Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite part of this perfectly timed illness is that she already knows she will be sick for the whole weekend and therefore can’t do the bare minimum work. Because that’s how illness works- you decide up front how many days it’s going to last. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Please excuse me, rant incoming! Ive had a wine so any sympathy I would have normally is gone! 🤪
She’s so pathetic. How many times has she pulled a sickie?! We should start keeping track at this point! If this was a one off, I’dbe sympathetic, but it’s not. She’s done this many, many times!

If she was organised she would have already had a video sorted for Monday but no… she was planning on doing it all last minute on Sunday and she’s decided she can’t be bothered. What has she been doing all week?! Except getting her hair done and shopping? Maybe sending a few emails begging for freebies?

It makes me so cross that ‘influencers’ do the bare minimum, get paid for doing nothing and then whine about having to do the tiniest amount of work. They get paid a ton to convince people to buy cr*p they don’t need whilst nurses, teachers etc. earn so much less for so much more work and effort. I would LOVE to see Freddy try and survive in a real job. I don’t think she’d last a week.

Freddy is a nearly 27 year old woman. A ‘Professional, classy’ woman in her eyes. You’d think she’d recognise that she’s a bit too old to be hiding in bed for the umpteenth time claiming she can’t possibly sit in front of a camera in her nice cozy room she doesn’t even pay for to film a few clips, whilst the majority of the UK workforce are just trying to avoid complete burnout after working solidly through the pandemic.
Her attitude really does boil my blood! (n)😠

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Plus her videos allow her to be so creative, video ideas what I do when I don’t feel well e.g what I eat, feel good movies, how to get yourself out of rut
It is strange how she films and edits so close before uploading

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh please! She wouldn’t know real work if it bit her in the backside. My eldest daughter is a screw. Slang for prison warden. Actually she’s a Governor to be more exact. If she had a cold and skipped work every time she came down with a cold those prisoners would be dancing on the roof no doubt with torch flares singing The Waltzing Matilda. That’s real life dearest darling Freddy my love! Not to mention all those working under her Directorship. It’s embarrassing how sheltered Freddy is but if it means a week off from shlock and brothel bedroom mixed mental asylum bathroom vibes then that’s a gift to society. If Freddy thinks I’m harsh, my daughters approach to layabouts and contemptuous so and sos like her make me look like a pussycat. My other daughter is in the military not a Private either. My youngest is an artist. There’s no excuse for women to be in the category and image Freddy expects us to be in. She’s so stereotypical and discriminatory in her way it’s not only embarrassing to see and hear her say what she does but she’s highly offensive in the process. It is possible Freddy to work hard, be a lady and take no tit from anybody but be respectful and giving to others also. Grace and Gratitude! Than the Stepford wife/Gossip girl/Legally blonde bs she harps on every week more or less. Elle Woods if anything proves my point yet Freddy can’t seem to put the dots together or so it appears by her contradictory approach to it all
You’re always 100% spot on with your posts. I love reading them 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Clearly somebody’s put their foot down and said keep packing! Or she’s a complete liar and read the comments here and thought, people aren’t born yesterday either way it’s a bad look on her

You’re always 100% spot on with your posts. I love reading them 💗
Thank you so are you too. Pettybettyboop, Susan, Namima, Judgejohndeed Boom Times something Lana the best 0bvious focusdocus Mrs Jennings Bostonrob Klady forgive me missing anybody out but everybody here writes on point and you lot are so funny as well. Not a single person is left out in that compliment. New commentators too. This site has really got me through the pandemic and while we do at times compliment Freddy and her beige friend in Warwickshire where it’s due (albeit not lately they haven’t done anything worthy of that) it’s so funny reading some of the comments. If that makes me a witch so be it. At least I and many others here have a sense of humour ❤

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
8AFEE6EB-CCE9-475A-A9B3-5D544485A83E.jpeg

