Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 740752
Freddy, of all the populations in the UK and beyond, nope, no one has ever used a shipping company to get stuff from the USšŸ™ˆ She cannot be this stupid! Of course, other countriesā€™ citizens get stuff shipped from the US! Also, Freddy, those 2019 Gucci tights have a snag in them. Theyā€™re not par-fectt! Youā€™d judge others sooooooo hard if theyā€™d worn those snagged tights. Now, weā€™reā€¦
View attachment 740761

Also, the unprofessional beggar is at it againšŸ„“ The bitchy, ā€œThis is the shelf I want!ā€ Instead of using grace and saying, ā€œThis is what I have found and Iā€™m hoping to get it shipped from the US.ā€ Anybody shocked that itā€™s a TEENā€™S bedding, furniture, and Decor site?!?šŸ˜± Grow up Freddy, and most of all learn to display a modicum of decorum!
View attachment 740763
Iā€™d have more sympathy if it was tasteful and designed well. What a load of shlock

Yes Freddy Iā€™m sure ā€œSO manyā€ people helped you get your dream shelf. Now I can sleep at night! We all can sleep at night knowing Freddy is having a Freddy approved shelf just typing that made me vomit in my mouth šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤® what a vacuous prat she is

At least she canā€™t delete what has already been said by her on here! Freedom of speech baby! šŸ–•

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What does her boyfriend really think of this place - is he actually comfortable being in this over-the-top pink place?

Reactions: 11
What does her boyfriend really think of this place - is he actually comfortable being in this over-the-top pink place?
I just got off of Zoom with JJ. Heā€™s confirmed that he absolutely HATES the flat. Per JJ, the flat does look like Versailles fucked the Dollar Store. Also, it pained him to say it, but he confessed that Freddy is even worse in real life, than she is on Camera. He said, he often makes up events or feigns illnesses to avoid being overused with backbreaking labor. He doesnā€™t mind helping. Heā€™s just frustrated that while heā€™s doing manual labor, in the flat, Freddy is taking selfie after selfie until she gets the correct one. Sheā€™ll throw a tantrum if the lighting isnā€™t correct. What he hates the most is that Freddy sings horribly, ALL DAY. If he asks for a moment of silence she pouts and whines. I applauded him for his courage, and we ended Zoom.

Tattlers, I hope youā€™ve enjoyed story timešŸŒ¼šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This shiny, glam, gold-and-marble shelf is going to go so nicely with her *checks notes* shabby chic kitchen and Louis XIV style bedroom??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
she wants a forwarding courier right? that a google click away. her room looks all over the place, nothing is coherent, I'm not an interior designer so please forgive me if I make mistakes, but her kitchen is kinda 50's inspired, her room is a pastry store inspired, her bath is another style altogether, i feel dizzy just thinking about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok the smallest things in the world make her complain. She's like šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ all the time, for everything. I don't know how anyone exists around her just to hear the whining.
Just find another shelf. The one you like is not that amazing. šŸ™„

On the other hand, the smallest things (always material, btw) also make her happy because they are "pahhfect". It's just a spoon, you nitwit.

Also, I've stopped watching her videos just because of the way she says "SOOOOooooOoo". She even emphasizes the word on her insta story and I can just hear it!! šŸ¤®

• Haha
I hear you. However Iā€™ve been an insomniac all my life unfortunately. Also I have asthma that didnā€™t stop me from defecting from the Iron curtain and living an independent life. When I defected I had literally the clothes on my back and 10 Lei in my pocket and my inhaler which ran out by the time I got to Austria. That was scarier than having armed border guards chase me and my friends. Which might sound unbelievable but I had the assurance if I had to run or save myself from an asthma attack I had that to tide me over. At least I had that to puff on. When it ran out I was frightened because asthma attacks is just the worse experience to go through. The money I had was worthless by Western standards. I survived by raiding dustbins and hitchhiking to get to the person who offered me refuge. That is a very sad and desperation situation many asylum seekers are faced with. The sacrifices one makes for freedom. Freddy doesnā€™t have that excuse fortunately for her, sheā€™s very lucky that she wasnā€™t born in a war torn country or in my case in a Communist state but she is a sponger sheā€™ll sponge whatever she can from people. Maybe not financially but emotionally sheā€™ll do it in spades. Evidently from the amount of work hours and effort her parents have contributed to her new home. If Freddy has an issue with her asthma she needs to be organised with her treatments and inhalers. It shouldnā€™t be an excuse to not leave home because I hate to say this but itā€™s true, her parents wonā€™t be around forever. Is she going to still rely on them when sheā€™s 60?
I am so sorry that you have been through that! Such a strong woman you are!
Reading that made me realize that; truly, there is no
legitimate excuse or reasoning as why she's reluctant to move out!!! Freddy does seem rather quite dependent on everyone in her life. Poor girl, I hope she matures soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am so sorry that you have been through that! Such a strong woman you are!
Reading that made me realize that; truly, there is no
legitimate excuse or reasoning as why she's reluctant to move out!!! Freddy does seem rather quite dependent on everyone in her life. Poor girl, I hope she matures soon.
Youā€™re very kind thank you ā¤

