Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, though generally you need two of them to have a lounge (good room) and living room (everyday one) at least where I have grown up it’s been this way.

Reactions: 6
1637349450890.png

"I've always been really clever"

Girl, you don't know the basic history of your own country. I'm deceased.
"If history" my history minor ass is crying

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Just for clarification: When she says "lounge" she means her living room, right?
Edit: I just read that that's a common term in the UK, it just sounded super pretentious to my german ears. :'D We would never call our living room a lounge room.
It's the opposite of posh! In fact you could argue that it' s a low-class word - if you knew your Mitford U and non-U. Lounge is the word to use when you're referring to airports or hotels. At home it's a living room or sitting room.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her friends look somewhat normal and then there's Freddy sitting there looking like an absolute tradwife. Why does she want to look like a "empowered" 50s housewife so badly?
It’s very telling that in that photo she seems to be the outsider. Everyone else is standing and has their arms around each other, then there’s wannabe Gossip Girl looking like she was photoshopped in (and not the good photoshop she probably does to all her photos). I haven’t seen any other pics from this event, but just based on this, I can’t say I’m surprised that Coco Beautea (aka Hannah, the person next to Freddy) seems to want nothing to do with her. She’s actually stylish and has a good personality! What would (did?) those two even talk about?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s very telling that in that photo she seems to be the outsider. Everyone else is standing and has their arms around each other, then there’s wannabe Gossip Girl looking like she was photoshopped in (and not the good photoshop she probably does to all her photos). I haven’t seen any other pics from this event, but just based on this, I can’t say I’m surprised that Coco Beautea (aka Hannah, the person next to Freddy) seems to want nothing to do with her. She’s actually stylish and has a good personality! What would (did?) those two even talk about?
She really is not a person someone with half a brain would want to befriend. I imagine talking to her at one of these gatherings would be painful. It's obvious she knows very little about fashion and all she does is watch Disney films and dress herself up like one of her dolls

Reactions: 10
Isn't she not getting a bit old to be dressing like that??? Her style hasn't changed at all. She is a grown woman dressing like some 90's girl from a teen movie.

Reactions: 11
Ngl I’d be embarrassed to be out and about with her dressing the way she does. She’s in her late 20s and dresses like a child. Some of her outfits I’d think were too much even for a child actually.

Her instastories are so painful, I’ve never seen an influencer complain about their job as much as she does. You earn a bucketload of money to go shopping and tell people what you bought. Working a bit longer for a week or two in November and December - which in her case guarantees her earnings that month are significantly greater - isn’t out of the ordinary for any job. Bloody hell I’ve worked 60 hours weeks for at least 6 weeks in a row in my job with no extra pay or even a thank you. If she wants to swap I’m more than welcome.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Her instastories are so painful, I’ve never seen an influencer complain about their job as much as she does. You earn a bucketload of money to go shopping and tell people what you bought. Working a bit longer for a week or two in November and December - which in her case guarantees her earnings that month are significantly greater - isn’t out of the ordinary for any job. Bloody hell I’ve worked 60 hours weeks for at least 6 weeks in a row in my job with no extra pay or even a thank you. If she wants to swap I’m more than welcome.
I agree. Has she always complained this much about work? Or is this new behavior? I haven't watched her insta stories that much.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Victoria's Secret is her absolute dream brand to work with? Surely this is not age appropriate. Who makes a show about wearing VS past their early 20s? For a 27 year old fashion influencer curating their business through the brands they wear it's just infantile and basic

Attachments

Soooo, supporting transphobia, being against body positivity and endorsing dated and unrealistic ideals about women is her absolute dream..? Allright then.

• Sick
Why’s she linking everything in the flat that she can on the home account stories all of a sudden.

So she needs a cleaner 🤣 . She lives on her own ffs. All she does is attend events and try on clothes while seeing which gifted products she like and dislikes. I would love to see these type of women live in the real world for a week. Get up at 5:30am get herself ready then get the kids ready and out the door to school or minders then get into the office for 8:30 and work till 5:30-6:00, come home, make the dinner and and help with any homework kids couldn't do. Get kids ready for bed. Make lunches for the next day. Maybe throw a wash load in. Drag herself to have a shower then into bed by hopefully latest 11pm and do it all again the next day. She would have a breakdown half ways through day 1. Daddy and mammy would have to take over

Soooo, supporting transphobia, being against body positivity and endorsing dated and unrealistic ideals about women is her absolute dream..? Allright then.
Exactly this?! everytime she squeals like a dying rat about VS i am like has your brain never developed?! What an atrocious brand and so glad it has lost all relevancy, has its shows cancelled and basc went bankrupt. Ofc Freddy, dictator of bad taste, white supremeacist and overall idiot would call this her dream brand.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.