9D78CF9A-7C18-4F79-B480-A91890DA8081.jpeg

1AD4B0F6-882C-407F-8FB5-B243BF8A44B7.jpeg

Erm, the unprofessional beggar is not so sick, after all. She’s well enough to seek freebies and post PR tit🙄 She’s even in the bathrobe while shilling the crap!😤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Here’s some food for thought. I’m not sure if it occurs to Freddy that posing in her bed as if she’s about to have Florence Nightingale care for them, that she might just be doing herself out of the realms of possibility in terms of affiliate deals. Would anybody in their professional and businesslike way send their employer a photo of them in bed? With a face like thunder? Claiming they’ll be back at work on whatever day they see fit. No they’d be handed a few warnings, verbal and written and then handed a P45 as she’s British I’ll say it the British way. Gross misconduct. Sending inappropriate photos to an employer not to mention not being available to do the job when required. At the end of the day when it all comes down to brass tax so to speak, Freddy is a registered business owner. Therefore that means she has a self employed form of working. That said she relies on sponsorships, affiliates and the ability to receive things to advertise otherwise she’s a woman on screen talking to nobody but a camera hoping some will enjoy it. That’s not working that’s posing with nothing to gain from it other than for vanity reasons. Bills get paid by companies working with her. I’m sure if she buys a pot of face cream it will help the company with free advertisement. They won’t want a lazy, unprofessional and unreliable sales pitcher. Credit to Amy who’s had a tricky pregnancy and worked within days of giving birth. I’ve not seen one photo of her whinging about being ill. Professional at all times.

It implies potentially how and why her stage school education was sadly wasted upon her. Modelling jobs too. Remember she said she turned to YouTube as she was sick of modelling. Wearing black at go-sees and having to conform to whatever the client was expecting. Her appearance in Doctors and that other show she guest starred in, makes Arnold Schwarzenegger look like Laurence Olivier. Lazy, overindulged and spoilt is how and why her showbiz career bellyflopped it appears. Having a media career on YouTube has worked out but it’s stale bread. I wonder if her management team didn’t dump her instead of the other way around. Either way she can think all she likes that the channel is expanding, improving but it’s the viewers who ultimately will decide on that. Not benefitting the channel is the moving situation. Who takes 6 months to move into a habitable, fairly decent home that only requires cosmetic upgrading?! Nobody unless it’s a major renovation ie structural. She’s made it abundantly clear that it is all cosmetic work to be done. Not structural.

YouTube is a finite thing yet she makes herself more unemployable as the weeks pass. Getting a job is one thing but keeping it and making it thrive is another. Her videos are predictable, lazy, the sound is extremely poor standard and hollow. Her inarticulate way of conveying anything is strung together with the words “literally” and “just” every few breaths. She sounds like a teenager not a woman heading towards the big 3-0. My advice kindly would be go to a speech therapist. They can teach you how to project your voice, articulate in ways that will enhance your performance and help with anxiety or whatever could be hindering anything. All things she would have learnt in stage school. Also her anger to things often rears it’s head. Whatever is troubling her I hope she works it out. Never too late to change things. She’s a very lucky person yet it appears nothing is ever good enough for her. There’s always something she feels isn’t right. If that’s happiness living like that surrounded by crap then Youtube can have it. I say crap because when it comes down to it all it is, very expensive, shiny, sparkly, useless crap. Experiences, shared or in solitude, family, giving to each other and our friends is what life is all about. I hope she realises that soon life is fleeting, enjoy it don’t waste it on stupid superficial crap

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I hope she knows C&D doesn’t do pr/freebies. I am a huge fan of both the shop (pity im in another country) and YouTube channel (cupcake Jemma) and they have never done pr.

Reactions: 7
Regarding Freddy I wonder what she will do after youtube ? I can't imagine employers seeing her bratty videos and being impressed.

Reactions: 7
Regarding Freddy I wonder what she will do after youtube ? I can't imagine employers seeing her bratty videos and being impressed.
I am assuming she's not a total idiot and she has plans beyond youtube. I would imagine her endgame would be to have a fashion brand. The problem she's too lazy and I can imagine she's a total nightmare to work with.

