Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love your insider zoom calls with JJ but what does he see in her? Why did he fell for her and if she is such a basic brat, why are they still together? If this is private and he does not want us to know, that is absolutely fine but I am just dying to know this.
Awww, Thank You🌼

I’ll ask him later today as we have a Zoom call scheduled😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Edit: Did she say anything about the left side on the wall where the tiles are missing and where there's now just the brown wall between the window and the vanity?

Edit2: Her mom seems so cute. :giggle:
Yeah she said her dad is going to re-tile that area
As for her mum, I'm not a native English speaker so I really can't tell, but she has a different accent from the rest of the family right? The way she talks just sounds different to me, or am I wrong? Just interested

Reactions: 7
As for her mum, I'm not a native English speaker so I really can't tell, but she has a different accent from the rest of the family right? The way she talks just sounds different to me, or am I wrong? Just interested
Yes, Freddy’s mum has a northern accent. If I was her dad, I wouldn’t be doing any more work on that flat. Freddy doesn’t seem to appreciate any of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whyyyyy does she need to reupholster that chair when it’s perfectly fine as it is

Reactions: 11
Now spinning the buying second hand furniture as sustainable. That girl wouldn’t know sustainable if it hit her on the back of the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The chase and this is beautiful WHY CHANGE IT?! Must her mother’s bad taste be on everything?! Oy gevalt

Sheffield I’d put it. Nice place nice people nice woman actually just bloody awful taste in decor

Attachments

• Haha
Talking about sustainable when just yesterday she said she’s shipping a shelf from the US 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hate using the term but she is such a basic witch.
as a basic witch, we don't claim her 😣 lol

well we will never actually know if the chaise fabric is nice or not with the sheer amount of filter she slaps on to everything.. seriously what's the point in sharing anything if everything is just an over-exposed piece of créme-shít? I wish criminals and annoying YouTubers would get even half as exposed as Freddy's "content"

sorry if this is a dumb question @klady is this for real with the zoom calls? I mean I really hope so, either way I love the fact you are serving hot tea or you are extremely creative and funny (take notes, Freds!) 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I just skimmed through the last Vlog and I have to say I hate that bathroom with a passion. I was curious how the vanity would turn out but it really did not make it any better. :| Every time she shows the bathroom I start itching all over my body, the whole thing just looks so DIRTY and grimey (and extremely old and unstylish to boot)! The sunken bathtub, the toilet that you sit on right next to a huge window display like people can stand outside and pay to see you having a shite, this super outdated vanity, there is nothing good about it. :| Honestly I would have gutted the whole room and renovated it completely. Tiles and fugues(?) with god knows how many years of sweat and skin of hundreds of other people in there, no thank you. :sick: I am sure she has the money to do it properly. I don't mind the apartment, I think it's cute and very "english" :'D but good god, that bath room!

Edit: Did she say anything about the left side on the wall where the tiles are missing and where there's now just the brown wall between the window and the vanity?

Edit2: Her mom seems so cute. :giggle:
Oh, I'm not the only one thinking this! No matter what she does in that bathroom, I always have a feeling like we're in some abanded girl-only asylum bathroom. It just looks creepy.
I also hate how she thinks if she says "perfect" enough times, everyone who watches the vlog will be hypnotized to think the same. It's like she's trying to convince herself and everyone else at the same time that she did good.
I'm not sure why every room in the flat has to be a different style, it's too small of a space to pull it off without it looking a bit too much. I wouldn't associate that with "classy".

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I always have a feeling like we're in some abanded girl-only asylum bathroom. It just looks creepy.
!! :LOL: It's hilarious you said that because that's exactly what I was thinking but I didn't wanna edit my post again! I couldn't put my finger on what was wrong with it (besides what I already mentioned) but then it hit me that it gives me total asylum vibes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is someone going to tell her it’s not really that sustainable to reupholster a perfectly good chair lol

Freddy, if you read here, you could reuse that fabric! You could maybe make some fabric clothes hangers with little bows for your the open display in your wardrobe (not my style but could work for her)

The chase and this is beautiful WHY CHANGE IT?! Must her mother’s bad taste be on everything?! Oy gevalt

Sheffield I’d put it. Nice place nice people nice woman actually just bloody awful taste in decor

where is that chair going to fit? Her bedroom is tiny af!! I’m soo confused.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Awww, Thank You🌼

I’ll ask him later today as we have a Zoom call scheduled😂
As promised, JJ and I completed the scheduled Zoom call. He and Freddy met in school, went to prom together, and along the way he fell in love with her. He doesn’t see her as bratty. Although, he agrees that Freddy can be a lot for some people to absorb. He loves her and that’s why he’s still with her. With a wide grin on his face, he told me that he’s also VERY GLAD for his earpods!

@lurkjerk the Zoom calls ARE NOT real. I’m a certified freak, seven days a week and it’s my petty ass just having fun😂 That’s why I always put story time🌼

Story time🌼

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I just watched her empty flat tour again and what a tragedy the bedroom has become. I think another user suggested this already but i wonder how it will look like if she used the walk in wardrobe as her bedroom instead, would it feel claustrophobic? She clearly needs more space for all her clothes and shoes. And i feel like dividing her clothes into two rooms is not very convinient🤔

Reactions: 13
I don’t think she gave much thought to how the layout will work long term just putting her vision into place

I've said this before but she films and uploads one video a week and she still always films it last minute. It's such a joke because it's not like she has a video ready and can get someone else to upload it.

What does she actually do in between uploading her video on Mondays until Friday/Saturday? This proves to me she only films on weekends and rushes it so she can get something out on Monday.

Also if she wants to try my method of avoiding a cold (I can't guarantee it though), maybe she should stop wearing super tight skirts that expose her bottom and wear skirts that actually fit her. She's the only person I know who in her autumn haul week videos, she doesn't wear tights. Everyone I know wears tights when it's chilly but our dear Freddy says she doesn't mind her thigh getting cold because black tights are 'awful' and she's a 'dictator of taste'.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh please! She wouldn’t know real work if it bit her in the backside. My eldest daughter is a screw. Slang for prison warden. Actually she’s a Governor to be more exact. If she had a cold and skipped work every time she came down with a cold those prisoners would be dancing on the roof no doubt with torch flares singing The Waltzing Matilda. That’s real life dearest darling Freddy my love! Not to mention all those working under her Directorship. It’s embarrassing how sheltered Freddy is but if it means a week off from shlock and brothel bedroom mixed mental asylum bathroom vibes then that’s a gift to society. If Freddy thinks I’m harsh, my daughters approach to layabouts and contemptuous so and sos like her make me look like a pussycat. My other daughter is in the military not a Private either. My youngest is an artist. There’s no excuse for women to be in the category and image Freddy expects us to be in. She’s so stereotypical and discriminatory in her way it’s not only embarrassing to see and hear her say what she does but she’s highly offensive in the process. It is possible Freddy to work hard, be a lady and take no tit from anybody but be respectful and giving to others also. Grace and Gratitude! Than the Stepford wife/Gossip girl/Legally blonde bs she harps on every week more or less. Elle Woods if anything proves my point yet Freddy can’t seem to put the dots together or so it appears by her contradictory approach to it all

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I used to work in a nursing home, as I was the directors kid I would get told at 0730 be here in 20 minutes for work. That was the hardest I worked, child care is a walk in the park compared to it. But saying that I loved my time working in a nursing home.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.