Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God every bloody day there’s her moaning about something and pouting into the camera. Could she be any more vain?

That restaurant you are moaning about Freddy- probably spent the best part of this pandemic CLOSED. Probably had to make staff redundant IN A PANDEMIC where they probably weren’t able to find other employment. Those that are there are probably rushed off their feet serving entitled KARENS like you who haven’t had a hard days work in your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Is this Karen girl ever in a good mood ? She's always moaning about something. Seriously, just stay at home Grumpy Frumpy.
And if she's making a joke about this, Grumpy, you're not even a smidgen humorous. :rolleyes: Such a slappable face.
Ugh I'd love to see her try to work in a stressful understaffed kitchen environment! Her work day is filming a montage of her moving clothes around her flat with one of her repetitive sickly songs over the top :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She would do well to remember “it doesn’t cost anything to be nice” We should be happy our favourite spots are open even if service is a little slower due to staffing issues. Once it’s within reason then adjusted expectations are needed for the moment.

Reactions: 17
Okay, I’m confused. She moved in 2 weeks ago. How does she need to reorganize already???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Okay, I’m confused. She moved in 2 weeks ago. How does she need to reorganize already???
Content

God every bloody day there’s her moaning about something and pouting into the camera. Could she be any more vain?

That restaurant you are moaning about Freddy- probably spent the best part of this pandemic CLOSED. Probably had to make staff redundant IN A PANDEMIC where they probably weren’t able to find other employment. Those that are there are probably rushed off their feet serving entitled KARENS like you who haven’t had a hard days work in your life.
And its not like she's rushing to go to work or something...the sheer entitlement just baffles me. The next story was a picture of food with the caption "Oh." Is that supposed to mean something? Or is her brain just completely empty and can't comprehend reality?

Reactions: 15
Was she / is coco privately educated? Was scrolling through something separate and had no idea she lived in Harrow! Grew up nearby and went to school there, is this true? Thought she lived in Kensington!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I believe coco goes to and Freddy went to the Sylvia Young Theatre School, i don’t know what focus is on academics there.

Reactions: 8
Was she / is coco privately educated? Was scrolling through something separate and had no idea she lived in Harrow! Grew up nearby and went to school there, is this true? Thought she lived in Kensington!
She lived in harrow (and I think still lives there?) but she went to a stage school which I think is somewhere else (not Harrow or Kensington). She never lived in Kensington I think

Reactions: 9
That’s a nice normal photo of Coco. Sorry but Freddy’s chin is terrifying in that photo 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also why do her features look completely different? Her jaw is completely different compared to her older videos

Reactions: 15
Also why do her features look completely different? Her jaw is completely different compared to her older videos
Pretty sure she edited that picture to the max, when you apply for the passport online you can take your photo at home so I'm sure she worked on that picture before sending it. Tell me you are narcissistic without telling me you are narcissistic 🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Looks like Grumpy Baby has deleted her IG stories complaining about The Breakfast Club.
"Hi Grumpy Baby Freddy, you big baby." 👋🍼👶

🚼 Freddy needs to use this emoji every time she posts ... :cool:🤭

View attachment 795992
I am SPEECHLESS, at the fact she’s posted this
The left and right half of Freddy's face looks like it belongs to 2 different people. Especially her eyes. And why is she so blatantly nasty to her baby sister, she's not even low-key about it !!! Yeah, jealousy does make you nasty.

You are supposed to look bad in your passport photo, it’s a better reflection of how you look coming off a flight in my opinion.
Coco’s one is absolutely fine except her narcissistic sister projected her issues onto her.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Tell me you’re subconsciously jealous of your little sister without telling me you’re subconsciously jealous of your little sister.. Stop trying to dull her sparkle just because you’re as dull as dishwater. Your photo is as beige as your personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
View attachment 795992
I am SPEECHLESS, at the fact she’s posted this
The photo looks almost sepia toned, it’s edited and filtered to within an inch of its life 🙄 I’m honestly surprised it was even accepted! Imagine being so vain so that you spend a whole day posing for and editing ‘the perfect photo’ that will only be seen by border control or one of those AI things they use now.

Reactions: 20
I’m honestly surprised it was even accepted! Imagine being so vain so that you spend a whole day posing for and editing ‘the perfect photo’ that will only be seen by border control or one of those AI things they use now.
You misspelled "unemployed and bored of yourself and your own life"

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.