Freddy My Love #3 Wannabe posh brat with the mixed matched styled flat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor cat! It looks super fucked off.
Hope it scratched the brat. Seriously no wonder Nelly hates Coco (quoted from a video she tried stroking her and got bitten) Freddy shouldn’t be allowed near animals either. RSPCA will have a good time viewing that but probably won’t act upon it they allow far too much abuse to slide given by plenty of examples in the press

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
When I say I hope she scratched her I mean by way of retaliation as Nelly clearly hated being treated and held that way. Maybe it would have been worse for her if she did scratch back or at least assert herself to say don’t do that to me. Poor cat. 20 years old frail and should be enjoying her life her way not their way

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Freddy’s awfully quiet regarding her apartment. She knows we’ve seen that she has about as much design skills as she has fashion skills - limited and quite boring🥱😂

• Haha
I’ve never seen a flat take as long to decorate. The Sistine chapel has nothing on this…

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Stretching it for all the monetary gain. I don’t mind if they are actually doing some work that takes time like building work but hers is majority painting and furniture/accessories so I would have thought max three episodes.

Reactions: 13
The same saccharine music over and over and over. I feel like I'm watching a show go down, a never-ending shitshow.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Remember her announcement video
“Guys I have some very exciting news to tell you, I’m moving and of course this is going to affect my viewers as I’ll be posting content in a new area”
She really is narcissistic if she thinks the world revolves around her so much that she thinks her moving is going to affect her subscribers
30 minutes of hollow content
But go get your coin sis 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Sofa looks way too small for that room...I dunno what I was expecting but it wasn't that. Now I get why she thinks she'll have to fill the room with all the ugly jungle themed stuff. Looks weird!
Gotta say I love the hall, that's right up my street, but when she went from the hall to all the different themed rooms it just looks an absolute mess. The bedroom is HORRIBLE.

Reactions: 18
Eight ads in one video 😵 Do content creators regulate this themselves or is it something that youtube inserts into the video?

Also, this last video was a whole lot of nothing wasn't it? 🙈

• Sick
Eight ads in one video 😵 Do content creators regulate this themselves or is it something that youtube inserts into the video?

Also, this last video was a whole lot of nothing wasn't it? 🙈
Yes, she can regulate how many and where they are placed. She’s learning from beige friend. She can’t regulate what AD will play but can regulate the number and placement.

• Sick
I lost the will to live quite frankly. Whenever she says at some point I’ll move in makes me think it’s only a show home studio for work then go home to parents home and live normally. Would I be wrong in thinking that?!!! You tell me …….. it looks like a set stage as I’ve suspected about Hyacinth Irons-Fear at the Old Rectum

• Haha
Reactions: 17
2 min of content. 28 min of painting montages. If it’s a time lapse, EDIT IT OUT. NO ONE CARES.

I swear, she picks paint colours based on the name alone. That’s why she gets it up there and hates it because it has to have an ~aesthetic name. Even if it’s a murky pink brown shade of barf. But if it’s called “Kitten Tail” or “Sleeping Beauty‘s tit”, she will pick it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sofa looks way too small for that room...I dunno what I was expecting but it wasn't that. Now I get why she thinks she'll have to fill the room with all the ugly jungle themed stuff. Looks weird!
Gotta say I love the hall, that's right up my street, but when she went from the hall to all the different themed rooms it just looks an absolute mess. The bedroom is HORRIBLE.
I think it is kind of good because we see her not just the person she created for the internet. If you see their house its rooms has mixed styles but on its own they look super good. Same with Freddy’s flat. I like that we finally can see that she has some things common with her mum cause her mom is so nice and cute.
I like that she’s doing her flat like this because first time in a while she doesn’t care who she is and that has similiar style to his mom in these things. Also it sooo good that finally not a super expensive central london flat where everything is about aesthetics and super posh. So boring cause all the influencers have them

And yeah! I don’t really like her flat (just the kitchen and lounge!) but like how she decorate it even tho it will be hard to sell it afterwards

Reactions: 8
I think it is kind of good because we see her not just the person she created for the internet. If you see their house its rooms has mixed styles but on its own they look super good. Same with Freddy’s flat. I like that we finally can see that she has some things common with her mum cause her mom is so nice and cute.
I like that she’s doing her flat like this because first time in a while she doesn’t care who she is and that has similiar style to his mom in these things. Also it sooo good that finally not a super expensive central london flat where everything is about aesthetics and super posh. So boring cause all the influencers have them

And yeah! I don’t really like her flat (just the kitchen and lounge!) but like how she decorate it even tho it will be hard to sell it afterwards
Not if she paints everything white or magnolia. Many homes are done up then done down when it comes to selling. Would she have the intelligence and fortitude to undo all the work? Only time will tell

Reactions: 8
The delusion to think that her followers care to watch 30 minutes of painting montages 🙄 This has to the the slowest and most boringgg renovation in history. Princess needs to pick up the pace if she wants to be moved in by Vlogmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not if she paints everything white or magnolia. Many homes are done up then done down when it comes to selling. Would she have the intelligence and fortitude to undo all the work? Only time will tell
maybe when she won’t be able to sell it will think about it

Reactions: 4
such a boring video.

also, i personally think the paneling shes done is too narrow, if one panel was the size of two joint together (if you know what i mean) the room would look a lot nicer, and the sofa wouldn't look so small, it only looks as small as it does because there is four panel pieces behind it?

... or do i just hate everything she has done haha

so
such a boring video.

also, i personally think the paneling shes done is too narrow, if one panel was the size of two joint together (if you know what i mean) the room would look a lot nicer, and the sofa wouldn't look so small, it only looks as small as it does because there is four panel pieces behind it?

... or do i just hate everything she has done haha
so more this style

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Whew, I thought it was just me who lost interest at all the painting montages! And this is coming from someone who has eagerly watched every (most) second of the previous flat videos. She's painted so much already, she should go through the last bits only very quickly or just do a before and after thing. I'm probably not the only one who wants to see more of the actual furnishing by now. She could have even tried on some of the new cushions on the sofa, but there was nothing in the whole video that we haven't already seen from Instagram :confused:

Reactions: 16
I am so bored of her flat-decorating episodes it‘s always the same. And then the complaining that she‘s working sooo hard and needs a week of. Other influencers upload two, maybe three times a week AND manage to have different content. I wonder if she‘s „keeping“ the room at her parents house though, maybe coco will get it. Btw does anyone know by chance what fonts she is using for her thumbnails/videos ?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.