Freddy My Love #3 Wannabe posh brat with the mixed matched styled flat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fact does anyone remember that episode? Where everything was pink toned and it was a world where people rated you in person?
YES! There was a scene where the protagonist practiced her giggle in the mirror. I wouldn't be surprised if Freddy does the same with her giggles and "OMG its soooo soooooooo perfect"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
At the risk of sounding like a snob when I say this. Who goes into a 5 star hotel for a hot chocolate?! Most adults order a glass of something or a cocktail. Freddy gets a hot chocolate? It’s bizarre to me

• Haha
I'm so glad this forum exists, because looking at her comment section makes me feel mad.
How insulting of her to think we collectively forgot she just VERY recently told us her hair stays CURLED FOR DAYS until she literally washes her hair again :poop: I remember vividly because that's the last time I found a video of hers helpful since she's been drowning us with her flat videos.
Flat... like her hair. lol

Instead of thinking of creative ways in show the benefits of that tiny straightener, like how it helps to transform from day to night when you're out and about, or going on a short trip somewhere, or using it to iron shirt collars on the go, or any of the other amazing uses one could imagine, all she does is basically scream at us "Hey this sucks! Curls won't hold! You'll have to constantly worry about your hair! It's like a worryingly small tampon on your heaviest days, but on your head!"
Not to mention how bad it is to re-fry hair that is already full of post-heat tools styling products, with no re-application of heat protectants...
And how long does this thing need to cool down before you can stuff it back into your tiny purse anyway? I don't care how heat-protective that pouch may or may not claim to be, I ain't putting no freshly used straightener into my bag :LOL:

I do have to say she looks really pretty in the video, I know a lot of you have pointed out her fillers but for some strange reason they're only obvious and weird-looking to me in pictures, in motion she still looks like a primark Romee Strijd to me. lol

Good job pointing out the tag on the sweaty, Roségold-lotion-soaked dress... yikes yikes yikes :sick:

ETA:
found it!

from "5 days after I do it myself" to
"a professional hair stylist curled my whole head and I need to touch up every hour pls gimme commission ghdaddy"

the disrespect is unreal

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I’m almost exhausted waiting for Freddy to move in lol. I’m hoping we actually get some lifestyle videos in the new flat. the morning / night routine and DIML videos have the potential to be pretty good but I have a feeling Freddy is going to be going back home A LOT when she’s fully moved in. nothing wrong with wanting to be with your family but I just have the feeling she’ll spend more time at home than the flat. I get the vibes that she just bought that flat just to tick it off as one of her adulthood accomplishments.. idk if she can handle being alone ☹

I'm so glad this forum exists, because looking at her comment section makes me feel mad.
How insulting of her to think we collectively forgot she just VERY recently told us her hair stays CURLED FOR DAYS until she literally washes her hair again :poop: I remember vividly because that's the last time I found a video of hers helpful since she's been drowning us with her flat videos.

Instead of thinking of creative ways in show the benefits of that tiny straightener, like how it helps to transform from day to night when you're out and about, or going on a short trip somewhere, or using it to iron shirt collars on the go, or any of the other amazing uses one could imagine, all she does is basically scream at us "Hey this sucks! Curls won't hold! You'll have to constantly worry about your hair! It's like a worryingly small tampon on your heaviest days, but on your head!"
Not to mention how bad it is to re-fry hair that is already full of post-heat tools styling products, with no re-application of heat protectants...
And how long does this thing need to cool down before you can stuff it back into your tiny purse anyway? I don't care how heat-protective that pouch may or may not claim to be, I ain't putting no freshly used straightener into my bag :LOL:

I do have to say she looks really pretty in the video, I know a lot of you have pointed out her fillers but for some strange reason they're only obvious and weird-looking to me in pictures, in motion she still looks like a primark Romee Strijd to me. lol

Good job pointing out the tag on the sweaty, Roségold-lotion-soaked dress... yikes yikes yikes :sick:

ETA:
found it!

"a professional hair stylist curled my whole head and I need to touch up every hour pls gimme commission ghdaddy"

the disrespect is unreal
I will be stealing the phrase GHDaddy and you can't stop me!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m almost exhausted waiting for Freddy to move in lol. I’m hoping we actually get some lifestyle videos in the new flat. the morning / night routine and DIML videos have the potential to be pretty good but I have a feeling Freddy is going to be going back home A LOT when she’s fully moved in. nothing wrong with wanting to be with your family but I just have the feeling she’ll spend more time at home than the flat. I get the vibes that she just bought that flat just to tick it off as one of her adulthood accomplishments.. idk if she can handle being alone ☹
I think you are right. She’s either got serious problems that normal decent people would be accepting of and support of other she’s taking the piss. It’s one or the other. What reinforced that impression and I’ll say it as an impression than fact of course was her comment about the ballroom describing herself in the third person, the fixations, the lack of what appears to be social norms. The outbursts the not moving in. I think she’s on the spectrum. If she was to publically admit that I would and will take back my opinions of her. Those who are on the spectrum need support, understanding and importantly acceptance within society. If she isn’t then she still needs support nobody behaves like her at 27. I have never seen somebody more infantile as they get older. Disrespectful and contemptuous towards life. Josephine is very much the same as her which may be why they get on so well … for now at least

