enable her to endulge in this fantasy world, she would definitely face a harsh reality where she has to work to make ends meet....how on earth does she get to live in this fantasy bubble without doing any work at all?! She's one of the laziest people I've ever seen 🥴

is she serious?

1713285045597.png

LOL sure Freddy...as usual make it all about yourself ....

1713285111319.png

I like her mom though...she's funny and has a nice style....

1713285153715.png

Reactions: 3
Love Mummy Cousin! (Josie doesn’t like being known as Mrs Brown so Mummy Cousin it is) great style, content and aura about her ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If her family did not enable her to endulge in this fantasy world, she would definitely face a harsh reality where she has to work to make ends meet....how on earth does she get to live in this fantasy bubble without doing any work at all?! She's one of the laziest people I've ever seen 🥴

is she serious?

View attachment 2879230

LOL sure Freddy...as usual make it all about yourself ....

View attachment 2879232

I like her mom though...she's funny and has a nice style....

View attachment 2879236
Actually your mum is giving sensible yet stylish, theme park, dressed her age mum

Reactions: 5
I can see why Mum has lots of friends and an active social life. She’s a cool lady, fun, interesting, quirky and from what I’ve picked up on her vlogs actually a very kind hearted well meaning person

Reactions: 7
Gullible, naive and really thick Freddy can be sometimes. It’s embarrassing actually to see. If she knew the cruelty of the pearl trade she would hopefully think twice before enabling and profiting from a truly heinous industry. That’s why only buy man made pearls

Attachments

• Haha
Maybe the vet nurse will teach Freddy how to look after cats instead of allowing a cat to have her stomach pumped a few times as her mother said in a vlog. Personally I wouldn’t trust her near my moggies. I have theee, a Siamese, a Calico and a rescue black and white tuxedo cat. They’re inseparable and are loved and not left at whim either.

Attachments

Maybe the vet nurse will teach Freddy how to look after cats instead of allowing a cat to have her stomach pumped a few times as her mother said in a vlog. Personally I wouldn’t trust her near my moggies. I have theee, a Siamese, a Calico and a rescue black and white tuxedo cat. They’re inseparable and are loved and not left at whim either.
“vetinary nurse” 🥴

• Haha