Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freddy is exactly like Nelly on Little House On The Prairie. A mean brat who dresses like weird doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love that’s she’s ageing, and the more times goes on her lolita-charade just get weirder and weirder!

• Haha
How exactly is she channeling Diana? Diana was a sophisticated woman who dressed perfectly for her age, station in life and the times. Freddy is not sophisticated in her way of dressing or as a person. Having met Diana a few times I can attest Freddy isn’t even near to channeling not by a long shot. Diana had a wonderful way of talking to people as if she’d known you all her life. She had her flaws everybody does but I find it distasteful on Freddy other people’s part to not let this poor woman rest in peace. She will always be an icon of sorts but constantly reworking her past I think is wrong. That film much like The Crown goes far beyond artistic license. Anything for a quick buck in their case and now Freddy’s, more engagement on the back of a very tragic situation the death of a young woman. Personally I find uncomfortable to see. It might be a generational thing but I do recall interviews made by William and Harry how it is painful for them to see adaptations of her life because after all she was their mother. Harry on the other hand has sold his mother’s legacy down the river for his own ends. Also I’m wondering how she managed to score those tickets to that premiere. Simply because she isn’t a working actress, known for acting her channel is about fashion not show business so it’s a mystery why she gets invited to premieres when her only IMDb credits are Doctors for 1 episode and that kids thing she played herself, a YouTube influencer. Only my opinion for what it’s worth.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
How exactly is she channeling Diana? Diana was a sophisticated woman who dressed perfectly for her age, station in life and the times. Freddy is not sophisticated in her way of dressing or as a person. Having met Diana a few times I can attest Freddy isn’t even near to channeling not by a long shot. Diana had a wonderful way of talking to people as if she’d known you all her life. She had her flaws everybody does but I find it distasteful on Freddy other people’s part to not let this poor woman rest in peace. She will always be an icon of sorts but constantly reworking her past I think is wrong. That film much like The Crown goes far beyond artistic license. Anything for a quick buck in their case and now Freddy’s, more engagement on the back of a very tragic situation the death of a young woman. Personally I find uncomfortable to see. It might be a generational thing but I do recall interviews made by William and Harry how it is painful for them to see adaptations of her life because after all she was their mother. Harry on the other hand has sold his mother’s legacy down the river for his own ends. Also I’m wondering how she managed to score those tickets to that premiere. Simply because she isn’t a working actress, known for acting her channel is about fashion not show business so it’s a mystery why she gets invited to premieres when her only IMDb credits are Doctors for 1 episode and that kids thing she played herself, a YouTube influencer. Only my opinion for what it’s worth.
Oh I just can’t with her lip fillers in that screenshot! She had such lovely pretty delicate features before, no idea why she would ruin it with fillers that dominate her face!

No judgement on fillers btw, they can look great when done right! I had them before but it wasn’t for me! Haha

Her chin looks extra pointy to balance out the atrocity of her lips. Then again her upper eyelid/eyebrow area has been weirding me out for months - is it just a Botox brow lift, upper blepharoplasty or something else? Her eyebrows are migrating up and her eyelids don’t have as much of a crease. Obviously she filters the hell out of her photos to smooth everything but it’s obvious even in her vids. She’s looking very Orange County overdone. It’s very sad because she had a naturally pretty look if I look up old photos and videos.

I hated that dress she wore for the premiere. For someone who's into fashion, what was that? She doesn't carry any outfit well in my opinion! Unlike those girls who make any and everything look great on them!

Reactions: 9
Also for someone so into fashion how did she not know louboutins are painful to wear, look great but wearability is terrible.

Reactions: 13
Very late to the game, apologies for commenting on an old subject, but wtf Freddy? Coco looks absolutely beautiful in her passport photo, she looks like herself and looks natural and normal. (And she looks pretty great without 85 layers of editing to begin with.) I get there is banter between siblings all the time, I get told that I look like a dumpster fox and I don't get offended, but to publicly trash her sister's photos shows how vile and insecure she really is. She can show her life in that nauseating pink filter all she likes, her true colours show when she can't supress her bitterness and jealousy.

Reactions: 19
I love banana bread, I’m known for my banana bread. Girl even beans on toast is a decent meal and one would hope if you are able to follow a recipe you can make a simple meal.

Reactions: 8
Would be more impressive if she cooked a proper meal. Cake is nice but no entry into gourmet cooking unless you’re at culinary school practicing for an exam or hosting a bake sale.
I'm not the best in the kitchen, but is the bottom of that under-done?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.