Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No neighbours had to be called. Is she bleeping serious?! I’m that was 10.30 pm UK time an hour ago from now. Screaming like that and crying, if she doesn’t get a warning letter from her local authority stating nuisance noise then I’ll eat my hat. It’s against the law to bother your neighbours for anything unwarranted at any time of the day. If she was in serious danger that is the ONLY exception that you knock on a neighbours door. At the risk of sounding heartless. They aren’t obliged to answer. Over a spider or two. She really lives in her own world. The world doesn’t revolve around her and the sooner she gets to grips with that the better or she will end up with legal action from her neighbours. Not to mention the constant singing etc. It must be bloody hell to live below and above her. If she seriously considered knocking on her neighbours door to help she really really needs to grow up and realise the legal side of living alone in a multi occupancy. Unfortunately she’s shaping up to be the neighbour from Hell. Sadly council letters and complaints are the way forward and even then that leads to nothing or the tenant owner making even more noise. My sympathies to her neighbours.

Under UK law any disruption past 11pm until 7am is illegal. The police can be called if it’s a domestic dispute or a welfare check however unless a crime is in the process it’s non enforceable and legal action would be pursued by the local authority civilly. At no time is it legal to be knocking on doors uninvited as that can be seen as a form of harassment. That’s why no cold calling zones were created to keep the community safe. Cold callers are the bane of most peoples lives, however they can be innocent but also dangerous too. Freddy is seriously implying by her post that she is unaware of the law, also common decency. It’s tragic actually her ignorance and complete lack of regard for the rights of others especially at 10.30
Sorry but you took it so much further than Freddy did. Who knows if the neighbours even hear anything? Illegal to knock on doors, city council, what?? I think it’s funny that you seem to think Freddy exaggerates everything…

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry but you took it so much further than Freddy did. Who knows if the neighbours even hear anything? Illegal to knock on doors, city council, what?? I think it’s funny that you seem to think Freddy exaggerates everything…
That’s the law. She seems unaware of it. We’ll have to agree to disagree. Her posts speak for themselves and I stand by my opinion and my comments.

Reactions: 6
I have huge spider phobia myself. But I would NEVER bother my neighbour if one was in my house. Just squash it with a slipper if you’re that arsed. Plus, we’re in the middle of house spider season, so shes going to be getting plenty more! And Freddy, conkers don’t work just a heads up 😂

Reactions: 10
Because heaven forbid she actually spent a few hours doing a deep clean. Then half an hour each day staying on top of everything. We have to remember she’s so busy for mundane life.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If Freddy's phobia is so real, why not do a course like Amie did? Why not try to fight it instead of using it as content?

Reactions: 12
Why does she need a cleaner?! Is she for real
Yes I agree it’s a small flat to warrant it. However …. She’s creating a job for somebody. Cleaners want jobs. The economy needs people back in employment. Cleaning agencies need bookings. At least her mother isn’t strong armed into doing it or Coco. Let’s just hope she treats the lady cleaning for her with respect, provides respectful conditions within the employment arrangement and pays in full

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn't she get a cleaning service gifted to her a few times? Maybe it's the same company gifting her another cleaning..

• Wow
Agreed. She's didn't disturb her neighbours and people are allowed to sing in their homes, especially during the day.

Reactions: 4
I just moved into a block of flats and we’ve so far had neighbours come round to ask if we can ‘sort out our squeaky floorboards’ tell us off for not shutting the front door quite quietly enough for them and if we can turn our TV down at 8pm because the kids are going to sleep so…yeah it’s really not a stretch to think they’d be pissed off if she’s screeching about spiders and singing loudly tbh