• Heart
Iā€™d have more sympathy if it was tasteful and designed well. What a load of shlock

Yes Freddy Iā€™m sure ā€œSO manyā€ people helped you get your dream shelf. Now I can sleep at night! We all can sleep at night knowing Freddy is having a Freddy approved shelf just typing that made me vomit in my mouth šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤® what a vacuous prat she is

At least she canā€™t delete what has already been said by her on here! Freedom of speech baby! šŸ–•
I was expecting it to be a gorgeously designed, unique piece of furniture and instead itā€™s these basic shelves? šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was expecting it to be a gorgeously designed, unique piece of furniture and instead itā€™s these basic shelves? šŸ™„
Agreed. Iā€™ve long since given up expecting Freddy to suddenly acquire some taste and humility. That would be like expecting the Taliban to acquire some human decency towards the world

Agreed. Iā€™ve long since given up expecting Freddy to suddenly acquire some taste and humility. That would be like expecting the Taliban to acquire some human decency towards the world
That reference prob flew way over her head. She's the centre of the universe, don't you know? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
04D33F98-2844-4214-BB70-CFDADAE8105D.jpeg

Not sure what sheā€™s done to her face to cause her lazy eye and crooked nose. Hmm, perhaps another Zoom with JJ is neededšŸ¤”šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Had a quick Zoom with JJ. He couldnā€™t talk long because heā€™s in the middle of rehearsal. Any who whoā€¦. Per JJ, he doesnā€™t know what happened. He showed up one day and her lips were fuller. Then, a couple of days later, he noticed the lazy eye. He canā€™t talk about it with Freddy because she believes sheā€™s Elle Woods and par-fett. Zoom call ended.

StorytimešŸŒ¼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I must be going blind in my old age but what about her hairdo is different?! Why the filter on it?! More to the point what is the big deal?! I had my hair cut for the charity I mentioned some comments back. Previously I could sit on it and now itā€™s mid bicep length. Donated the hair. As itā€™s lockdown here in Melbourne I did it myself. Mother was a hairdresser, she taught me how to. Not difficult once you know how. Did you see it in social media? Some old bag cutting her own hair ā€¦ no you didnā€™t. Not everything is a media moment.

Attachments

• Heart
I must be going blind in my old age but what about her hairdo is different?! Why the filter on it?! More to the point what is the big deal?! I had my hair cut for the charity I mentioned some comments back. Previously I could sit on it and now itā€™s mid bicep length. Donated the hair. As itā€™s lockdown here in Melbourne I did it myself. Mother was a hairdresser, she taught me how to. Not difficult once you know how. Did you see it in social media? Some old bag cutting her own hair ā€¦ no you didnā€™t. Not everything is a media moment.
I just came here thinking surely itā€™s not just me who canā€™t see the difference. But then she insists on using filters over everything so who knows what the colour actually looks like.

Also, how does hair ā€œglowā€? šŸ˜­

• Haha
I just skimmed through the last Vlog and I have to say I hate that bathroom with a passion. I was curious how the vanity would turn out but it really did not make it any better. :| Every time she shows the bathroom I start itching all over my body, the whole thing just looks so DIRTY and grimey (and extremely old and unstylish to boot)! The sunken bathtub, the toilet that you sit on right next to a huge window display like people can stand outside and pay to see you having a shite, this super outdated vanity, there is nothing good about it. :| Honestly I would have gutted the whole room and renovated it completely. Tiles and fugues(?) with god knows how many years of sweat and skin of hundreds of other people in there, no thank you. :sick: I am sure she has the money to do it properly. I don't mind the apartment, I think it's cute and very "english" :'D but good god, that bath room!

Edit: Did she say anything about the left side on the wall where the tiles are missing and where there's now just the brown wall between the window and the vanity?

Edit2: Her mom seems so cute. :giggle:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Had a quick Zoom with JJ. He couldnā€™t talk long because heā€™s in the middle of rehearsal. Any who whoā€¦. Per JJ, he doesnā€™t know what happened. He showed up one day and her lips were fuller. Then, a couple of days later, he noticed the lazy eye. He canā€™t talk about it with Freddy because she believes sheā€™s Elle Woods and par-fett. Zoom call ended.

StorytimešŸŒ¼
I love your insider zoom calls with JJ but what does he see in her? Why did he fell for her and if she is such a basic brat, why are they still together? If this is private and he does not want us to know, that is absolutely fine but I am just dying to know this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.