Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

THE0bvious

Does anybody else hate those Desenio prints? Like just writing “Prada” and “Chanel” on white paper doesn’t make it classy or elegant or “ahhmayyzing”

#controversialiknow #sorrynotsorry

Reactions: 45

lanathebest

Chatty Member
September: I need to rrdo the kitchen
October: i need to repaint the bathroom not the right shade of pink
November: taking a break from hard work
December: staying with my family for christmas
January: time to buy new furniture and redo the décoration
February:
March:
April: please guys stop mentionning my flat. It is my private life and id like to keep it that way!!!!
August: i am renting my flat! Please dont adk why its my private life!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

THE0bvious

The end part was terrible half of it was freddy posing in her camera.

Someone busy has no time to do all that skin care at night i am too tired after my day working .
I don’t think she meant to upload that…

So don’t worry, I’ve saved it here for everyone to see

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

BoomTimesTwo

VIP Member
Tell me you’re subconsciously jealous of your little sister without telling me you’re subconsciously jealous of your little sister.. Stop trying to dull her sparkle just because you’re as dull as dishwater. Your photo is as beige as your personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

ladidadada

1637153947638.png

"You will never find anything like it anywhere!"

Ähm ... Freddy ... except RIGHT BEHIND YOU?! :'''''D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Hate it when influencers say they have a panic attack over something so minor.

You’re not having a panic attack. You are having a minor inconvenience. A panic attack feels like you are dying, you can’t catch your breath, your heart is racing, you’re sweating, you can’t communicate, your fingers go tingly as you cannot get breath, you are out of control.

It’s not you having time to post about your “panic attack” on fucking Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

THE0bvious

God help her when her parents are too old or not around to pick up the pieces of her latest meltdown. She is insufferable, condescending, insincere, imperious and completely out of touch of reality or self awareness right to the end on this issue. It’s very sad to see a person behave this way and to promote such a dangerous mindset “refer to her mention of self worth” she got caught out lying plain and simple. It’s a fake world she lives in and she got caught no doubt faced consequences with the brand and some of her audience. Oh how the mighty fall …..

👏👏👏 well done to the brave person who slapped her stupid statement down, you deserve a Victoria Cross for bravery ❤
"I'm a Virgo" - oh piss off.

Comparing uploading one video a work on to YouTube to a proper full time job is actually so offensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

straw-berry

I would say this behavior proves the assumption of the enormous amount of money these influencers, youtubers etc earn just from one ad in a video. Just by working a few hours per week.

I work as a pharmacist 10 hours per day without a break, dealing with very sick people, mentally and physically. I’ve studied 6 years and continue to study every day. Someone like Freddy can be considered smart to earn money that easily but I think these people, as public figures, are more dangerous than we think, This lifestyle is so superficial and a really bad influence for the teenagers,

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Anastasia<3

I have to speak up now. What is Freddy doing all day so busy? Does she answer e-mails for 10 hours? She can't even condescend to cook! For this, JJ is ordered. I think it's unbelievable to upload a video once a week to 1 million followers and then to complain about how exhausting everything is. Most full-time influencers upload Insta-Stories every day, often every day at least one photo and one video per week, if not 2 or 3. Some even have children and have to do the household on top of it.
Who has time to style their hair for 45 minutes in the morning and then put on make-up? She's so inactive on Instagram, uploaded 10 photos this year when it comes up.
Her latest video is a huge product placement, what is glamorous about that?
Morning and evening routines are always collaborations anyway.
I don't understand what was so dramatic about the upside-down clip. She makes a completely unnecessary drama out of it. Nobody cares as much about it as she does. But for her, as a perfectionist, it is of course worth a panic attack. If she always shoots her videos on Sundays because she can't get herself up for the whole week and then does everything last minute, mistakes will happen. Apparently she doesn't even have the leisure to watch the video correction. And of course her schedule is once again so tight that she cannot respond to comments. She usually uses Instagram to complain or to beg for possible freebies. The main thing is that she generates enough money with her mostly underage followers, who can't afford designer items anyway, but they wait for the next declutter video to buy her used items from Depop so that they she can use the money to buy the next Chloe handbag. For many women, buying a designer handbag, that they have spent months saving on, is a giant step.
She gets everything for free. Qualified for nothing, no academic degree, and still gets her whole life financed by her followers and by uploading a video once a week. She gets more for free and earns more than most people with minimal effort. Further collaborations will follow in the next few weeks because Christmas is just around the corner. Money has to be made. We will probably not get any videos again in January because she feels so uninspired and worked harder than ever before in her life in December and therefore will reward herself with 3 weeks of vacation.

