Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This damsel doesn't know how to turn on washing machine and some of you are talking about laws... no wonder she doesn't have basic knowledge.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s ok she’s distracted by a kitten tonight, but noise laws are something she should be aware of long before now, even occasionally glancing over articles on social issues (poverty etc not social media Freddy l) would give you the basics on it.

Reactions: 6
It’s ok she’s distracted by a kitten tonight, but noise laws are something she should be aware of long before now, even occasionally glancing over articles on social issues (poverty etc not social media Freddy l) would give you the basics on it.
I love how you have such a big faith in her. I gave up expecting anything decent from her long ago. Kudos for you and bless your heart. 🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Has Freddy taken the kitten from her sister ? Please please please say she hasn't ... :(

Reactions: 4
Has Freddy taken the kitten from her sister ? Please please please say she hasn't ... :(
Highly doubt it when he stretched out and i was expecting him to scratch the rug, I'd say she nearly had a stroke / yeeted him out the window

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if she will get a kitten herself, not a bad idea to be honest. Won't feel as lonely and our cats eat any spiders that pop up.

• Sad
I wonder if she will get a kitten herself, not a bad idea to be honest. Won't feel as lonely and our cats eat any spiders that pop up.
O god no. You know she reads this. I can see a complete meltdown happening. Crying on camera because the cat ate a spider and might or might not left half of it for her. I do not want to see that happen.

If I am really honest I think that there is not enough room for anyone else than Freddy in her own little universe. We are talking about the girl that painted her bathroom like four times. There are no braincells designated to take care of something else but her. Let her get used to the difficulties of living on her own first.

Reactions: 12
I think she recently said that she doesn't want to get one anytime soon because her cat died not too long ago

Reactions: 5
I can't imagine her taking care of and loving anything other than herself, even if cats are super low-maintenance (at least compared to dogs)

Reactions: 9
How many times can this girl arrange her damn wardrobe?! Tell me you’re running out of ideas without telling me…Freddy, this is NOT INTERESTING CONTENT

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She needs to scrap the Breakfast at Freddy’s concept. It got dull after the second ‘episode’

Reactions: 11
I find it interesting that she wanted to be an actress. Can you imagine her playing a part and wearing a costume that wasn’t “glamorous and feminine”?

Reactions: 9
I find it interesting that she wanted to be an actress. Can you imagine her playing a part and wearing a costume that wasn’t “glamorous and feminine”?
She probably had/has a super romanticized/glamourized idea of what being an actress means... like once you are an actress, you become super famous instantly to the point where you can just choose your roles and costumes. Weird if you think about the fact she went to a stage school where you should get prepared for the realities of such a job

I mean if you’ve ever come across a freaking huntsman spider running across the ceiling of your car going 100km/h down the freeway *shudder* I’d get it. Have to admit I have no idea how large english spiders.
This has actually happened to me too! Except I was going 80km down the highway, and the huntsman was crawling right beside my head on the drivers side window.
I think it’s not so much Freddy freaking about spiders that is annoying, it’s her complete overreaction and the dramatic recreation of her panic to post all over Instagram. I get the impression she jumps on to Instagram to post about every little perceived trauma in her existence. But the thing is, the things she seems to have a proper melt down about are the sorts of things that are just minor inconveniences in a normal person’s life. A simple “I faced my fear and removed two spiders from my house tonight, even though I was terrified, I’m proud of myself!” Would have sufficed. But no, we get hysterics and blocks of text and fake fluttery eyes. It’s like she actually wants to be a damsel in distress.

Reactions: 14
This has actually happened to me too! Except I was going 80km down the highway, and the huntsman was crawling right beside my head on the drivers side window.
I think it’s not so much Freddy freaking about spiders that is annoying, it’s her complete overreaction and the dramatic recreation of her panic to post all over Instagram. I get the impression she jumps on to Instagram to post about every little perceived trauma in her existence. But the thing is, the things she seems to have a proper melt down about are the sorts of things that are just minor inconveniences in a normal person’s life. A simple “I faced my fear and removed two spiders from my house tonight, even though I was terrified, I’m proud of myself!” Would have sufficed. But no, we get hysterics and blocks of text and fake fluttery eyes. It’s like she actually wants to be a damsel in distress.
So true, I’d be so embarrassed to post that on my social media as an almost 30 year old, she really is like a teenager still!

Reactions: 12
Is this Karen girl ever in a good mood ? She's always moaning about something. Seriously, just stay at home Grumpy Frumpy.
And if she's making a joke about this, Grumpy, you're not even a smidgen humorous. :rolleyes: Such a slappable face.

Screenshot_20211005-153742_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
No no no this is NOT ok. Usually her posts are dumb and laughable but this actually makes me angry. We’re living in a pandemic and restaurants everywhere are suffering from being short staffed. It’s ok to complain but to NAME the restaurant, putting them on blast to hundreds of thousands of people?!! Complete asshole move. God I hate this woman.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Is this Karen girl ever in a good mood ? She's always moaning about something. Seriously, just stay at home Grumpy Frumpy.
And if she's making a joke about this, Grumpy, you're not even a smidgen humorous. :rolleyes: Such a slappable face.

View attachment 795449
Literally this is her face in every story she posts! It’s so annoying arrrghh, I’m surprised she didn’t tag them in it so she could get served quicker 🤦‍♀️

That’s all we see… this stupid entitled face or pouting with her lips fillers like a bimbo 😒

Reactions: 13

View attachment 795449
Actually the service there is brilliant just a shame she has a permanent stick up her ass over everything. It’s not McDonalds darling, it takes time to prep things, cook and plate it up. Would she rather botulism if they didn’t stick to safety procedures?! I guess it would give her more of an opportunity to be a professional victim. She is a very sad individual. Mr and Mrs CB should have called her Mona instead of Freddy. Side note, she claimed in one video she was named after a character Courteney Cox played, then conveniently decided she was named after Freddie Mercury. Which is hilarious considering his real name was Farrokh. Freddie Kruger I’m hedging my bets on 🤣😂🤣😂

No no no this is NOT ok. Usually her posts are dumb and laughable but this actually makes me angry. We’re living in a pandemic and restaurants everywhere are suffering from being short staffed. It’s ok to complain but to NAME the restaurant, putting them on blast to hundreds of thousands of people?!! Complete asshole move. God I hate this woman.
Don’t let her get to you. What the Breakfast club will do in future is refuse her service. Karma.

Professional victims. Avoid like the plague. They will sap you of every living morsel of energy and then usually move on to the next person.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.