Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, I own Desenio prints too (I'm the same age as her), but they are either unique photographs or graphic prints which have some sort of significance to my life. Her choice of posters honestly couldn't be more generic, cliche or tween."Shopping is my cardio" and "holy chic" posters LOL. That reminds me of the "witty" captioned T-shirts teens used to wear back in the day thinking they're so cool and oh so unique, when every second person used to wear something similar.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think that’s part of the veining in the marble, I do love the vanity unit itself but not sure about the design or the marble, it’s a bit like an old hotel pre-the refurbishment!
Yes, it’s part of the stone. It looks like she picked an inexpensive marble, as less expensive marbles tend to be more white and splotchy, as opposed to a more pronounced vein. In my opinion (as a design professional), they should have templated the top to have that placed better. She would have had to buy the entire slab like she showed in the video, so shocked they didn’t point out to her to move it around on the slab. Not really her fault as this isn’t something most people know to do if you don’t work in interior design. They should have told her.

Also think the proportions of the vanity backsplash are very off. I get what she was going for, but it’s too high and “bubbly” shaped. It should be slimmer which would make the lines and overall shape feel more proportionate and elegant. Making things thicker/chunkier tends to make them feel more childlike, and less in keeping with the original traditional style.

And once again, POLISHED NICKEL is still nickel. A silver toned metal. You cannot convince us polished nickel is gold toned, Freddy. It is not. She should have kept everything in the bathroom nickel instead of having a thousand different metals everywhere.

HATE the bedroom furniture. That’s my personal taste though and I despise this style of furniture. I hate French ornate reproduction furniture. I think it looks so tacky. Honestly her bedroom makes me want to throw up … it’s nauseating.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So finally I watched her vlog. I've been dreading to watch her vlogs since they are unbelievably boring. The only highlight is chatting here with you guys on tattle!

My two cents:
  1. Just two minutes in the video there's an AD for Desenio. All her videos are merging into one big AD. She's becoming more and more like her beige friend Josie.
  2. The wall full of frames - No, just no. This looks just a cluttered mess and reflects her hoarding tendencies. She's also so unoriginal - she has the same prints she had in her old bedroom and some new unimaginative ones that I would expect a teen to enjoy and not an adult in her late twenties.
  3. Poor JJ is once again sanding her bathroom window and Freddy whining about mixing the right shade of pink. Cue to episode 1000 of Freddy painting, which is basically all she does.
  4. Bathroom vanity is nice but she is acting as if this is the most amazing thing ever. I still feel the bathroom looks ugly. Correct me if I am wrong but is the hardware in the rest of the bathroom different? What is exactly going on? I'm a bit confused.
  5. She seriously unboxed her furniture in the latest dress she got gifted?? If I recall correctly it wasn't cheap - almost 400USD
  6. Bedroom furniture is nice if she didn't go nuts with the ornate French design on the walls as well - feels a bit of an overkill. Her obsession to make it looks like a laduree store has made this room look tacky.
  7. Final day is another episode of hoarders - 4 storage baskets full of skincare is just wasteful but hey it all fits! I wonder where she'll store all her makeup - which is a lot.
  8. After moving all this junk she's still not moving in - the apartment is looking more and more as extra storage for Freddy's junk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She is just becoming more selfish as the vlogs carry on. Her parents have done so much of the decorating and everything because little miss Freddy is so precious and she doesn’t have a clue but she couldn’t even ask her mum if she was ok when she cut her finger making HER curtains! Such a princess and not the Disney type, contrary to what she believes! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I just realized something while watching - Freddy tremendously benefits from “pretty privilege” that distracts us from what a weirdo she is. If she wasn’t conventionally attractive, and if she was male, she would 100% be deemed an incel. Her delusional sense of self, her entitlement, how she’s reluctant to move out of her parents’ house….really makes you think. Someone brought up mental illness a while ago and while I don’t want to ever speculate on one’s mental health, I do agree that her behavior is not normal and if the same behavior presented in someone less attractive, it would be alarming.

Reactions: 24
Well you can't expect anything less from someone who still clings onto their prom as the best day of their life. She will not act her age, ever. She is mentally a few years younger than she physically is. This is also why she dresses in too small and too tight skirts.

Perhaps she will change a bit after living alone. At some point I'm sure she will grow out of the prints, the paint and maybe even the house..

I do agree with @klady about the lip filler giving her a lazy eye. I don't know if it was the filter but something definitely happened to her eyes.