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Agreed. She's didn't disturb her neighbours and people are allowed to sing in their homes, especially during the day.
Yes between 7am and 11pm. I think you’ve missed the point made it didn’t read my comment thoroughly because it’s very clear what I said. The law it is what it is and nobody is above it. Excessive noise like screaming after that time for whatever reason is illegal. It’s worth noting she mentioned the neighbours first, not me. I was going by what she stated. It implies that she has bothered her neighbours “didn’t knock for neighbours or call for Daddy” was her words. Just by even mentioning the word neighbours it implies she goes to them for things in the past perhaps. That wasn’t my input from nowhere. I hope she doesn’t but she may do. Whether you agree with me or not is immaterial. Some people aren’t kind or tolerant to that sort of thing. If one of my neighbours is in need and it’s an emergency ie locked out and need to call for help, or phone emergency numbers by all means but over a spider some would take that so not kindly or supportively. Her neighbours might be very nice and tolerant people but some aren’t and do contact local authorities. Freddy needs to know the real world isn’t how it is maybe living with her parents. She needs a reality check at times. We would have never have known about this if she didn’t constantly post about it. She claims she’s a very private person which sadly is codswallop I’ll put it politely this time. It’s codswallop she’s private when it suits her that’s fine if she didn’t insult her audience in the next post daring to enquire on her or what the issue may have been etc. She is the one who posts it. Taken at face value I commented and I stand by it. She needs to understand multi occupancy dwelling comes with various complex issues that occur with attitudes like she appears to demonstrate. She will likely say yes she knows but that post is contradictory to that. It implies she isn’t aware of things that are pertinent to a peaceful living situation for everybody not just her. I haven’t quite understood why she bought a flat. Why not a detached house? She certainly had enough money to. Her choice all of it is her choice but it won’t be beneficial all the time to her the way she goes about things. Anyway that’s all I have to say on that.

I just moved into a block of flats and we’ve so far had neighbours come round to ask if we can ‘sort out our squeaky floorboards’ tell us off for not shutting the front door quite quietly enough for them and if we can turn our TV down at 8pm because the kids are going to sleep so…yeah it’s really not a stretch to think they’d be pissed off if she’s screeching about spiders and singing loudly tbh
Put perfectly, perfect example of how some occupants are about things

If Freddy's phobia is so real, why not do a course like Amie did? Why not try to fight it instead of using it as content?
The best thing I found to cure my phobia of them was to hold a tarantula. I fainted mind you thought I’d had a stroke but when I finally came around I held Zsuszi the Tarantula. She was very sweet actually I ended up keeping spiders for a while, they are primeval creatures and they keep our worlds clean. They’re needed species but once the initial fear is gone. They’re quite evil to each other but no more evil in the grand scheme of how humans go about life. Spiders don’t do military coups or wreak genocidal wars upon the population. A course would definitely benefit Freddy. Face your fears is sadly the only way

Or watch Lucas the Spider on YouTube. Josh Splice created him to help people see another perspective on arachnophobia such as Lucas has a mum and Dad brothers and sisters. Spiders get scared of having a glass trap them emotionalising from their many eyes so to speak

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
No neighbours had to be called. Is she bleeping serious?! I’m that was 10.30 pm UK time an hour ago from now. Screaming like that and crying, if she doesn’t get a warning letter from her local authority stating nuisance noise then I’ll eat my hat. It’s against the law to bother your neighbours for anything unwarranted at any time of the day. If she was in serious danger that is the ONLY exception that you knock on a neighbours door. At the risk of sounding heartless. They aren’t obliged to answer. Over a spider or two. She really lives in her own world. The world doesn’t revolve around her and the sooner she gets to grips with that the better or she will end up with legal action from her neighbours. Not to mention the constant singing etc. It must be bloody hell to live below and above her. If she seriously considered knocking on her neighbours door to help she really really needs to grow up and realise the legal side of living alone in a multi occupancy. Unfortunately she’s shaping up to be the neighbour from Hell. Sadly council letters and complaints are the way forward and even then that leads to nothing or the tenant owner making even more noise. My sympathies to her neighbours.