Reactions: 12
Also if she wants to try my method of avoiding a cold (I can't guarantee it though), maybe she should stop wearing super tight skirts that expose her bottom and wear skirts that actually fit her. She's the only person I know who in her autumn haul week videos, she doesn't wear tights. Everyone I know wears tights when it's chilly but our dear Freddy says she doesn't mind her thigh getting cold because black tights are 'awful' and she's a 'dictator of taste'.
For someone who does so much hauls she must know that there are nude, cream.or light grey tights. I can say that that is not sustainable enough but with dear Freddy it always feels like she is skimping on things that actually might elevate her outfit and puts all her trust in big name things like shoes and bags to put an outfit together. Wearing everything in one colour does not instantly make you look put together.

I am assuming she's not a total idiot and she has plans beyond youtube. I would imagine her endgame would be to have a fashion brand. The problem she's too lazy and I can imagine she's a total nightmare to work with.
Honestly, if those big youtuber/influencers are not completely brain dead they won't ever have to work after youtube. They earn a tit ton more than all of us can imagine so if I were one I would just invest in some stocks, etfs and buy a couple small apartments, rent them out for max profit and then live off of that for the rest of my life. Youtube videos stay up anyway so I assume they will always have some kind of income for that for the next couple years and who knows, maybe some pocket money after that. I also don't think instagram and influencer marketing will be over anytime soon. Of course there is always the risk no one is gonna watch them anymore but let's be real, there are so many idiots out there happily clicking and watching (including us, albeit not so happily :'D) that won't stop tomorrow. In 5 years she could be set for life I am sure of it. I follow a couple German influencers who wouldn't even have to do instagram anymore because they did something with their money and they have way fewer followers than dear Freds.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Honestly, if those big youtuber/influencers are not completely brain dead they won't ever have to work after youtube. They earn a tit ton more than all of us can imagine so if I were one I would just invest in some stocks, etfs and buy a couple small apartments, rent them out for max profit and then live off of that for the rest of my life. Youtube videos stay up anyway so I assume they will always have some kind of income for that for the next couple years and who knows, maybe some pocket money after that. I also don't think instagram and influencer marketing will be over anytime soon. Of course there is always the risk no one is gonna watch them anymore but let's be real, there are so many idiots out there happily clicking and watching (including us, albeit not so happily :'D) that won't stop tomorrow. In 5 years she could be set for life I am sure of it. I follow a couple German influencers who wouldn't even have to do instagram anymore because they did something with their money and they have way fewer followers than dear Freds.
Also, even when YouTube doesn't exist anymore, there will be a new social media platform instead that all those influencers are going to "migrate" to.

Reactions: 9
Her whole „moving in my flat“ fiasco reminds me of one very bad movie sequal: milking all possible little details without any plot or meaning of it all. It is only an appartement for f***cks sake - some people build houses in such time period!

Reactions: 14
As we all called it, still not in and it’s the first weekend in September. I mean my parents are looking to downsize so I need extra storage but with the right planning moving my stuff can be done in a few hours. I’m sure the community van rental exists in the uk too, pay per hour and bribe dad with a pint or two.

Reactions: 9
I gave in and started watching her latest flat video and the first thing she says is how she's running out of excuses to actually move in. I know she then plays it off as a joke, and says something like 'not that I need an excuse, I do love it' etc etc but I think it says a lot that she's doing anything she can to avoid moving in. I'm sure there's a lot of things about the purchase she actually doesn't like or regrets, but she's claiming it's all perfect just to save face.

Reactions: 10
I gave in and started watching her latest flat video and the first thing she says is how she's running out of excuses to actually move in. I know she then plays it off as a joke, and says something like 'not that I need an excuse, I do love it' etc etc but I think it says a lot that she's doing anything she can to avoid moving in. I'm sure there's a lot of things about the purchase she actually doesn't like or regrets, but she's claiming it's all perfect just to save face.
Maybe she should seek a therapist then. Not as a shade i myself am going to one. But seems like she has a certain fear of growing up

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Freddy pulling a sickie is just all the paintdamps getting to her brain and making her think that everybody believes her excuses for not moving. Being an adult and not wanting to live in your own appartement is just big time 12 year old still sleeping in mommy and daddy's bed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.