Freddy My Love #5 Flossie Mc Lazy Narcissist Hazy and Ad Crazy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread and Welcome!

Thank you to both @slamvs27 & @focusdochas for the title suggestion with 13 votes each (a tie at the time).

Worthy mention to @serasera for this hilarious suggestion too:
Freddy My Love #5 Flossie Mc Lazy - Dressed like an infant, pretty please click my aff link (with 10 likes)

I went with the highest liked for the thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why does she have an obsession of looking ‘big’ it’s so embarrassing for her to use words like that. As a grown women you’re going to have curves etc but it doesn’t make someone big. She’s so shallow it hurts.
Freddy needs to EMBRACE herself, her height, and curves and make the most of it.
There are people like Josie at only 5 feet desperate to hide how short they are. Her obsession stems from being tall at school. This is not school anymore, it's a grown-up world and she is not 12.
Stand tall and be proud. Forget about school. There is a reason models have to be tall and not 5'1".

Reactions: 22
Freddy needs to EMBRACE herself, her height, and curves and make the most of it.
There are people like Josie at only 5 feet desperate to hide how short they are. Her obsession stems from being tall at school. This is not school anymore, it's a grown-up world and she is not 12.
Stand tall and be proud. Forget about school. There is a reason models have to be tall and not 5'1".
Freddy genuinely is beautiful. I assume the modelling phase in her life messed up her self-image and values. It's no surprise that she focuses so much on clothes and silhouettes that only work on kids or models with a rectangular body shape. :/ I hope she manages to accept her type at some point. There really isn't a good reason she's making a fool out of herself so much by wearing clothes that she gets gifted, but are trash for any normal person.

Reactions: 18
The thing is though, she isn’t that tall in the grand scheme of things. I’m 6ft 4 so she’s tiny compared to me. She has this fixation that she is tall and willowy which is her prerogative but it’s not entirely true

Reactions: 20
She's definitely happy today. She got a free gifted dress from Farfetch (no offense but it looks super ugly. Farfetch has some amazing clothes but she had to find the most awkward looking dress ever), she's attending a free event with hair and makeup touchups and parading with jewellery. We all know she has gone down this route because she loves getting treated like royalty and getting everything for free and not because she likes this job. The only part she likes is bragging and IG stories because there isn't really any effort in taking short clips.

Reactions: 13
She went to theater school, doesn’t she know how disrespectful (not to mention illegal!) it is film a performance?!! The audacity!

Reactions: 15
This is actually kinda sad. This is her mom’s Youtube channel and she has so many videos of her doing things for Freddy’s apartment. It just shows that Freddy did like zero work when renovating her flat. Her mom seems like such a kind and friendly woman yet Freddy takes advantage of her. She gave all the hard work to her mom while little Miss Freddy posted another story of her complaining about how hard her life is.

4ED6B7B9-66D6-455A-BD12-06966E3DD29C.png
61F32199-8E7F-48E6-97A4-F1FBC0667C91.png

Flossie is the absolute worst person ever.
Also I just can’t belive that JJ is genuinely happy to be in a relationship with her. It just doesn’t make a lot of sense to me since he seems kinda nice too but I do have to say that I don’t know much about him.

It’s just so weird cause in the beginning of Freddy’s Youtube career she was really sweet and didn’t seem arrogant or narcissistic at all. She also looked so much prettier. What happened to her face? Do you really think she has gotten surgery?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I just discovered her. She is naturally beautiful but she kind of looks like every tall blond girl with blues eyes. There’s nothing unique about her appearance to me. Very American looking.

Reactions: 17
Also I just can’t belive that JJ is genuinely happy to be in a relationship with her. It just doesn’t make a lot of sense to me since he seems kinda nice too but I do have to say that I don’t know much about him.

It’s just so weird cause in the beginning of Freddy’s Youtube career she was really sweet and didn’t seem arrogant or narcissistic at all. She also looked so much prettier. What happened to her face? Do you really think she has gotten surgery?

I totally agree! When she was younger, she was much prettier <3 Now she looks like a divorced, rich Karen pretending a princessy spoilt kid.

She seems to be hmm... big. Big, not fat. I mean- she looks like a tall person with hmm big skeleton (? xd). She definitely is not petite, no way! on the other hand JJ seems to be petite and also wears too tight clothes (eg. pants), that's why she may look like Godzilla standing close to him xd

I also think that she looked great, while wearing different colors. Now she always looks like a spoilt kid addicted to pink. So childish. If I wore such outfits, my boyfriend would die laughing.

