Freddy My Love #9 will take any freebies going, as long as you like short and white Flossy is flowing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so snobby saying £35 is cheap for a pair of shoes, for me and most people thats paying quite a bit for a pair of shoes, especially how everything is so expensive in the UK now...

Reactions: 5
I would find £35 cheap for shoes but I own 4/5 pairs of shoes currently and I buy my runners from an outlet store. I need to be very careful for medical reasons but the majority aren’t me

Reactions: 4
Yeah, I won't lie, £35 is pretty reasonable for a pair of shoes. You'll find even primark doesn't have shoes for THAT much cheaper than that

Reactions: 9
Girl gotta get over herself we’re nearly 4 months into 2024 and now she decides to work. Can you imagine snoozing your job for the first quarter because you want to hibernate 🤣🤣

IMG_1050.jpeg

• Haha
I wouldn’t call Priscilla Queen of the Desert as wholesome. Overused word bandied around, it’s a great show and has an inspiring story. Freddy should be more articulate and check her spelling most of her posts are grammatically incorrect no big deal to most but she holds herself up to an intellectually high standard and therefore simple things like that and the usage of words should be considered with care

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Freddy and intellectual should never be in the same sentence 🤣 🤣 🤣 she is as dumb as they come.

Another free musical...it figures. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Trying to get rid of more dresses that no one wants...perhaps she could donate?! 🙄

Those booties are the ugliest I've ever seen and she looks silly in that dress and shoes together.... 🥴 I'd never leave the house in that getup 🤣🤣🤣

1711724218979.png

• Sick
Saw this in the supermarket this morning and laughed at how the nose fit the pink aesthetic
View attachment 2832062

To make it even funnier, they’re also selling Coco the kitten 🤣 Does Freddy work for M&S secretly haha
Saw this in the supermarket this morning and laughed at how the nose fit the pink aesthetic
View attachment 2832062
To make it even funnier, they’re also selling Coco the kitten 🤣 Does Freddy work for M&S secretly haha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That hairdo....is ....awful 🥴 worst I've ever seen...... Shirley Temple hairdo? 😂 that dress is unflattering, it falls on her upper thighs and emphasizes bigger hips on everyone..... 🤷‍♀️

1711844793184.png

1711844921953.png

1711844938648.png

Reactions: 3
Someone looks desperate to sell those high street quality dresses....

I dont know why she promotes herself as some kind of Snow White type who loves animals and has birds flying on her hand singing to her when she has no regard for Cinderella. Leaves her with others all the time, even her mum said Freddy has had to get Cinderellas stomach pumped a few times. Lets her lick sugary human food. No wonder. That is extremely concerning
A couple of times?!? In my entire 4 decades on this earth I have never had to get a pet’s stomach pumped! And then, definitely not a cat’s and not a couple of times. Dogs tend to get into things so I can kinda get that. But cats won’t tear apart sealed packaging unless they are desperate for food. So that means Freddy is just a careless and/or neglectful owner.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My sisters foster Labrador puppy has gotten into chocolate including a box of higher end chocolate and needed only a light diet for 48 hours. It was during his nightmare phase and each time we reacted quickly enough that he ingested maybe one tiny bit of chocolate, needing stomach pumping is major

Reactions: 5
A couple of times?!? In my entire 4 decades on this earth I have never had to get a pet’s stomach pumped! And then, definitely not a cat’s and not a couple of times. Dogs tend to get into things so I can kinda get that. But cats won’t tear apart sealed packaging unless they are desperate for food. So that means Freddy is just a careless and/or neglectful owner.
Absolutely

Reactions: 3
More curls and ringlets does it ever stop.

Freddy My Love # 10 hibernating from winter is taking its toll, won’t stop her dressing like a Victorian doll

• Heart
Reactions: 14