Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be lovely if Freddy, once moved in, would throw a nice dinner party for her family and JJ as a thank you for helping her achieve her dream flat. That would be such a nice way to try everything out, all the appliances, chairs, crockery etc. It wouldn't even matter if she didn't cook so well (as she's not used to it), since I'm sure they'd appreciate the effort, and it could be something super simple like a pasta dish, it would just mean all the world that she had made it herself as a thank you. Then she could do drinks and cocktails in her new glasses, cheese and crackers on her new fromage tray, etc. And if she truly could not bear cooking, she could pay for all of them to have a takeaway and still set it all up nicely in her flat. I'm sure this is just a pipe dream, but oh how I wish it came true! Freddy, if you read this, feel free to use this party planning service of a message, I won't charge a thing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Ooh, Coco has cut a fringe pretty much like Freddy's...wonder how Queen PaahfecKtion would feel about it. 🤪 Ya know, she has to have an opinion on everything. 🙈🙄

Reactions: 10
Does Freddy tell Coco to video with her in front? How is it every time Coco uploads a story somewhere and Freddy is there, she always manages to spin around with that pouty smile at the exact moment Coco is filming.

Does Freddy tell Coco to video with her in front? How is it every time Coco uploads a story somewhere and Freddy is there, she always manages to spin around with that pouty smile at the exact moment Coco is filming.
I'm pretty sure shes always sitting behind the camera when coco is filming

Reactions: 9
Coco nooooo…. Don’t fall under the horrible, tasteless influence of Freddy!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Freddy is too ill to film a video but well enough to go to the theatre tonight!! Something just isn’t stacking up…

Surely you’d be filming a stock of videos that you could intersperse with vlogs so you’re not so reliant on doing things last minute? I mean, I literally do filming and editing for work and a sit down and do something video couldn’t take more than a day?

First week in September down, the august deadline for moving into the flat sailed past and still doesn’t look like she’s in…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This bint does naff all...which would be fine but she tells her mini-mes how HARD she works. She wouldn't know hard work if it took the form of a knee-high boot and smacked her in the face.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It would be lovely if Freddy, once moved in, would throw a nice dinner party for her family and JJ as a thank you for helping her achieve her dream flat. That would be such a nice way to try everything out, all the appliances, chairs, crockery etc. It wouldn't even matter if she didn't cook so well (as she's not used to it), since I'm sure they'd appreciate the effort, and it could be something super simple like a pasta dish, it would just mean all the world that she had made it herself as a thank you. Then she could do drinks and cocktails in her new glasses, cheese and crackers on her new fromage tray, etc. And if she truly could not bear cooking, she could pay for all of them to have a takeaway and still set it all up nicely in her flat. I'm sure this is just a pipe dream, but oh how I wish it came true! Freddy, if you read this, feel free to use this party planning service of a message, I won't charge a thing!
aaaah, sweet summer child, that's a naïve dream

• Haha
Freddy must have been difficult when they found out about Cocos west end debut, obviously on social media she was supportive but I imagine she wasn’t easy to live with for a while. Attention taken away from the Princess.

Also, even when YouTube doesn't exist anymore, there will be a new social media platform instead that all those influencers are going to "migrate" to.
but we all know Freddy cannot be asked to evolve or change - she is too lazy, vapid and happy to do the bare minimum. If she had the mind to think strategically, she would have focused more on her instagram, used reels to create a monopoly of her aesthetic and created styling reels multiple times a week. Instead, she has basically let her instagram die over the past year and half, doesn't create any new content except the same boring pictures in central london and used to moan about how she cant do instagram in lockdown. This is someone who is actually a child, and doesn't understand the first thing about evolving her brand.

Reactions: 17
I'm getting the feeling the next excuse for Freddy not to leave will be the kitten...🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
E2A2078B-18ED-404C-BFAC-11B73E037701.jpeg

Oh dear, is Freddy trying to takeover CoCo’s kitten? If the roles were reversed and CoCo dared feed Freddy’s kitten, they’d have to clear all of London due to the witch-fit that Freddy would have!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
but we all know Freddy cannot be asked to evolve or change - she is too lazy, vapid and happy to do the bare minimum. If she had the mind to think strategically, she would have focused more on her instagram, used reels to create a monopoly of her aesthetic and created styling reels multiple times a week. Instead, she has basically let her instagram die over the past year and half, doesn't create any new content except the same boring pictures in central london and used to moan about how she cant do instagram in lockdown. This is someone who is actually a child, and doesn't understand the first thing about evolving her brand.
I did think it was strange that she doen’t post more on Instagram it doesn’t seem smart. Maybe it’s because she feels like she has to have the princess’s photo shoots in the expensive areas in lodon. But still allot of people create more editorial content for Instagram but it does require allot of creativity and planning to keep up. Ultimately I think this would require her to want to evolve more/ try new things.

everything she’s done to that flat is like ALMOST amazing but there’s something off in every room… bar the bathroom i hate it alllllll

• Haha
I remember on Location Location Location years ago Kirsty giving the tip to cut furniture space out in cheap paper/old newspaper if you are unsure if it will fit the room. This is easier now as you can get measurements quite easily online. But a great tip when you are newer to furnishing a place. It only takes a few hours and I imagine it makes planning easier and depending on the flooring I imagine chalk would work too.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.