Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miss ‘I’m not going to try on these outfits with shoes and a bag’ and then proceeds to try on outfits with shoes and bags…

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed her on IG bcs her complaints really piss me off. Shes so annoying maybe even more than Josie for me

Reactions: 10
She is really desperate for money. The latest video shows some of ugliest dresses I've ever seen. She wouldn't be caught dead wearing half of those dresses and outfits. The majority of the outfits look cheap and I bet she will return them all.

She obviously had to make it a point to let us all know she bought a dress in size 8 and was too big... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
People wear black because it’s easy, can be chic, timeless and wears well in the cold. She looks like the most boring, bland unimaginative person when she insists on her squeezing herself into too small pants where the zippers are straining and she has a huge cameltoe… and give it up with the too tight on the calves, cankle-giving, tube shaped boots. For a dictator of style, she needs to look at her pics and fix her own faults. She’s got a great figure, but part of being stylish is wearing things that fit you well and suit your shape.. whether you’re teeny tiny or plus sized.
Besides that, there’s deep burgundys, beautiful jewel toned dark greens, navy.. a whole bloody rainbow of “wintery” colours she can choose from that aren’t black. Hell, honestly I wouldn’t give a tit if someone was into neon yellow in winter.. but for some who makes up fashion rules for everyone else, she’s totally boring.

One more thing.. she’s obsessed with gossip girl cos she got called Freddy Vander Woodsen or whatever that girls name is in high school (probably made everyone call that herself). There’s stuff on the internet where she’s even tagged with that name 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She mentioned a few times how the short tulle dress she chose to wear gave her main character energy lol. Freddy you are a c grade influencer shilling the ugliest fast fashion imaginable. No one is envious of you

Reactions: 13
She mentioned a few times how the short tulle dress she chose to wear gave her main character energy lol. Freddy you are a c grade influencer shilling the ugliest fast fashion imaginable. No one is envious of you
It's troubling that someone almost 30 is living in this fantasy world.

Reactions: 7
some highlights from the new video because I think we hit a new low y’all ✨💫

this looks like a pjs?! a nightgown?
ECE0CBB0-B2EE-431E-8D3B-499C842E9272.png

the gown is atrocious, what on earth is that central tail??
9AA054DF-0820-47B2-96E9-F563B22B07B6.png

“everyone was smiling at me and one lady came and said I made her day” they were trying not to laugh babygirl
13ED48F4-EACF-4374-9378-EB864195EA18.jpeg

the dress is obviously too small if it creases that much in the hip area. this is such a basic mistake that’s not acceptable at this point of her “fashion career” (or even just age actually).
CC197FC2-E1B5-4B11-9D4D-145569BADE00.png

she could have at least ironed the lower part if she’s getting paid to promote it, it really looks like an overpriced cheap piece of fabric
EA0DA702-E986-4DAB-8DB5-C0250681103F.png

a pink bag with a burgundy dress? at this point she must be trolling us
227920F2-5F02-41D8-9C0D-BC677AC694C4.png

I refuse to believe she would actually leave the house with this. Like I genuinely refuse it. She would look deranged.
0AA57FCB-4EA1-4F95-A831-C0C6CCB3257E.png

she really thought it was a good idea to pair optic white with pastel creamy pink? wow and she has the nerve to make easy money showing it too.
55072DDA-3932-4562-BC4E-858A6C073A45.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She’s always complaining that at this time of the year is soo stressful and that she just wants to make good content for us. Did she post anything that wasn’t an ad so far? Imagine crying about making lots of money in a short time, doing something you ‘love’. Girl, this is mainly for you. Nobody is forcing you to make your money this way. I genuinely can’t remember a single actual timeless piece from the past videos that isn’t designer. It’s all sponsored garbage.

Edit: I also didn’t say her congratulate Josie for her birthday anywhere? And she didn’t even mention that she uploaded this ‘Staycation’ video. Seems so odd to me. Are they friends?

