Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 795992
I am SPEECHLESS, at the fact she’s posted this
That’s edited within an inch of its life. I thought Bo Peep was ultra private. Who photos their passport and shares it on social media? Only her. Quite happy to infringe her own privacy but also her sister. She doesn’t look that good as she thinks. While she’s on the subject of who looks like a convict, she looks a criminal mule when they get their mugshot splashed in the newspapers, Google what that means. Coco looks fine, not trying to prove herself as somebody she will never be. Also since when are UK or any passport photos done in black and white? Back in the day in my home county Communist passport photos were shot in black and white and I kid you not, your name written in biro. Gone are those days, the photos are biotech photos in colour. Foolish little girl she is to do that but to think people are that dense to believe her. It’s edited for the gram and that’s sad and rather desperate on her part

Freddy stop tripping yourself up with your pathological lying!

Below is an example that was Ceaușescu son’s passport. Standard issue during the Communist era, mine was no different and I looked as glum as most people do on mine. My hair back then was platinum blonde, naturally too unlike her. I wore make up though you wouldn’t notice as it was like that and I wore pastel eyeshadow. I looked like a woman old before her time with white hair. Now I’m an old bag with white hair so not much has changed!

The point of it was the ascertain your identity not face duck the camera to your own ends. Then it changed some years later by then I was in the West. Freddy don’t bullshit! You always get caught like that friend of hers in Warwickshire

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
244622719_720731832653144_6746554106971211884_n.jpeg

Looks like Bob has had enough and decided to give princess freds a taste of her own medicine!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

"Got to love it" LMAO the passive aggressiveness I-
How do you think other ppl feel when they hear her vibrato screeching??

View attachment 795992
I am SPEECHLESS, at the fact she’s posted this
"She looks like a convict" meanwhile you look like a plastic version of the wicked witch of the west with the creepy eyebrows, cold stare, and pointy witch chin?? Girl, the lack of self-awareness is beyond me..

Also why is she throwing so much material at us today.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I bet her sister didn’t think anything of her passport picture until Little Miss Princess Perfect said something… now she feels insecure about it. Imagine saying to a teenager that they look like a convict in their passport picture. Way to build up her self esteem!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
View attachment 796220
Looks like Bob has had enough and decided to give princess freds a taste of her own medicine!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

"She looks like a convict" meanwhile you look like a plastic version of the wicked witch of the west with the creepy eyebrows, cold stare, and pointy witch chin?? Girl, the lack of self-awareness is beyond me..

To make it look like she actually works which her definition of the word is laughable. Over compensating but she’s all mouth and lipgloss when it really comes down to it. The proof is in the videos at the end of the day, watch her say next week “guys I’m so tired and stressed being a businesswoman is hard going and I’m literally just this and just that ohhhh just just just soooooo obsessed with this and that I’m going to order Dominos and go to bed” I said that out loud to myself and even in my Hungarian Transylvanian interlaced with English, accent it sounds really funny but true on her part. That’s often the jist of her excuses

Reactions: 10
View attachment 796220

I seriously thought you wrote vibrator screeching then, I laughed so hard

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In the passport photo, her right eye and eyebrow are higher than the left side. A good couple of cm. Her jaw doesn’t match on each side either

Reactions: 10
I don’t know why it stressed me out so much that someone’s who’s life basically revolves around clothes and shopping would get their wardrobe custom made, but have it so badly designed for their needs. The dresses were creasing when she put them in the wardrobe at the end and the Burberry scarves have to be put in a place she doesn’t like. You literally designed the wardrobe, how is it not perfect?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There's something I must be missing today. If your sister is uncomfortable with using a photo for a passport how is it okay for you to share it on social media for the whole world to see it? I feel sorry for Coco because it's pretty obvious her sister bosses her around constantly and tries to assert her dominance over her by posting this stuff on social media. Furthermore Coco's photo looks okay but I am quite sure Freddy convinced her she looks like "a convict". Freddy is the one who looks completely photoshopped and plastic.

As I said, there must be something that I am missing because lately all her stories just show us what an awful human being she is. I am not too sure what she's trying to prove. 50% of her stories involve her pouting about something extremely frivolous. It's pretty obvious she lives a very cushy life and even a tiny inconvenience such as waiting for breakfast, not knowing how to wash her clothes or seeing two spiders will have her throwing temper tantrums. What's spiteful about her is that she knows she has a large audience and names and shames. She does it so she can get preferential treatment or a sponsorship.

Finally it's pretty obvious she reads here (it's not like she has much to do apart from pouting in front of her camera) - she posted a passive aggressive story about the sound from her neighbours after spending weeks renovating and "singing" in her own apartment. In some way or another she always tries to make a statement about our comments.

I didn't think it was possible but as time goes by she's becoming even more unbearable... I honestly don't know how she still has so many fans who adore her because her behaviour is not something I find attractive.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t know why it stressed me out so much that someone’s who’s life basically revolves around clothes and shopping would get their wardrobe custom made, but have it so badly designed for their needs. The dresses were creasing when she put them in the wardrobe at the end and the Burberry scarves have to be put in a place she doesn’t like. You literally designed the wardrobe, how is it not perfect?
It is one of those things that you will learn when you move out. You look at what you need instead of using a room as a benchmark. What I do not get is that she can paint her walls repeatedly but an ill fitting wardrobe, dirty shoes brushing up against clothes, is not a problem.

