Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

T-time

Chatty Member
Would love to hear recs for cute and affordable feminine fashion channels, that aren’t run by morons!
Justine is not really about fashion but about the basics. She is doing clothes for dummies. What material does what, why is a cut so important, what style suits your body. It is not buy this in that store but learn the basics. I have a budget but thanks to her I do know what to look for now.

Colourfull Noir is about luxe. She buys the birkin but is also very honest about money management.

On the top of my head, those are the best female non hypebeast accounts I watch. If you want a complete moron, watch Frugal Aesthetic. It is not what you asked for and not what I would watch but the guy just makes me laugh so hard that I even love watching his techwear video's.

Reactions: 7

T-time

Chatty Member
I read somewhere that Queen Elizabeth supposedly owns all the swans in England ... maybe Flossie is being facetious with the addition of the swan in her flat ... she is a "queen". And being even more facetious by calling the swan "Elizabeth". 🙄

Sorry Flossie Floss, at the end of the day, you're just a prissy, too old-for-too-short-skirt-wearing, immature brat bore.
This sounds legit. Thank you for your explanation. I refuse to watch all of her videos to find out if I missed it but it keeps bothering me.

Once I very randomly descided to collect snowglobes because I liked the whole fairytale vibe of them but Flossie going overboard with the swans made me so very curious. I would never have expected something edgy or quirky like beetles or something relatable like shotglasses or empty wine bottles but for the life of me, why swans?!

Reactions: 6

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
New thread has been created.

Thank you to both @slamvs27 & @focusdochas for the title suggestion with 13 votes each (a tie at the time).

Jakey_timbits

She would also live in zone 1 or 2 if she had the money to, let’s be real.

Absolutely no shame in her current area but it clearly is for her.
Im from Canada so I have no idea what location or price range of her location would be! All I know is a girl like her would be living as big as her attitude if she had the funds! Imo ! She does good though I don't deny that. 🙄 😅 She'd freeze her lady bits off in five minutes if she lived where I'm from lol in her short skirts and knee high boots!

custosmorum

Chatty Member
I semi-like the items in the must haves video. I definitely don't think these are "must haves" by any means.

The Chloe cape thing? I like the cut. That's it. How many times are you going to wear this? It has to be relatively warm and dry outside. If she saw this in a second hand store, she would not look at it twice. A must have? I don't thinks so. This choice reminds me of Josie, shopping blindly and without thinking because it's high-end. But at least Freddy doesn't look like a bag of potato in it.

I don't mind the boots. It's the kind of stuff she definitely likes and I'd rather she buys something she will actually wear than something trendy for the sake of the video. The Gucci boots will be a pain in the ass to keep clean, though.

The bags are all classics, I'd wear all of them.

The jumper, though? Pass.

IG stories

‘Do you guys want me too search for more deals for you?’

‘The following links are ads/sponsored’

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Please Freddy, at least put in some work. None of these she owns or will ever own…

tafseel

did anyone catch where asked for name suggestions for the swan and said shes thinking elizabeth lmaoo

Wasn’t she supposed to be sooo busy uploading links today for Black Friday? 🤔
She’s doing it now! And ohh boy. Going off with that trashy River Island again… The blouse is 2% Elastane, 21% Nylon (polyamide), 77% Viscose - no thank you! Nothing justifies so much nylon in a simple shirt like that.

Edit: 100% polyester River Island dress. Amazing! Your body’s gonna love you for putting it through that.

Peoniesandballetshoes

• Haha

VanillalaCoco

This damsel doesn't know how to turn on washing machine and some of you are talking about laws... no wonder she doesn't have basic knowledge.

• Haha