Last edited:
  • Heart
coast don’t do my proportions but it’s not uncommon to have to size up, I say this nearly as a mantra at this point no one sees the label so it doesn’t matter what size it is

Reactions: 10
Aside from the fact that the clothes being too small is just unsightly, it’s also pointless because she’s not showing what these outfits would actually look like if you wore a size that fits you. Everything is too short and uncomfortably clingy, that isn’t what each item in a sensible size would look like on, so how is this video helpful to anyone? She doesn’t even have to announce the size…she only made it obvious because she kept going on about the sizes herself. Personally I think she’s definitely a 12 on the bottom now and it wouldn’t actually surprise me if she was an still only an 8-10 on the top because that’s an obvious pear shape, the other thing she’s totally in denial about. I find the whole thing/her in general so tedious now.

Reactions: 12
Personally, I really don’t mind the 10 winter outfits. They’re pretty good, mostly. But here again - why did she not exchange her Gucci belt for a smaller size? It’s literally hanging off her waist. She doesn’t wear pants with belt loops often enough to only use it for that. Nothing makes an outfit look worse than ill-fitting clothing. And yeah, there’s nothing wrong with being a size 8 or 10. She’s tall and her body definitely looks great the way it is. She just doesn’t know how to dress it. These ultra short dresses and skirts (with bare legs at least) look so off. She needs to opt for longer cuts. I’m kinda glad she is slowly realizing that her outfits are too juvenile at times. The Coast dresses look like the dream of a 5-year-old. All the sparkle, weird cuts and bad fabric looks so cheap.

Reactions: 6
“everyone was smiling at me and one lady came and said I made her day” they were trying not to laugh babygirl
omg this made me laugh 😂😂 they probably were trying to stop themselves from laughing, and Freddy, delusional as always, just thought they were admiring her. Hell, the “you made my day” lady probably just meant that Freddy was the funniest thing she’d seen all day.

• Haha
Who is she kidding with those dresses, honestly?? I think her stress posts must all be because she knows she has to work extra hard on her terrible acting skills because half of them look like creepy doll Halloween costumes on a 27 year old woman. She should have passed this ad opportunity on to Coco, they would have suited her much better.

Have to add I also had a giggle halfway through at the unfortunate position of the lamp behind her when she stands with her legs apart.. the pole is literally directly up her backside.. literally a gal who needs to pull the stick outta her arse now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Has everyone noted that black tights say you’re cold and brown or white say fashion?

She only mentions is every other video October - December every year, but just in case anyone missed it and needs to bin all their black tights to follow the dictator of tastes fashion (a 27 year old woman who’s inspiration is prom, gossip girl and rich 40 year old divorcee)

• Haha
Has everyone noted that black tights say you’re cold and brown or white say fashion?

She only mentions is every other video October - December every year, but just in case anyone missed it and needs to bin all their black tights to follow the dictator of tastes fashion (a 27 year old woman who’s inspiration is prom, gossip girl and rich 40 year old divorcee)
To me, brown tights say

“ A Brownie Guide thinks of others before herself and should do a good turn everyday.“

• Haha
Reactions: 8
some highlights from the new video because I think we hit a new low y’all ✨💫

this looks like a pjs?! a nightgown?
View attachment 886765

the gown is atrocious, what on earth is that central tail??
View attachment 886763

View attachment 886746

the dress is obviously too small if it creases that much in the hip area. this is such a basic mistake that’s not acceptable at this point of her “fashion career” (or even just age actually).
View attachment 886758

she could have at least ironed the lower part if she’s getting paid to promote it, it really looks like an overpriced cheap piece of fabric
View attachment 886774

a pink bag with a burgundy dress? at this point she must be trolling us
View attachment 886780

I refuse to believe she would actually leave the house with this. Like I genuinely refuse it. She would look deranged.
View attachment 886782

she really thought it was a good idea to pair optic white with pastel creamy pink? wow and she has the nerve to make easy money showing it too.View attachment 886769
Ladies and gentleman, the dictator of fashion.

Reactions: 6
At this stage she obviously doesn't care anymore. At the risk of sounding like a broken record she is desperate for money and will sell literally anything to make a quick buck. She's just a telemarketer like Josie at this stage.

She used to pretend she was picky and chose only brands which are true to her style but now it's pretty obvious she will just accept any brand deal.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.