Under UK law any disruption past 11pm until 7am is illegal. The police can be called if it’s a domestic dispute or a welfare check however unless a crime is in the process it’s non enforceable and legal action would be pursued by the local authority civilly. At no time is it legal to be knocking on doors uninvited as that can be seen as a form of harassment. That’s why no cold calling zones were created to keep the community safe. Cold callers are the bane of most peoples lives, however they can be innocent but also dangerous too. Freddy is seriously implying by her post that she is unaware of the law, also common decency. It’s tragic actually her ignorance and complete lack of regard for the rights of others especially at 10.30

Help, I'm dying of laughter. She legit pulled out her phone, aimed the camera at her face, and started deep-breathing and fluttering her eyelashes.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
New members popping up to defend Freddy's childish behaviour ... tsk tsk.
The girl is a certifiable grade A emotionally stunted drama queen / attention seeker / idiot. Choose one. Choose all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
New member here- normally I am on Lydiot Millen.
just watched FML video on spiders on IG She had spiders in her home not one but two. Had time to order this gadget and wait for delivery?? What a hoax. Can’t stand this wanna be actress. Added a link for the gadget. Bull tit!! She got offered to advertise this so had to make up an act to support it!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Have people really come to need links provided. I would rather google the item that give any money earned through the link to them.

• Heart
just watched FML video on spiders on IG She had spiders in her home not one but two. Had time to order this gadget and wait for delivery?? What a hoax. Can’t stand this wanna be actress. Added a link for the gadget. Bull tit!! She got offered to advertise this so had to make up an act to support it!!
And she has an affiliate link for it 👀

• Sick
  • Haha
She actually bought that a while back. I think it might have actually featured in her birthday haul last year.

Reactions: 2
I mean if you’ve ever come across a freaking huntsman spider running across the ceiling of your car going 100km/h down the freeway *shudder* I’d get it. Have to admit I have no idea how large english spiders.

I absolutely agree she’s a drama queen, but phobias also aren’t something to be trivialised for many people, either. My best friend and I went all the from kindergarten through to high school together and she is now a vet surgeon/professor/PhD lady/international college of fancy vet peeps (basically one of those people that never stops studying and has 45 million abbreviations next to their name. She can run University lectures, she has written books, she runs a huge emergency clinic. With animals. But get near her with a spider? She’s *poof* GONE.

When we moved out of home we moved down near the vet emergency hospital where students did their placements. She came running in the door one day freaking out because she walked through a spider web and wanted me to check if she has one on her. I didn’t even know after all those years she was so terrified of them and I thought it’d be funny to point and pretend there was.. she instantly started screaming and crying and running around the room jumping up and down and the more I tried to calm her down, the more she thought I was trying to tell her there was a spider. It took me forever to calm her down and I NEVER did something like that to anyone again. Last person on earth I’d think would be scared of spiders!

If I heard someone screaming in my own block of flats late at night, in a place I knew was relatively safe most of the time and they knocked on my door, I’d just freaking look out the peep hole to see who it was first and then *help* that’s what neighbours are for, even late at night.

Because 🎼 with a little understanding, you can find the perfect bleeeeeeend 🎶 that’s when good neighbours, become good friends🎵

Excuse me, lockdown is getting to me.. I’ll see myself out

I'm watching her bday vlog (I'm procrastinating, don't judge me) and she said glamorous as gla-MORE-uhs again? When she said it in her haul week I thought she accidentally misspoke, but does she genuinely not know how to pronounce glamorous? And it can't be an accent thing surely, I've never heard anyone say it like that before?

• Haha
I'm watching her bday vlog (I'm procrastinating, don't judge me) and she said glamorous as gla-MORE-uhs again? When she said it in her haul week I thought she accidentally misspoke, but does she genuinely not know how to pronounce glamorous? And it can't be an accent thing surely, I've never heard anyone say it like that before?
No she said in the comments on one of her hauls that she pronounces it that way because “it’s silly and it’s fun”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.