Freddy My Love #9 will take any freebies going, as long as you like short and white Flossy is flowing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only does she get tons of freebies but she even gets them in her favorite colors white or pink :rolleyes:

1687010562729.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think she would accept freebies outside her ‘aesthetic’ I mean even her indianna jones hat will be pink

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks great in green but if she wasn’t a bridesmaid she definitely wouldn’t have chosen it. Refreshing to see her in something that suits her

Reactions: 20
She looks so much better in longer dresses, she does look older here, almost didn't recognize her.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else surprised she was a bridesmaid? I thought they seemed more like frenemies or work friends than real friends

Reactions: 9
Anyone else surprised she was a bridesmaid? I thought they seemed more like frenemies or work friends than real friends
I'm in the minority that always thought they had a strong friendship.

I think she looked great, and I hope she understand how much better she looks in longer dresses.

As for her face, she seemed really tired but then looked great on the mua profile.

Screenshot_20230618_215020_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230618_215029_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 6
I'm in the minority that always thought they had a strong friendship.

I think she looked great, and I hope she understand how much better she looks in longer dresses.

As for her face, she seemed really tired but then looked great on the mua profile.

View attachment 2251303View attachment 2251304

I agree, going by them having been on holidays together they are obviously good friends. She looked amazing, & so nice to see her in something below the knee. I think once she turns 30 she might start wearing knee length dresses etc. Hope so anyway!

i wonder when her and JJ will get married/engaged. she’s probably wanting him to propose to her now Josie just had her wedding

Why do I actually really like the Flossy dress with the leaf print skirt. Does anyone know any cheaper alternatives that look the same because I really do not want to buy from her?

Reactions: 2
Hopefully she'll like her professional makeup look so much she'll stop doing the bloody awful fluffy laminated brows, lawd I HATE those!!!

Reactions: 8
Her latest video is one boring AD for Abercrombie. Tons of short white pieces , and showcasing her Flossy dresses. One longer dress in the bunch of short pieces.

1687274348342.png

why does she insist on wearing such a short mini skirt? it hits her at such an unflattering angle on her upper thigh.

1687274569126.png

I’m surprised Freddy and Jordan aren’t engaged tbh anyone know how long they’ve been together?

Reactions: 4
Does she want a marriage though? A wedding I can see but she loves her independence and perhaps marriage isn’t on the cards

Reactions: 4
She didn't even want JJ moving in or leaving his 'boy' things in her very girly apartment to ruin her aesthetic :rolleyes: 🥴

I don't think an engagement or marriage is in the cards anytime soon. She is still in her teen girl stage (although she will be 30 next year) and I don't think her mindset is going to change anytime soon. I'd be surprised. :LOL:

Reactions: 16
Her latest video is one boring AD for Abercrombie. Tons of short white pieces , and showcasing her Flossy dresses. One longer dress in the bunch of short pieces.

View attachment 2253893

why does she insist on wearing such a short mini skirt? it hits her at such an unflattering angle on her upper thigh.

View attachment 2253902
Where that red line is at the bottom is exactly where her skirt should sit! The smallest part of her thighs! Again, she has a nice figure but she's the one that's always going on about dressing accordingly and looking classy.. her legs are muscular and it does her no justice

• Haha