Reactions: 18
I feel like her bedroom will feel so cramped. Isn't the size of her bedroom quite small?? How is she going to fit all those tables?
I like the bathroom vanity but wow she has so many beauty products.
The wall gallery is a great idea but the prints she chose are bad, they feel so... idk 'cheap' and 'tumblr-y'?? And it looks so monotone. If you guys watch Stephanie Soo, she recently got a new house and in one of the rooms, she also has a gallery wall. Hers looks so much better than Freddy's because there are varieties, colors, and textures. Everything is different but still matching to each other.

Reactions: 14
Well you can't expect anything less from someone who still clings onto their prom as the best day of their life. She will not act her age, ever. She is mentally a few years younger than she physically is. This is also why she dresses in too small and too tight skirts.

Perhaps she will change a bit after living alone. At some point I'm sure she will grow out of the prints, the paint and maybe even the house..

I do agree with @klady about the lip filler giving her a lazy eye. I don't know if it was the filter but something definitely happened to her eyes.
Hah, true true! She is so emotionally stunted and immature. There has been zero evolution to her. She’s had her channel, what, 5 years? Literally what she posts now is what she posted in the beginning. She is a perpetual 16 year old in a 27 (28?) year old’s body.

Reactions: 12
I have a feeling or a theory that she's reluctant to move because of health issues, isn't she asthmatic or something and has a hard time sleeping at night, so maybe she feels like being home w/ her parents is safer for her overall well-being than living alone, then again why buy a flat in the first place? I dont know

Reactions: 8
The wall gallery is a great idea but the prints she chose are bad, they feel so... idk 'cheap' and 'tumblr-y'?? And it looks so monotone. If you guys watch Stephanie Soo, she recently got a new house and in one of the rooms, she also has a gallery wall. Hers looks so much better than Freddy's because there are varieties, colors, and textures. Everything is different but still matching to each other.
Yes, exactly, it is very tumblr-y. I think shabby Princess chic was very popular long back and I would've liked the style when I was 20. I also like xomacenna's gallery walls. She is well off but never shows it and is so down to earth. Probably my favorite youtuber.

Oh god I dislike her Desenio ad gallery wall with a burning passion. As others already said, it's so immature and shows she doesn't understand interior design at all - and art even less. The point of having a collection of frames and paintings is to have variety of interesting styles/colors/frames, hers is basically just 17 times the exact same meaningless picture with the same basic frame. So embarrassing for a grown up to have Shopping Is My Cardio framed on a wall. It's super easy to check 'gallery wall' ideas on Pinterest for example if you're as clueless as Freddy.

Also it's lovely to curate an art collection from different sources and let it grow organically little by little and represent different phases of life or meaningful memories. Hers is just a representation of her Desenio pay check and having shopping as a personality trait.