Reactions: 16
She would look better in more age appropriate clothing that fits her. She's not 14 anymore.

Reactions: 14
This is actually kinda sad. This is her mom’s Youtube channel and she has so many videos of her doing things for Freddy’s apartment. It just shows that Freddy did like zero work when renovating her flat. Her mom seems like such a kind and friendly woman yet Freddy takes advantage of her. She gave all the hard work to her mom while little Miss Freddy posted another story of her complaining about how hard her life is.

View attachment 901698View attachment 901694

I assume that her parents aren’t exactly poor or doing badly mentally. They seem like a pretty nice family. But man. Freddy really didn’t give her mom enough credit. She revamped her entire flat for free basically

Reactions: 15
She seems to be hmm... big. Big, not fat. I mean- she looks like a tall person with hmm big skeleton (? xd). She definitely is not petite, no way! on the other hand JJ seems to be petite and also wears too tight clothes (eg. pants), that's why she may look like Godzilla standing close to him xd
There are many things we should critique about Freddy but the size of her skeleton isn't one of them lol. Varying body shapes and sizes are normal.

I'm about the same height as Freddy, similar age, I understand how it felt growing up in the early 2000s when the waif supermodel look was trending and my worth was constantly being equated to my looks, I was told constantly I should model because of my height. I was either "a big girl" or a girl who could capitalise on her body in the fashion industry. It really fucks you up.

Freddy should know by now body shaming isn't ok

Reactions: 18
There are many things we should critique about Freddy but the size of her skeleton isn't one of them lol. Varying body shapes and sizes are normal.

I'm about the same height as Freddy, similar age, I understand how it felt growing up in the early 2000s when the waif supermodel look was trending and my worth was constantly being equated to my looks, I was told constantly I should model because of my height. I was either "a big girl" or a girl who could capitalise on her body in the fashion industry. It really fucks you up.

Freddy should know by now body shaming isn't ok
Lol where did I insult her body? Nowhere! Someone mentioned that she's always joking/ mentioning about being/ looking big and I just wrote that maybe she is just not petite.
If someone is not petite, that means they have well... bigger skeletons (if they arent obese) 🤷🏼‍♀️ Skeletones are different🤦🏼‍♀️ i didn't write that she is a big, fat godzilla lol. I would never ever thought that having a bigger skeleton is bad🤦🏼‍♀️ that's just a fact- people have different skeletons, sizes, skin colors etc.

Reactions: 14
Lol where did I insult her body? Nowhere! Someone mentioned that she's always joking/ mentioning about being/ looking big and I just wrote that maybe she is just not petite.
If someone is not petite, that means they have well... bigger skeletons (if they arent obese) 🤷🏼‍♀️ Skeletones are different🤦🏼‍♀️ i didn't write that she is a big, fat godzilla lol. I would never ever thought that having a bigger skeleton is bad🤦🏼‍♀️ that's just a fact- people have different skeletons, sizes, skin colors etc.
that's why she may look like Godzilla standing close to him xd
The previous comments were discussing inclusiveness/acceptance for body shapes, replying by saying she's big and looks like Godzilla next to JJ is a tad insulting lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The previous comments were discussing inclusiveness/acceptance for body shapes, replying by saying she's big and looks like Godzilla next to JJ is a tad insulting lol
I agree, we really shouldn’t bodyshame her. She’s a slim and tall pear shape. That’s it. I don’t remember a single instance about her making remark (with ill intent) about any body shape or weight of someone else. She also has said that she wishes to be petite and/or skinny like her friends, so she clearly struggles with it. No need to make her feel worse about that, in case she ever stumbles upon this. But of course - if she dresses weird, feel free to comment on it. She makes horrible mistakes on a daily basis 😂 Just be mindful please.

I’m actually jealous of her figure. But we all have body hang ups.
We do all have our hang ups. But hang ups are not the same. Some are dangerous, others are not. In this case, it seems that Flossie her hang ups stem from the idea that she has to look like a teen. That idea might be forced by society but it is also a thing that most women accept and move on. Flossie is monetizing from a teen image so I get that there might be more beneath the surface. D
Dress like a teen does not have to include wearing the same size as a high schooler.

She can have all the hang ups in the world but some things should not live rent free in your head. Not to mention that by doing this, she is a bad example for other girls out there. This is why we need the body positive movement.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Josie seems to be the only person who ever hangs out with her. She’s rarely with anyone else. Solo, Josie and her bf.
Well maybe she doesn't have other friends, because complaining 24/7 and talking only about pink stuff may scare people away 😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.