Freddy My Love #3 Wannabe posh brat with the mixed matched styled flat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zero sympathy for exposing the pretentious stuck up wannabe princess Josefiend. Little Johosoho is the ultimate passive aggressive little dumpling who deceives her followers in each of her 'flogs' and doesn't think twice about throwing anyone under the bus. You just have to watch a while to spot it under her fake 'niceness'.
Don’t you love how she hijacked the vlog by her newsreader style way of saying “leave rosé in the comments) like she does in her stupid videos?! What a moron she really thinks she’s above everybody even her so called friend Freddy. They both compete with each other passive aggressively maybe they realise maybe they don’t. They also both exploit each other too

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The thing with Freddy, (yuck, I hate the name, Freds), is that she thinks being an airhead who can't cook is a personality trait. And she bloody loves it. Let's face it - what else has she got? Certainly nothing ike on ick.

Reactions: 14
inb4 a hello fresh brand deal once she’s moved in to her flat with some tit along the lines of “now i’m moved into my AMAZING LONDON flat with my PERFECT kitchen i thought it was time to learn to cook”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If she does a hello fresh partnership and dresses it up as learning to cook it will show how desperate she is for ads as they partner with everyone.

Reactions: 13
If she does a hello fresh partnership and dresses it up as learning to cook it will show how desperate she is for ads as they partner with everyone.
i have about 400 followers on ig should i email them to try and get some free tit for promo lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 10
inb4 a hello fresh brand deal once she’s moved in to her flat with some tit along the lines of “now i’m moved into my AMAZING LONDON flat with my PERFECT kitchen i thought it was time to learn to cook”
this would probably be better than seeing another pink Haul of non-practical clothes

Reactions: 11
Hi, I’ve been lurking here for a while 😁. I just wondered if the photo from this morning is face tuned or if she’s had her lips done? They look larger than they used to.

Reactions: 6
Any suggestions for the new thread? ;)
In addition to post #990, there have been some wonder title suggestions…post #876 reference post #862. And, post 617 - with the most votes, thus far.

Last edited:
Actual suggestions (please disregard GHDaddy, that can come in the intro, alongside description of how prestigious the area she lives in is)

Suggestions:
Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles fucked a dollar store - @Nope Nope

Freddy My Love #4 Freddy painting over her problems with pink paint
- @slamvs27

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Freddy My Love #4 Dictator of (bad) fashion, spoilt brat with no passion

Freddy My Love #3 Dictator of (bad) fashion, spoilt brat with a pretend mansion

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Freddy my love #4 Before she moves the shade of pink needs to be just right, so back off to mummy's attic to sleep tonight!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Suggestions:
Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles fucked a dollar store - @Nope Nope

I love this one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
107F02B5-C2E2-4209-A320-3FD529EA0FAA.jpeg

Let me translate…After trying several different styles of dining chairs, and NONE OF THE BRANDS wanted to GIFT them to me, I’ve decided to keep these as I don’t have the money to buy any of the other chairs. It’s back to more painting for me. Now, let me hunt and see if I can get any brands to PR/GIFT any fabulous fabric. If not, then, these are puuuurfffecttttt because they do look best, after all🙈. 🗣OH SHUT THE duck UP, FREDDY!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm so glad this forum exists, because looking at her comment section makes me feel mad.
How insulting of her to think we collectively forgot she just VERY recently told us her hair stays CURLED FOR DAYS until she literally washes her hair again :poop: I remember vividly because that's the last time I found a video of hers helpful since she's been drowning us with her flat videos.
Flat... like her hair. lol

Instead of thinking of creative ways in show the benefits of that tiny straightener, like how it helps to transform from day to night when you're out and about, or going on a short trip somewhere, or using it to iron shirt collars on the go, or any of the other amazing uses one could imagine, all she does is basically scream at us "Hey this sucks! Curls won't hold! You'll have to constantly worry about your hair! It's like a worryingly small tampon on your heaviest days, but on your head!"
Not to mention how bad it is to re-fry hair that is already full of post-heat tools styling products, with no re-application of heat protectants...
She’s read here and used your amazing ideas in her latest story AD. Of course, she didn’t give you the credit you deserve. GOOD JOB 👏🏻 👏🏻👏🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.