Also - if I was a man and I would meet a woman with THAT as her gallery wall, I'd run.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I have a feeling or a theory that she's reluctant to move because of health issues, isn't she asthmatic or something and has a hard time sleeping at night, so maybe she feels like being home w/ her parents is safer for her overall well-being than living alone, then again why buy a flat in the first place? I dont know
I hear you. However I’ve been an insomniac all my life unfortunately. Also I have asthma that didn’t stop me from defecting from the Iron curtain and living an independent life. When I defected I had literally the clothes on my back and 10 Lei in my pocket and my inhaler which ran out by the time I got to Austria. That was scarier than having armed border guards chase me and my friends. Which might sound unbelievable but I had the assurance if I had to run or save myself from an asthma attack I had that to tide me over. At least I had that to puff on. When it ran out I was frightened because asthma attacks is just the worse experience to go through. The money I had was worthless by Western standards. I survived by raiding dustbins and hitchhiking to get to the person who offered me refuge. That is a very sad and desperation situation many asylum seekers are faced with. The sacrifices one makes for freedom. Freddy doesn’t have that excuse fortunately for her, she’s very lucky that she wasn’t born in a war torn country or in my case in a Communist state but she is a sponger she’ll sponge whatever she can from people. Maybe not financially but emotionally she’ll do it in spades. Evidently from the amount of work hours and effort her parents have contributed to her new home. If Freddy has an issue with her asthma she needs to be organised with her treatments and inhalers. It shouldn’t be an excuse to not leave home because I hate to say this but it’s true, her parents won’t be around forever. Is she going to still rely on them when she’s 60?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I hear you. However I’ve been an insomniac all my life unfortunately. Also I have asthma that didn’t stop me from defecting from the Iron curtain and living an independent life. When I defected I had literally the clothes on my back and 10 Lei in my pocket and my inhaler which ran out by the time I got to Austria. That was scarier than having armed border guards chase me and my friends. Which might sound unbelievable but I had the assurance if I had to run or save myself from an asthma attack I had that to tide me over. At least I had that to puff on. When it ran out I was frightened because asthma attacks is just the worse experience to go through. The money I had was worthless by Western standards. I survived by raiding dustbins and hitchhiking to get to the person who offered me refuge. That is a very sad and desperation situation many asylum seekers are faced with. The sacrifices one makes for freedom. Freddy doesn’t have that excuse fortunately for her, she’s very lucky that she wasn’t born in a war torn country or in my case in a Communist state but she is a sponger she’ll sponge whatever she can from people. Maybe not financially but emotionally she’ll do it in spades. Evidently from the amount of work hours and effort her parents have contributed to her new home. If Freddy has an issue with her asthma she needs to be organised with her treatments and inhalers. It shouldn’t be an excuse to not leave home because I hate to say this but it’s true, her parents won’t be around forever. Is she going to still rely on them when she’s 60?
The stories of your life…wow. I’m so sorry that you had to go through all of that, nobody should ever have to. You always put things in tremendous perspective. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Oh and re: asthma, if she was reluctant to move because of that we would definitely know. She lovesss milking her health scares.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The stories of your life…wow. I’m so sorry that you had to go through all of that, nobody should ever have to. You always put things in tremendous perspective. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Oh and re: asthma, if she was reluctant to move because of that we would definitely know. She lovesss milking her health scares.
When one reaches my age I’m 62 you can look back on things and hope your experiences will offer some kind of support or a cautionary tale for some. It’s also important that people like Freddy realise that people like me come from nothing but work hard to achieve what they have in life. Nothing comes for free. Freddy and Josephine have implied through various ways that foreigners are subpar to them. Removal truck men Josephine criticised them for their lack of command of the English language for example. Freddy has made racist comments herself. Many asylum seekers come from good families, highly educated and cultured people. It’s the situation that makes us run from our homeland that breaks us down into the discriminatory image people like them hold. It’s a great injustice. I know she reads this page and it’s important that she reads it because her behaviour isn’t right and her choices towards people basically paying her way in life, ie audience and her parents in one form or another. You’re kind to say that too thank you ❤

• Heart
9923B4D4-93A8-45CA-9B66-9FF6B8716883.jpeg

all that effort lolll
nobody is going to buy such a disgusting flat (she will probably sell this for a high price too!)
dong hate me but the flat looks so much brighter now

Reactions: 10
all that effort lolll
nobody is going to buy such a disgusting flat (she will probably sell this for a high price too!)
dong hate me but the flat looks so much brighter now
Yes, she did mention that she wants to buy somewhere with JJ in the future. To be entirely honest I am not sure how willing JJ will be to move in with her... I get the impression she would expect him wait hand and foot on her and he's probably not too keen on this.

Let's be real, the the true reason she is so reluctant to move out is because she basically does nothing at home, except prance in front of the mirror and pout in front of cameras. I wouldn't be surprised if she bought this place just to film. I don't think the renovations did the apartment any favours unless the buyer is a 12 year old girl who loves pink.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
C44D2A8B-85F9-468E-9282-44B0DAF3ECEE.jpeg

Freddy, of all the populations in the UK and beyond, nope, no one has ever used a shipping company to get stuff from the US🙈 She cannot be this stupid! Of course, other countries’ citizens get stuff shipped from the US! Also, Freddy, those 2019 Gucci tights have a snag in them. They’re not par-fectt! You’d judge others sooooooo hard if they’d worn those snagged tights. Now, we’re…
EC2861C3-68B3-48F5-872E-D5AD256CE72D.jpeg

Also, the unprofessional beggar is at it again🥴 The bitchy, “This is the shelf I want!” Instead of using grace and saying, “This is what I have found and I’m hoping to get it shipped from the US.” Anybody shocked that it’s a TEEN’S bedding, furniture, and Decor site?!?😱 Grow up Freddy, and most of all learn to display a modicum of decorum!
D495A602-2E63-4C3A-8FFC-259FB552D8CE.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.