Freddy My Love #3 Wannabe posh brat with the mixed matched styled flat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with you and I agree with @klady too, Disney films are reaching to adults but I think @klady has hit the nail on the head, most adults don’t react the way Freddy does. I quite enjoyed seeing Cinderella the live action film with my family some years ago you didn’t see me squealing like a pig or clasping my face beaming from ear to ear all starry eyed on my social media.
Did she post an Instagram story I missed? I thought she only posted that picture?
I don’t know, I feel differently about films depending who I watch it with

The peach fuzz is an interesting one, I feel Freddy posted that to get free dermaplaning. Not to normalise peach fuzz or to help others feel better. I heard many benefits of dermaplaning (but I haven’t tried it yet and I don’t know anyone personally who gotten it)

Lol I think her only priority is earning money and getting things for free. Noting wrong with that. I feel I would find her a lot more likeable if she was more honest as opposed to playing this character.

Reactions: 6
No video today...must be so draining to have to work one day a week, week after week 😔 poor thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No video today...must be so draining to have to work one day a week, week after week 😔 poor thing.
Because the poor little lady hasn’t seen family in a year and a half apparently, funny how the average person can catch up with family/friends and work a 40 hour week but madam cousin brown is just so terribly hard done by and over worked. Not sure how she copes, I saw her story and thought I literally couldn’t care less you don’t have a video. I’ve gone from hard core fan to being not at all interested in 18 months this pandemic really has shown people’s true colours and how irrelevant people like Freddy are.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
^ Jesus Christ is she trying to pass as a different race? She sported Trump-orange before and now she looks like she's trying to get into the Kardashian clan :sick:🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I can’t do my once-a-week job. Please help me do my once-a-week job by giving me your ideas - because I’m too stupid to come up with any original ideas on my own!

Freddy, from all of us: 🗣SHUT THE ENTIRE duck UP☄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She asks for video ideas every other month. It's like she doesn't even keep track of the previous suggestions 🙄 Either that or she just won't film any of it which beats the purpose of asking to begin with 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
No that that is anything wrong with being a 38/40
Personally I think she has a lovely figure 😊
I don’t think the OP was criticising her body, there’s nothing wrong with her or anyone being that size, smaller or larger. It’s that she wears clothes that are often smaller than her size which makes the buttons stretch or fabric pull around her thighs/hips, makes the clothes look ill fitting or borrowed. Well fitting clothes are a necessity if your USP is that you’re a fashion/style influencer

Reactions: 13
Sweetie if you want the clothes to actually fit right, you should try a 38/40 😘
Agree, those shorts shouldn’t be that tight around the thigh especially. 36 is a size UK 8 not 8-10 like she said, and I find Stories can be pretty small sometimes anyway. Her desperation to be a size 8 is so tedious, to be completely honest I wouldn’t think she is a size 8 to look at her so just because you can squeeze yourself into something doesn’t mean you should wear it!

Reactions: 12
I don’t think the OP was criticising her body, there’s nothing wrong with her or anyone being that size, smaller or larger. It’s that she wears clothes that are often smaller than her size which makes the buttons stretch or fabric pull around her thighs/hips, makes the clothes look ill fitting or borrowed. Well fitting clothes are a necessity if your USP is that you’re a fashion/style influencer
I never said she was criticising her figure, I was just saying my opinion I do think she has a lovely figure.

I do think clothes would look nicer on her if she sized up.

I know when I gained weight I was in denial for ages and I found it so upsetting to go up in sizes.

So yes she should size up but mentally it is actually so difficult.

I know I was very hard on myself when I had to go up in sizes.

Agree, those shorts shouldn’t be that tight around the thigh especially. 36 is a size UK 8 not 8-10 like she said, and I find Stories can be pretty small sometimes anyway. Her desperation to be a size 8 is so tedious, to be completely honest I wouldn’t think she is a size 8 to look at her so just because you can squeeze yourself into something doesn’t mean you should wear it!
I think she is size 8 if we talk about tops but on the bottom she’s 10 for sure! and she’s kind of tall so she should look for bottoms which are made for taller girls because I remember once she bought something which was for petite girls😬 I really like her figure but I am so sad that she doesn’t like it more as well!

Reactions: 10
I've complained about this before, but the sheer amount of stuff she gets gifted is insane... but I'm sure how more popular and richer you are how much more stuff you just get for free or with a discount. Somehow that sounds VERY unfair 🙈 The influencer system is a bit f*ed up..

Disclaimer: I'm not bashing her for accepting the stuff. I would too.

Reactions: 10
I've complained about this before, but the sheer amount of stuff she gets gifted is insane... but I'm sure how more popular and richer you are how much more stuff you just get for free or with a discount. Somehow that sounds VERY unfair 🙈 The influencer system is a bit f*ed up..

Disclaimer: I'm not bashing her for accepting the stuff. I would too.
Agree! But it also speaks to her laziness...she doesn’t bother to do proper paid promotions where she’s required to create content, she’ll just do a quick story to secure her spot on their PR list. I’ve never seen an influencer have soooo few partnerships - she just can’t be bothered to put in the extra work.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.