Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoā€™s looking forward to her annual pink gift guide. She could branch out a bit but that would probably cause a nervous breakdown given how stressed she seems to get these days

Reactions: 4
1637876797685.png
hez-2600052.jpg

Just reminded me of smthg old royal and in a bad way from the very ancient times, of Kings in a portrait. Just horrible

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In what universe is Ā£6.60 a bargain for a microwave plant based meal, even buying ingredients through Ocado works out so much cheaper. I would expect to feed at least 4 adults for that price when itā€™s plant based. Has she done Hello Fresh yet?

Reactions: 9
Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 6.22.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 6.22.51 PM.png

She's admitting she's literally too lazy to buy clothes, turn on the camera, and try them on. Imagine going to your boss and saying "so hey, I don't want to do this because my desk is a mess." How is her house being chaos an excuse to not work?? Just clean your tit up?? Guys, throws a pile of papers on the floor, look how busy I am!! I need time to clean everything up so pwease don't be mean šŸ„“

She's the laziest person I've ever seen. My dog does more work picking up his toys into his toy box.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
To me, brown tights say

ā€œ A Brownie Guide thinks of others before herself and should do a good turn everyday.ā€œ
Yeah and white tights just make me think of a child. Iā€™ve need seen anyone past primary school age actually wearing those things.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 888227
View attachment 888228

She's admitting she's literally too lazy to buy clothes, turn on the camera, and try them on. Imagine going to your boss and saying "so hey, I don't want to do this because my desk is a mess." How is her house being chaos an excuse to not work?? Just clean your tit up?? Guys, throws a pile of papers on the floor, look how busy I am!! I need time to clean everything up so pwease don't be mean šŸ„“

She's the laziest person I've ever seen. My dog does more work picking up his toys into his toy box.
But hey she's going to be doing the "hard work for you". She'll be undertaking the massive task of posting some links on IG stories so she can profit off the links you click. That is suuuuuuch hard work for Princess Freddy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think Freddy is a pretty woman and she's got a very great body. I would be so grateful if i have a body like hers. It's just sad that she's trying so hard to convince everyone and herself that she's smaller than she actually is when her figure is very lovely.

Reactions: 10
The sheer consumerism of her content is honestly disgusting. She pans around to her messy living room absolutely covered with crap that will either sit around in her flat gathering dust, or be returned and binned because it canā€™t be resold. And she has the audacity to act like she is doing her viewers a great service by buying it all and filming it for them.
She is a genuinely pretty girl (or at least was a lot more naturally pretty before she started messing with her face) who is made ugly by her massive vanity and complete lack of self awareness. She wonā€™t be able to coast through life on her looks forever. What interests does she actually have outside of shopping and being pretty? Does she have a hobby? Take a class? Volunteer somewhere? I once saw her at an ice skating lesson in London, but that was clearly a short lived endeavour undertaken so she could buy some ice skates and dress up for Instagram.

Reactions: 13
Itā€™s so interesting to see her body in a pose thatā€™s not manipulated to make it look ā€œbetterā€(She canā€™t do the wide leg stance because the dress is too tight šŸ˜‚ ), I donā€™t think weā€™ve ever seen what she actually looks like, like we do here. Her figure is so lovely and sheā€™s definitely put on some weight - if sheā€™s trying to hide that, we wouldnā€™t notice at all if she just got clothes that fit!

Reactions: 10
some highlights from the new video because I think we hit a new low yā€™all āœØšŸ’«

this looks like a pjs?! a nightgown?
View attachment 886765

the gown is atrocious, what on earth is that central tail??
View attachment 886763

ā€œeveryone was smiling at me and one lady came and said I made her dayā€ they were trying not to laugh babygirl
View attachment 886746

the dress is obviously too small if it creases that much in the hip area. this is such a basic mistake thatā€™s not acceptable at this point of her ā€œfashion careerā€ (or even just age actually).
View attachment 886758

she could have at least ironed the lower part if sheā€™s getting paid to promote it, it really looks like an overpriced cheap piece of fabric
View attachment 886774

a pink bag with a burgundy dress? at this point she must be trolling us
View attachment 886780

I refuse to believe she would actually leave the house with this. Like I genuinely refuse it. She would look deranged.
View attachment 886782

she really thought it was a good idea to pair optic white with pastel creamy pink? wow and she has the nerve to make easy money showing it too.View attachment 886769
Tradwife mixed with 5 year old let loose to shop on her own.

Reactions: 5
I don't think she's chunky at all but she doesn't actually dress in a way that is flattering for a pear shape nor does she wear clothes that fit her, both these things will make even the thinnest of women look bigger than they are tbh. Why a pear would wear stuff like white jeans is really beyond me, I have disproportionately thin legs for my shape and I still wouldn't wear white or cream jeans. They only look good on very thin people and draw attention to your legs. Most people want to draw attention to their smallest part. She makes no sense.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 888227
View attachment 888228

This mess is staged or Freddy is depressed. No way that an adult without a dissorder or kids needs to have a house looking like this.

Wow. She's like 5 year old me when I took all my toys out of the toy box into the living room and refused to clean them up because I thought they were just perfect the way they were. Yikes!

• Heart
Wasnā€™t she supposed to be sooo busy uploading links today for Black Friday? šŸ¤”
Sheā€™s doing it now! And ohh boy. Going off with that trashy River Island againā€¦ The blouse is 2% Elastane, 21% Nylon (polyamide), 77% Viscose - no thank you! Nothing justifies so much nylon in a simple shirt like that.

Edit: 100% polyester River Island dress. Amazing! Your bodyā€™s gonna love you for putting it through that.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.