Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
27 and sleeping with a panda, OK...? Even if I was her age and did that for comfort's sake, I wouldn't post it on the Internet.
Also Freddy is the only person who can fall asleep by watching herself in the mirror *shudders*
Oh, but it's a cow! And not one stuffed animal but two! A Marie stuffed cat as well. She seems to be very proud of them for some strange reason.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Sunshine99

Chatty Member
There's something I didn't like about Freddy's new video. She says when she went to Marrakech it was prefered to cover up, and that it's how it is in Morocco. I'm Moroccan and it's not true. You are a white blonde woman they know you are a tourist nobody cares that you wear a bikini, shorts or skirts, so she didnt need to do anything and it's not Saudi Arabia or the Middle East, very different, i hate people who think it's the same, it's really not. As a moroccan when I go there, I wear my shorts, I wear my dresses, so no, it's not the truth. The only truth is when you go to Tanger, at the beach, you can get harassed by freaks who tell you to cover up, but 10 years ago that never happened (obviously Islam is changing everywhere in the world). Other than that, my dad went to morocco last year for couple months and he told me that it felt like the same as the 80s, women dressed however they want, as usual, some have hijabs, some don't, but no Freddy, maybe that was just in your head because u think Marrakesh is Dubai. Now everyoen who watch her will think the same
It's interesting to hear a Moroccan's perspective, thank you. I spent some time in Chefchaouen in the North a few years ago and although nobody told me to cover up I did feel more comfortable being modestly dressed, it just felt easier, as that's how all the women I saw were dressed. For me it was more about choosing to be respectful and wanting to blend in, rather feeling like I was forced to dress a certain way. The staring from local men definitely made me feel better in long sleeves and long bottoms but I never actually spoke to any Moroccan's about what they thought of travellers dress. It was such a friendly, relaxed tourist town I doubt anyone would have said anything if I was in say a vest top or short skirt, but I do think I'd have got even more looks, making me uncomfortable. Sorry I studied anthropology so find cultural behaviours really interesting! More interesting than Freddy's restrictive choice of clothes anyway!

laurensanchez

VIP Member
She mentioned a few times how the short tulle dress she chose to wear gave her main character energy lol. Freddy you are a c grade influencer shilling the ugliest fast fashion imaginable. No one is envious of you
It's troubling that someone almost 30 is living in this fantasy world.

Edit: Did she say anything about the left side on the wall where the tiles are missing and where there's now just the brown wall between the window and the vanity?

Edit2: Her mom seems so cute. :giggle:
Yeah she said her dad is going to re-tile that area
As for her mum, I'm not a native English speaker so I really can't tell, but she has a different accent from the rest of the family right? The way she talks just sounds different to me, or am I wrong? Just interested

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I reckon she’s more a small 12 on the bottom. Again it’s because she’s a classic pear even if she won’t admit it. The pink jeans from Topshop were a 28 waist (size 10) they fit her fine in the waist but they were so tight on the legs and crotch.

thewatcher234

Honestly though.. I travelled around Morocco with my friend a couple of years ago. We were so badly harrassed by men that we almost booked an earlier flight home. We are well travelled so it had nothing to do with being clueless tourists, so I definitely think others can have the same experiences as us.

I definitely had better experiences in other so called ”middle eastern” (asian!) countries.

However I understand being annoyed when Freddy says something about your country, since she overall seems very insensitive and ignorant.
I’ve had a similar experience too unfortunately when I visited in 2013. In Agadir they know you’re tourists and it’s a beachy place but Marrakesh on the other hand 🤦‍♀️ I was wearing a mini boob tube dress that had ruffles on the lower half and it was one of those times in life when you just know you made the wrong outfit choice 🥲 I felt so naked and stared at, I really should have known better but I was 22 and on holiday, it was so hot but I’d never wanted a jacket so much in my life lol. The harassment was real the men would follow you in the markets etc

No shade at anyone just thought I’d share my experience…

• Sad

focusdochas

VIP Member
When they use the phrase “it looks so expensive” it’s not. The IKEA vases that apparently looked like “large expensive glasses” were horrible. Better off going with simple glassware and not hyping things up. Nothing wrong with IKEA, it can be amazing but it needs to be done right which not everyone can do.

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
This is actually so funny and hadn’t even occurred to me 🤣 I wonder if her name is just Freddy or something like Frederika? Does anyone know?
I thought her real first name was Florence and Freddy was her nick name. I thought I heard this in one of her videos but I could be 100% wrong.

• Wow

mustbeuni

VIP Member
Your foundation undertone is a good indicator of what colour gold looks good on you. Cool foundation = white gold, silver, platinum. Warm = yellow gold. Neutral can pull off both

raleigh

View attachment 888227
View attachment 888228

She's admitting she's literally too lazy to buy clothes, turn on the camera, and try them on. Imagine going to your boss and saying "so hey, I don't want to do this because my desk is a mess." How is her house being chaos an excuse to not work?? Just clean your shit up?? Guys, throws a pile of papers on the floor, look how busy I am!! I need time to clean everything up so pwease don't be mean 🥴

She's the laziest person I've ever seen. My dog does more work picking up his toys into his toy box.
But hey she's going to be doing the "hard work for you". She'll be undertaking the massive task of posting some links on IG stories so she can profit off the links you click. That is suuuuuuch hard work for Princess Freddy.

Last edited:

AD1515

I was looking up videos on Mac lipstick swatches and stumbled across one of Freddy's old videos from 2016...and I am shocked at how different she sounded. Her accent sounds completely different.

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
Regarding Freddy I wonder what she will do after youtube ? I can't imagine employers seeing her bratty videos and being impressed.

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
I never saw the original upload. Does anybody have that clip?
theres a second clip still on the new upload after the ending credits lol

if you go back a few goes back, someone uploaded it and you can still see it but from your desktop.

Hungarianka

VIP Member
I would have thought she would have kept up with the times and tone of the society she lives in by not headlining her videos in such an exclusive way “girly” guide. All it shows is a lack of regard to her audience which aren’t always females. She has admitted that a few times on her channel it isn’t only females view her channel so it’s baffling to me that she is so ignorantly exclusive in her mindset towards frankly those who pay her wages

Last edited:
I just watched her new upload I missed the original and she’s added the same clip twice at the beginning when she’s talking about it being a lovely autumn? Not sure if it’s just my YouTube playing up, but surely she watched it back before uploading again

noswiipeup

Has Freddy taken the kitten from her sister ? Please please please say she hasn't ... :(
Highly doubt it when he stretched out and i was expecting him to scratch the rug, I'd say she nearly had a stroke / yeeted him out the window

• Haha