• Heart
Reactions: 13
i can’t remember who it was but an influencer said that you get stunted at the age you found fame, which would explain a lot of freddie’s behaviour

Reactions: 18

ETA:
found it!

the disrespect is unreal
Thank you so much for finding the sources! Lost all respect now, if you just make things up for adverts then you’ve got no integrity. Would rather she said it was more of a top up or used it in different ways like you said!

Reactions: 9
Someone asked on a recent video what she’s planning to eat if she doesn’t cook and she replied saying she’ll go home for tea a few nights a week, and nothing to do with going home, but what I found funny, that JJ will cook the other days for her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
i can’t remember who it was but an influencer said that you get stunted at the age you found fame, which would explain a lot of freddie’s behaviour
I agree. I think its time Freddy starts working on another project outside of youtube something that will guarantee longevity but I don’t know what she’ll do. real estate, start a serious brand for fashion, back into acting? its either that or switch up the content. I feel like the extremely perfect curated social media presence only makes sense if you are a well known public figure with something else going on in your life like actors, politicians etc etc but its time she starts producing relatable content and let her viewers in a little bit with her day to day life

I respect that she doesn’t share her personal life but I wish she understood you can produce more relatable content without being too open with your life

Someone asked on a recent video what she’s planning to eat if she doesn’t cook and she replied saying she’ll go home for tea a few nights a week, and nothing to do with going home, but what I found funny, that JJ will cook the other days for her
honestly even though Freddy has a very feminine classy style I’m always surprised she doesn’t give into the whole tradfem thing which is what you’d expect when you see her lifestyle haha like she has no interest in getting married, learning to cook etc etc which fair enough but its interesting (she should really at least hire a personal chef that delivers weekly meals to the flat though!)

Reactions: 9
At the risk of sounding like a snob when I say this. Who goes into a 5 star hotel for a hot chocolate?! Most adults order a glass of something or a cocktail. Freddy gets a hot chocolate? It’s bizarre to me
I think I had champagne in that exact hotel when I was 14 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
hahahahaha I'm honored😂
please feel free to abuse this phrase more than Freddy abuses her siLKyY hAiR
I’m gonna steal it too😂 But, before I do, I’m gonna hit the LOVE button. I got manners and tit💁‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The interaction between Emily, Em Sheldon and Josie made me click off the video. The four of them have nothing to say to each other, all stood awkward and Em just blowing smoke up Freddys arse whilst Josie gets drunk. Don’t blame you Josie, I’d need to be drunk to hang out with that dull crowd.
I got the impression Em Sheldon wasn’t that keen on Freddy from it, seemed really forced conversation.

Reactions: 7
she doesn’t share her personal life but I wish she understood you can produce more relatable content without being too open with your life
Ah but she does so often and continues to act like the most private person since Greta Garbo. When her audience enquires to how she is she snaps at them even though it was her putting it out there in first place

Reactions: 7
Jesus. I'm not the best cook, but I can read. As my grandmother used to say: if you can read, you can cook.
True to those words, I don't think I'm a great cook, but I have made things like gnudi, vol au vent, soufflé, moussaka, tartiflette and a myriad of other dishes that fool others into thinking I cook well. If she's going home for supper, then I don't even think I can call it laziness, as it must be miles from her London flat to her parents' house 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Em Sheldon tries to be buddy buddy with everyone. No matter whose account I’m on whether it’s a big influencer or small I always see that Em Sheldon has commented something ridiculous.

• Haha
Just saw this comment on Freddy’s video. Josie is terrible but this kind of behavior from Freddy and the other influencer “friends” is completely cruel. They know what they’re doing. We knew they were all horrible mean girls but to do this to a friend is next-level awful.
Zero sympathy for exposing the pretentious stuck up wannabe princess Josefiend. Little Johosoho is the ultimate passive aggressive little dumpling who deceives her followers in each of her 'flogs' and doesn't think twice about throwing anyone under the bus. You just have to watch a while to spot it under her fake 'niceness'.

• Heart
I’m a decent cook but my sister does struggle, we both did what’s called food technology in the uk right through secondary school and it’s like all the knowledge fell out of her head. I have encouraged her to learn a few dishes that are adaptable, soup, stew, curry, bolognese & pasta bake. Basically once she gets the core right she can mix it up slightly and make it look like she can cook better than she can. It’s a work in progress but what’s stopping Freddy doing the same, apart from the fact it won’t happen unless she’s paid for it.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.