Freddy My Love #3 Wannabe posh brat with the mixed matched styled flat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not a very good advert for GHD if you have to top up your curls like 8 times a day?! I thought that was odd tbh.
I do really want one of those mini GHDs though, it's annoying they've given free ones to every influencer and their dog
They’re lucky. My hair is impossible to style. My hair must be allergic to tongs. Dead straight natural white hair which is boring and makes me look like a witch. I can sit on it now. Hair pieces are great and wigs

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They’re lucky. My hair is impossible to style. My hair must be allergic to tongs. Dead straight natural white hair which is boring and makes me look like a witch. I can sit on it now. Hair pieces are great and wigs
I would LOVE to have hair like yours! I bet you look amazing :love: I have waist-bum length thick wavy hair and it's a total nightmare.
Did you laugh when Freddy was going on about her hair being 'long and silky'? Her hair at what she calls 'long' is the shortest I've ever had mine 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I will admit just below shoulders is the longest I have ever had mine but that’s because shorter hair suits me, I have done a very short pixie to shoulder length and I am itching to go very short again.
If her hair is silky then I need my eyes tested as she needs product to help with the frizz, like myself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I will admit just below shoulders is the longest I have ever had mine but that’s because shorter hair suits me, I have done a very short pixie to shoulder length and I am itching to go very short again.
Sorry just to clarify I wasn't bashing short hair at all - I love it, shorter hair looks so stylish IMO and I just can't have it because mine goes triangular! I just don't think Freddy's hair is 'long' at all and it's very typical of her to want to make out like she has long princess hair when it's a pretty average length really!

Reactions: 10
Sorry just to clarify I wasn't bashing short hair at all - I love it, shorter hair looks so stylish IMO and I just can't have it because mine goes triangular! I just don't think Freddy's hair is 'long' at all and it's very typical of her to want to make out like she has long princess hair when it's a pretty average length really!
No malicious intent detected from this short haired lady :)

It's her inability to accept that she's not perfect, just like her going on as if she lived in a posh area of London that just wasn't particularly central. There are some lovely places outside of central London (lots of South and Eastern places are underrated), but the truth is that it takes as long for me to get to London from my country house as it likely does for her. I wouldn't consider it London. Does the place even have a tube station? She indicated it did in her last video 🙄

ETA: rhetorical question

ETA2: I freely admit that my hair doesn't hold curls, and yet they've stayed there on journeys from aforementioned house and for the whole of an event. No expensive hair products required and I don't even need to use hairspray for that journey. It's not silky or long though, maybe that's it? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I would LOVE to have hair like yours! I bet you look amazing :love: I have waist-bum length thick wavy hair and it's a total nightmare.
Did you laugh when Freddy was going on about her hair being 'long and silky'? Her hair at what she calls 'long' is the shortest I've ever had mine 🤭
I missed that but was too busy cringing at the vlog. I watched it again, thought hmm her hair is over processed to be silky but whatever makes her happy. Next week I’m having it chopped to the elbows and donating it to a Hungarian charity I support that is a lot like the Little Princess trust/charity only not so prominent ran by three sisters. Coco donated her hair to them once, the Princess charity. I do it every year it’s based in Miskolc where my darling father was born, they make wigs for children and adults not exclusively because of cancer, also alopecia and those who’ve had operations of the neurological kind. There will come a time where I’ll shave it all off again which I did about 10 years ago it was to my thighs then. I stopped dying it when the hair went white at 29. My hair grows too fast for my liking but it’s a blessing too for those who need it or desire it

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That vlog was a huge GHD ad and once again is all smokes and mirrors. I'm guessing this is the future of her channel - Ads and unrealistic life goals. She's happy to make us believe she lives this glamorous life in her apartment in London...

She obviously needs money for her flat renovation because you'd have to be absolutely insane to curl your hair every two hours. No one has the time and energy to spend all that time styling their hair. I am pretty sure she doesn't curl her hair six times a day but she wanted to shove that new GHD styler in our face. Ironically it was a terrible ad for GHD because the curls kept falling out and the way she styled her hair looked quite lifeless. Once again she truly doesn't care if her fans will be dumb enough to style their hair at every single opportune moment and damaging their hair in the process.

Her behaviour is very rude as well. Imagine being a hairstylist and doing her hair and one hour later she's styling her hair again. She also lets it slip that the rose gold dress is "horrible" but quickly covers it up that it's a nice dress but scratchy. I am hoping she didn't get the dresses gifted otherwise it's a very rude and ungrateful comment. She still gives us an affiliate link of the dress so we can buy the "horrible" dress ourselves.

The final cherry on the cake is filming Josie drunk. I mean who would be so nasty to film one of her best friends and show it to her 1 million plus audience. I guess anything to mow down the competition. I am quite sure she would have a fit if someone filmed her in a manner that showed her in a different light from the Disney princess she pretends to be.....
Did anyone else notice she still had the tag on the “horrible” dress at 10:30. Wearing it out and most likely returning it🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Ugh influencers who have tags on stuff, wear it and then return it are disgusting.

edit: I forgot to mention that Josie does this too. Both Freddy and her are cut from the same cloth.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Ugh influencers who have tags on stuff, wear it and then return it are disgusting.

edit: I forgot to mention that Josie does this too. Both Freddy and her are cut from the same cloth.
Pair of scummy twats. That’s vile 🤢

Reactions: 11
WTF. I just watched. She was running up and down, posing, and applied her horrible rose gold *whatever* so the dress is probably manky and sweaty.

I always argue with my American friends about returning clothes. To be an influencer and doing things like wearing clothes till they are dirty then sending them back is absolutely rank.

Ok I continued watching. Maybe I'm a little too old and not with the times. We are really wandering around the city with a flat iron these days? Curling our hair every hour in the loo? In the black cab? I am total confusion.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
The interaction between Emily, Em Sheldon and Josie made me click off the video. The four of them have nothing to say to each other, all stood awkward and Em just blowing smoke up Freddys arse whilst Josie gets drunk. Don’t blame you Josie, I’d need to be drunk to hang out with that dull crowd.

Reactions: 12
The dress she linked is £20 at the moment, I cannot believe she returned it? That is foul tbh, she must be really hard up

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She keeps going at her pace they will be lucky to have her out by the end of September. She’s paying a mortgage on the place move in already, it will never be perfect there’s always changes to be made.

Reactions: 14
Still living at home… thought she was meant to move out in August? Bets on her finishing everything in six days?
what the hell is that filter, can understand using a smoothing one if you had some blemishes or just woke up but she looks like an alien

Reactions: 13
Her content looks outdated because it is. She's so obsessed with perfection that she has no idea that most people nowadays want relatable content showing life, warts and all. They don't want this early 2000s Legally Blonde, Clueless cosplay. A pic of a person painting walls in white shorts without a speck of paint on them, filtered to death so you can't even see the details of the house? Sounds like a nightmare out of Black Mirror.

In fact does anyone remember that episode? Where everything was pink toned and it was a world where people rated you in person?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.