Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a long time lurker but I had to say something about this. The long, sparkly dress in the party season video that she said is “perfect if your work goes all out and does a ball for Christmas” is just a big no. I’ve been lucky to go to extremely formal events this year and that dress would NOT fit in. It’s too much and these sort of events are about talking (and sometimes networking), not dazzling everyone at the table to the point they’re blind. It looks so childish.

Reactions: 22
I agree. Imo it is a very pretty dress for a New Year's Eve party or idk a wedding party, but not for a formal event at work...

Btw I am amazed by her love for pink and beige 😅 when I was younger I used to love some colors/ patterns too, but then I grew up and I got bored. I constantly look for new colors, designs, ideas.
HOW can she not be bored??? 🙄🤔😅

Reactions: 8
She’s doing it now! And ohh boy. Going off with that trashy River Island again… The blouse is 2% Elastane, 21% Nylon (polyamide), 77% Viscose - no thank you! Nothing justifies so much nylon in a simple shirt like that.

Edit: 100% polyester River Island dress. Amazing! Your body’s gonna love you for putting it through that.
She won't know because if she wears the dress it wil probably for a couple of hours. Whenever she is filming something. Not for running around in it and wearing it for a day.

Reactions: 4
So she got half way through her one million swip up links and then clearly got bored of having to label them as an af/aff I've never come across somebody so lazy with their work!

Reactions: 8
I was looking up videos on Mac lipstick swatches and stumbled across one of Freddy's old videos from 2016...and I am shocked at how different she sounded. Her accent sounds completely different.

Reactions: 7
I’m a long time lurker but I had to say something about this. The long, sparkly dress in the party season video that she said is “perfect if your work goes all out and does a ball for Christmas” is just a big no. I’ve been lucky to go to extremely formal events this year and that dress would NOT fit in. It’s too much and these sort of events are about talking (and sometimes networking), not dazzling everyone at the table to the point they’re blind. It looks so childish.
What can we expect from someone who has never held down a job.

Is it just me or are all influencers work-shy layabouts doing this "work" because they don't want to get a real job?

Reactions: 9
IG stories

‘Do you guys want me too search for more deals for you?’

‘The following links are ads/sponsored’

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Please Freddy, at least put in some work. None of these she owns or will ever own…

Reactions: 6
Ahahaha I've just found this photo of Freddy My Lazy (@slamvs27 great nickname btw😂👏🏻 ) and ahahah I just can't 🤣

I know that everyone can wear what he or she wants, but on the other hand everyone can also make comments about other people.

Freddy is almost 30 yo(!!!), but these Gucci tights, mini skirt, pink and pink, this face... ahahaha

"When you want to look like a popular, girly princess, but instead you look like a childish, spoilt hmm... joke" 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ahahaha I've just found this photo of Freddy My Lazy (@slamvs27 great nickname btw😂👏🏻 ) and ahahah I just can't 🤣

I know that everyone can wear what he or she wants, but on the other hand everyone can also make comments about other people.

Freddy is almost 30 yo(!!!), but these Gucci tights, mini skirt, pink and pink, this face... ahahaha

"When you want to look like a popular, girly princess, but instead you look like a childish, spoilt hmm... joke" 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
It is really time to stop miniskirt season. I think she does look adorable in this look, but then again… she’s almost 30.

Reactions: 5

Would you hire this woman 😆

Reactions: 5
Instagram is not real life so lets just assume that it is okay to wander the streets of London without a coat. But no coat and open toes is taking thing is step too far.

New thread name: Freddy my Lazy
I love this but can we make it Flossie instead of Freddy? I love Flossie. It is just the perfect embodiement of how much Freddy is detatched from real life.

Reactions: 11
It’s been a while since I last posted for a multitude of reasons but I couldn’t keep quiet on this. For years she has preached to her audience of how much of a saver she is. Refusing to buy this and that, even denying her and her ex boyfriend the opportunity of dinner out, I recall her saying. So she’ll promote credit cards instead?! Considering her audience is of a young age, once again she has contradicted herself with a very potentially dangerous lifestyle choice. Yes she has a mortgage to pay for but she has sadly very twisted values. Credit cards are not the sensible way of purchasing things regardless of what others might say. They are a very very slippery slope

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s been a while since I last posted for a multitude of reasons but I couldn’t keep quiet on this. For years she has preached to her audience of how much of a saver she is. Refusing to buy this and that, even denying her and her ex boyfriend the opportunity of dinner out, I recall her saying. So she’ll promote credit cards instead?! Considering her audience is of a young age, once again she has contradicted herself with a very potentially dangerous lifestyle choice. Yes she has a mortgage to pay for but she has sadly very twisted values. Credit cards are not the sensible way of purchasing things regardless of what others might say. They are a very very slippery slope
Not to mention that cleaning service ad or whatever that was in one of her latest videos? I don't think that should be normalized to her (young) audience.

Reactions: 7
Instagram is not real life so lets just assume that it is okay to wander the streets of London without a coat. But no coat and open toes is taking thing is step too far.

I love this but can we make it Flossie instead of Freddy? I love Flossie. It is just the perfect embodiement of how much Freddy is detatched from real life.
Flossie my Lazy, I love it! I'm not really good with rhymes but here's an attempt:

"Flossie my Lazy #5: Narcissist-Hazy and Ad-Crazy"

Or "Flossie my Lazy #5: Cleaning is a peasant chore, her only personality is wannabe-GlaMOUR, oh she's such a bore!"

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Welcome back - I’ve missed your well articulated posts on our favourite lazy influencer :)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Flossie my Lazy, I love it! I'm not really good with rhymes but here's an attempt:

"Flossie my Lazy #5: Narcissist-Hazy and Ad-Crazy"

Or "Flossie my Lazy #5: Cleaning is a peasant chore, her only personality is wannabe-GlaMOUR, oh she's such a bore!"
Hey- just a heads up, you won’t be able to change Freddy My Love to Flossie my Lazy. The mods will change it back. It literally has to be Freddy My Love # _ _ _

I tried this with her beige friend at one time.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Freddy My Love #5 Flossie Mc Lazy Narcissist Hazy and Ad Crazy.

Based off @slamvs27 title further up but would keep mod’s happy

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.