She dreams of a great Hollywood career, she wants to be admired from all sides for her singing, her looks, her clothes, her hair. Everyone should look up at her.

She thinks mini skirts, turtlenecks and overknee boots are patented Freddy my love products.
She considers this style of clothing to be her distinguishing feature and everyone who dresses similarly should please link her, otherwise she will feel copied.

It is not normal how she emphasizes the "ks", "chs" and "ts", but that has already been notized by some here before me.
And can she please stop playing "lovely starshine lights my way to bed"!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

lanathebest

Chatty Member
omg tacky
1635951927570.png

Laugh love live vibes, eat pray love, But first coffee basic bitch
I saw she put random books of paris, dior etc, i hate that, shes so basic why cant i stop watching her, somebody help

• Haha
Reactions: 34

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Fucking hell, get a bloody grip Freds. It’s A VIDEO. Honestly, if this is the worst that this girl experiences, she’s got a lot to learn about the big wide world.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Indiepop

I’m sure it’s already been mentioned here but I am SO fed up with her moaning ALL the time about doing her actual ‘job’ that SHE chose and is paid very well to do. If it’s such an annoyance and burden to her, then do something else. Don’t expect people to watch your videos when you make it abundantly clear how much you hate making them like it’s a chore.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I get so annoyed when she tells that you can wear a bag on your shoulder or hold it in your hand "like this". Like, yes. Yes you can. No need to repeat that with every diaper outfit you show.

Also calling people who wear black "unimaginative" is a little rich coming from someone whos only personality trait is liking pink.

And again she's going on and on about Gossip Girl. I mean surely her main followers are so young they probably haven't even seen the original show?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Ijustgothere

I know it’s nasty to say, but it has to be one of the worst renovations I have ever seen. The panelling is just overkill, she has packed too much stuff into the bedroom and whilst it was very sweet of her Mum to make the curtains they look very dated to me. The moulding in the bedroom is just too much especially with that furniture. The bedside tables looked so squished in and there is definitely not enough room for the dresser and big chair. The lounge room had such potential, I do love the fireplace and flooring but the painted gold around it, the huge pot-plants, tropical prints, pink couch. Wow it’s just all too much! And she wants to add more in there 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ less is more girl!! Normally I wouldn’t be so harsh but the way she turns her nose up at things and is such a snob I don’t feel too guilty saying all this 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
"as if this couldn't get any worse" god she is the poster girl for first world problems isn't she
View attachment 829028
How on earth is she going to cope in the real world? It’s a bloody YouTube video not a surgeon that’s cocked up open heart surgery. The more I see these influencers go on the more I realise how less and less relevant they are. Once upon a time I looked up to them with aspiration now I just see through all the bulls**t. And it sounds like everything she is portraying is faks from the comments above. The bubbles going to burst.

She doesn’t even follow function of beauty on Instagram so she can’t be that much of a fan - she follows Zimmerman though 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
My biggest issue with Freddy is the superiority complex. Dress however you want, but there’s no need to shit on people that don’t dress the same because they’re ‘boring and unimaginative’ your way isn’t the only way or the ‘right’ way? She would be so much more likeable if she said ‘black can look so chic but it just isn’t for me, I prefer bright colours’.

She also never sits back and says how appreciative she is of her job, just complains about being the most busy and overworked person ever. She can’t even complain about her hair without saying it’s ‘too long and thick and silky’. Massive superiority complex.

• Heart

lemonlime

VIP Member
Poundland Duchess needs to chill. It was a messed up video, not an escape from a dictatorship. I'm half expecting her to contact documentary directors to 'tell her story' next, it's amazing how much she has milked this stupid thing. You've just half arsed your job Freddy, it's nothing new.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29