Freddy My Love #9 will take any freebies going, as long as you like short and white Flossy is flowing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There goes my restful night worrying over Freddy receiving closed lilys on Valentines Day 😏 talk about gratitude JJ must dread these “High holy” days
---
Such a shame, all these pretty accessories could be gifted to someone who actually appreciates them, not a self -centred spoiled princess. :sick:

View attachment 2750206

View attachment 2750208

she's so spoiled with piles of Jewellery and accessories, she doesn't really care...

View attachment 2750212
Clearly its quantity than quality judging by that heap of plastic badly imitating pearls. Better to have a few quality pieces than a dressing up box of junk

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There goes my restful night worrying over Freddy receiving closed lilys on Valentines Day 😏 talk about gratitude JJ must dread these “High holy” days
---

Clearly its quantity than quality judging by that heap of plastic badly imitating pearls. Better to have a few quality pieces than a dressing up box of junk
I think she meant for people worrying as she has a cat and lilies are toxic to them x

Reactions: 5
I think she meant for people worrying as she has a cat and lilies are toxic to them x
I know I was being sarky but since when does she behave responsibly near her cat also JJ must dread the “High holy” days can you imagine buying for her? I’m surprised he hasn’t turned grey

• Haha
Boring and bland outfit, just like she is. 🥴 ..and that toddler curled hair and bow have got to go 🥴🥴

1707949404253.png

Reactions: 4
She’s too old to be dressing like that. She’s very unsophisticated considering her privilege and access to tasteful apparel

Here I was thinking that she was finally going to do a bigger change, (maybe a cute short cut) but nope.....BORING. Looks exactly the same to me, guess she will go home and put in some toddler curls asap :LOL: 🤦‍♀️

1708112938059.png

After ...lol.

1708112997177.png

• Haha
My stylist is the owner and he won’t cut hair dry (don’t ask me why) but then again I pay for all my appointments.

Here is the final after...same thing. Looks nice after salon, but she will eventually put in her usual shirley Temple curls. :LOL: I think she would have rocked a fun short cut. 🙄

1708186845687.png

• Haha
LOL! beige cleaner just like her beige self , weirdo!

I like her mom, she's funny and down to earth, I watch all her vlogs, they are good.

1708273762257.png

What? Her hair is "so thick that it goes flat"? That doesn't even make sense. Thick hair isn't flat. Is this an attempt at a humble brag?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Would be cute if the hemline was longer, this seems really outdated.

1708618686037.png

That is awful, so shapeless and toddler -like. 🥴

1708618751099.png

1708618793177.png

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I'm honestly so bored of the clothes she picks out anymore. She used to show interesting clothes and styles that I would go and buy. For the last 2 years I haven't liked a single thing she promoted/showed in a video. All same old ugly clothes

Reactions: 9