Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ceelea

Chatty Member
again, I liked some of the dresses ( knitted ones ). I hope im not going mad !
She did make me laugh when she said, " I literally look like a monk ! " to go to a saints and sinners costume party in reference to the deep brown poloneck dress she was wearing :LOL:

Reactions: 7

klady

VIP Member
We’d all be in trouble, if swear words were prohibited in Tattle’s posts😂😂 I shock myself at some of the swear words that I use in my posts🥴

Thank you so much for reminding us that swear words can’t be used in THREAD TITLES and for creating a new thread @PettyBettyBoop💖🌼

Sarah1996

If she really wore the pink play suit and white boots to the premiere then she seriously underdressed. It looked like a retro barbie. It’s far too casual.View attachment 761776
Agree this is far too casual for a premiere but does anyone know where the playsuit is from? I'm guilty of loving it 🙈
Reminds me of the Gucci one I could never afford! I haven't been keeping up with Freddy at all recently so if it's new I've missed the haul. TIA x

Namima

VIP Member
I remember, as a child, reading a book where the main character's name was Flossie. But for the life of me, I can't remember the name of the book, so I googled "Flossie book" and a few books came up. I thought this book was quite apt for our Freddy ...

Screenshot_20211020-183932_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
It’s been a while since I last posted for a multitude of reasons but I couldn’t keep quiet on this. For years she has preached to her audience of how much of a saver she is. Refusing to buy this and that, even denying her and her ex boyfriend the opportunity of dinner out, I recall her saying. So she’ll promote credit cards instead?! Considering her audience is of a young age, once again she has contradicted herself with a very potentially dangerous lifestyle choice. Yes she has a mortgage to pay for but she has sadly very twisted values. Credit cards are not the sensible way of purchasing things regardless of what others might say. They are a very very slippery slope
Not to mention that cleaning service ad or whatever that was in one of her latest videos? I don't think that should be normalized to her (young) audience.

Hungarianka

VIP Member
Hmm... I'd wear the poloneck if it didn't have bell sleeves ( never liked them ) and as for the rest of the ensemble, I'd give it a miss.
On her it looks like a neck brace in that photo.

Whatever Josephine does Freddy tries to outdo. Both wannabe Petrol heads. By the way Freddy from one actual petrol head to you BMW version of minis which you drive are not considered Mini coopers to many. Some do but there are many that were against BMW relaunching them. There was only one Mini Cooper and the gentleman who invented it never gave his permission for it to be given to BMW because to him the Austin Morris Mini was the only one. Like him I agree it should never have been used on any other company to profit from and it’s an insult to the Cooper name and legacy. You are either a full petrol head or you’re not. Most of these so called enthusiasts haven’t got a clue and it’s an insult to real collectors who love the cars, rebuild, maintain them to keep their legacy going and don’t mind get dirty in the process to keep them going than just posing like stupid wannabes. Goodwood are clever at profiting from her types I bet you not one serious collector will be at that event because of my reason before. If she was to go to an actual event she’d be laughed out within minutes unless she really proves her knowledge which I doubt she’d be able to understand given her lack of knowledge on most things. This is just a PR event and to try and compete with that idiot in Warwickshire who she claims is a friend

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hungarianka

VIP Member
I am so sorry that you have been through that! Such a strong woman you are!
Reading that made me realize that; truly, there is no
legitimate excuse or reasoning as why she's reluctant to move out!!! Freddy does seem rather quite dependent on everyone in her life. Poor girl, I hope she matures soon.
You’re very kind thank you ❤

• Heart
Objectified? What an unfortunate choice of words. That's actually a resonable way to describe the underlying sexism in her content and also how she equates adhering to oppressive archetypes of femininity with extreme consumerism
Really unfortunate choice of words. But she doesn’t seem to be interested much in education, so let’s give her that. You know, she often says stuff like ‘oh this garment is so me if I was a dress! this coat is so Freddy’ etc. I don’t think she meant to objectify women or anything like that. Just her persona as a pink tulle tree.

Namima

VIP Member
27 and sleeping with a panda, OK...? Even if I was her age and did that for comfort's sake, I wouldn't post it on the Internet.
Also Freddy is the only person who can fall asleep by watching herself in the mirror *shudders*
I thought she was sleeping with a Shaun the sheep stuffed animal 😂 My eyesight is so bad lol.

Mirror in front of her bed ... such bad Feng Shui.

• Haha

Hungarianka

VIP Member
Yeah I remember someone mentioning the COurtney Cox thing... this https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098479/ ??????? The show with two whole episodes?????? Seems so random to name your daughter after 😅😅😅
I named mine after a famous song in Hungary and my other daughter after a food processing company after the ex husband and I had given up. Went to the food store again in Hungary was visiting family and saw the name thought that’s pretty and she was named after that. I believe the Courtney Cox thing but Freddy Mercury holding one of his cats and Freddy saying “her darling soulmate” she did use the phrase darling in one of her IG stories is a load of bollocks. Too convenient and a crock of szár

focusdochas

VIP Member
I hope she knows C&D doesn’t do pr/freebies. I am a huge fan of both the shop (pity im in another country) and YouTube channel (cupcake Jemma) and they have never done pr.

Hungarianka

VIP Member
Yeah I thought it might be something like that. Thanks!
I don’t think it’s purely capitalist reasons that buildings end up as multiple dwelling properties. Running costs of huge buildings are no long viable. Event licenses, council approval changed all that after Thatcher got in.

T-time

Chatty Member
honestly the fear of growing up is very valid, I understand she wanted her own space but her and JJ really should’ve put money together and rented / bought a starter home or find a bigger flat.. I think she’s one of those people who always need someone around and there’s nothing wrong with it at all

honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if she just decides to sell the place in like a years time and figure out a different situation
And try to use her youtube fame to drive up the price. Maybe she does not want to live on her own at all but she is just flipping houses and while doing that generating as much content as she can. I can absolutely see this happening.

Hayleyraine

Just for clarification: When she says "lounge" she means her living room, right?
Edit: I just read that that's a common term in the UK, it just sounded super pretentious to my german ears. :'D We would never call our living room a lounge room.
It's the opposite of posh! In fact you could argue that it' s a low-class word - if you knew your Mitford U and non-U. Lounge is the word to use when you're referring to airports or hotels. At home it's a living room or sitting room.

• Haha

lanathebest

Chatty Member
I’m not blonde or european so no. And being called a slut and followed around isn’t something you can reduce to wanting a visa. Not that catcalling or being used for visa is ever okay or should be accepted.
I dont think u understand me at all but thays a whole other discussion and off topic to Freddy at this point. But yes some moroccan men want a visa many of them catcall they think its flirting but its not. They are not well educated at all, they see a blonde or european or wtv race they think its an opportunity to get married and escape. I know tjem by heart. I also didnt say it was a good thing. And obviously u cant generalize every single situations but I know many have this dream. So dont talk to me like thay as if i would ever condone harassing women

ladidadada

Just for clarification: When she says "lounge" she means her living room, right?
Edit: I just read that that's a common term in the UK, it just sounded super pretentious to my german ears. :'D We would never call our living room a lounge room.

• Haha