Reactions: 11
If Freddy had my big sister she would be humbled. Because she'd be like "wtf? Why did u photoshop ur face like that? Girl... you dont look like this. Huh? Coco looks good it's you who looks crazy" 😅😅😅
Freddy is such a narcissist it's so ugly

Reactions: 11
Is it mean that I’m waiting for the self pity story that she was ages at passport control because they didn’t believe her photo. This happened to my mum after she lost weight halfway through her 10 year passport.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The funny thing is Coco looks naturally pretty and normal in her passport photo and that is without even trying!
Freddy is touchy because she spent ages getting the ‘perfect one’ and she still came out with lopsided eyes and a giant pointy chin. It’s funnier because she obviously thinks she looks way better than she actually does. Narc alert🚨
My sister and I don’t half make fun of each other, it’s part of being siblings, but I’d never, ever make nasty comments about her looks (nothing to say anyway she’s beautiful) or humiliate her publicly (or privately for that matter), that’s way out of line. Freddy really has shown who she really is: a jealous, bitter school bully that has never grown up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It is one of those things that you will learn when you move out. You look at what you need instead of using a room as a benchmark. What I do not get is that she can paint her walls repeatedly but an ill fitting wardrobe, dirty shoes brushing up against clothes, is not a problem.
I could understand her being clueless about internet or washing, but she had a built in wardrobe at home so just replicate that or look at what the issues were and fix them for when you get your own.

Her head seems in the clouds all the time. This might be such a small thing, but even her outfit in that video basically looked like a school uniform. It just symbolised her and her life, 26 in a school uniform, jealous her little sisters having a successful west end career.

Reactions: 13
I will never understand how people give more than no fucks about something as irrelevant as a passport photo. Freddy, darling, no one, I repeat no one cares what it looks like. No one, it is a photo that is meant to be shown to random people at airports who take a glance (in your case I would pray for them to not check it too thoroughly if you actually wanna enter a country) and you're then on your merry way.
I wouldn't even say passport photos make you look like a criminal or are bad by default, like what? It's a photo everyone takes under certain circumstances, whatever, move on. "Went to great lengths to get a good one", I don't doubt it, she has to fill her time up with something, anything at all, because just having to film one random 20 minute long blabla video about yourself and your appearance per week just makes you dumber and vainer as time passes you by. No input, no inspiration, no spark, the brain just goes dry.

Too bad Coco is so little still because if that scenario would have happened in 5 years time she would have only looked at Freddy's pointless blabbering with pity, agreeing with her like you would with your crazy aunt, so Freddy can have at least one minute in the week in which she feels good, before Coco would be on her merry way to a dinner with friends or a play or an actual job while Freddy sits at home obsessing about the exact shade of pink on her urinal cake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If Coco reads here: I grew up watching your videos and you've really grown into your face over the years! Also you DO NOT look like a convict!! Not looking your best in a passport photo is normal, what ISN'T normal is spending hours primping yourself for one shot, then photoshopping the picture for hours after.

The 10+ year age gap between them is astonishing, I can't imagine having Freds as a big sister/ role model and not turning completely into her Mini Me or turning extremely insecure and bitter, on top of having to appease such a narcisstic brat and deal with living under her thumb for so long. She must be so glad Freds is finally out of the family home and feels comfortable with replacing her with a cuter, less annoying cat.

Reactions: 20
If Coco reads here: I grew up watching your videos and you've really grown into your face over the years! Also you DO NOT look like a convict!! Not looking your best in a passport photo is normal, what ISN'T normal is spending hours primping yourself for one shot, then photoshopping the picture for hours after.

The 10+ year age gap between them is astonishing, I can't imagine having Freds as a big sister/ role model and not turning completely into her Mini Me or turning extremely insecure and bitter, on top of having to appease such a narcisstic brat and deal with living under her thumb for so long. She must be so glad Freds is finally out of the family home and feels comfortable with replacing her with a cuter, less annoying cat.
It's horrible to see. She's going to give that girl a complex and make her incredibly insecure about her appearance. Having younger sisters myself I don't understand it, I tell them they're beautiful all the time. I would never want them to think I was laughing at their appearance even as a joke, it's such an impressionable age.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think Coco is a lot more stronger than we think. After all she has the West end career to help build up her confidence and resilience too. What’s her sister ever achieved?! 1 million subs on YouTube? Most likely of bots. An appearance on the worst soap in the UK Doctors and some kids show playing herself. Coco has the benefit of the West End play behind her should she join Equity if she hadn’t already or to get a top notch agent again if she hasn’t already. She also looks like their mother’s younger self. Something Freddy has longed to insist on. She did a photo shoot copying one her mother did claiming she gets her looks from her mother. Nope Coco has. Her mother did a video of the lounge and there were photos up on the wall of a couple, very nice looking couple but the lady had white curly hair and I would assume that is Freddy’s grandmother who Freddy has her face. Nothing to smite about either but to insist on her mother’s looks is pushing it and desperate to make a Instagram post based on an opinion not a fact. Coco also posted the passport thing, I think she has a much stronger sense of humour than her spiteful jealous sister who actually believes in her own hype a foolish thing for anybody to do. Just my five eggs for what it’s worth

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.