Freddy My Love #3 Wannabe posh brat with the mixed matched styled flat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s read here and used your amazing ideas in her latest story AD. Of course, she didn’t give you the credit you deserve. GOOD JOB 👏🏻 👏🏻👏🏻
Of course she does. I am sure she obsesses over anything that is written about her coming from someone as narcissistic as her but she'll pretend it was all her idea :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Em Sheldon tries to be buddy buddy with everyone. No matter whose account I’m on whether it’s a big influencer or small I always see that Em Sheldon has commented something ridiculous.
I met her on holiday in 2016 recognised her from her blog that I used to read and she was nothing but lovely really can’t fault the girl I do think she’s genuine.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
omg thank you, just joined this forum so recently and while I 100% prefer "It's like Versailles fucked a dollar store" by @Nope Nope, I am floored that my dumb little joke would even be mentioned at all. I feel more accomplished than a useless almost 30-year-old living in delusion & mummy's attic :m

She’s read here and used your amazing ideas in her latest story AD. Of course, she didn’t give you the credit you deserve. GOOD JOB 👏🏻 👏🏻👏🏻
lol thanks for telling me, I can't stand her IG. Wow way to turn someone from a supporter & adoring fan, to an annoyed viewer hanging on to awful content for pure nostalgia, to a then still subscriber who likes to vent here but has still complimented her on her now-destroyed apartment and pillow face, to someone who genuinely dislikes her fully.
Almost makes me want to send a few emails to her sponsors and partners about the way she puts me off their products. "Hi, seller of "gross scratchy" dress pahh-fect Freddy could barely keep on long enough to try and convince me to buy it so you pay her commission, I'm worried about the hygiene of your products during a frkkin pandemic, and I don't want to risk receiving sweat and glitter soaked sandpaper, do please keep an eye on influencers who keep the tag on"
Which would take more effort than she puts into her content 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I met her on holiday in 2016 recognised her from her blog that I used to read and she was nothing but lovely really can’t fault the girl I do think she’s genuine.
That's nice to hear. There are worse ways to build a following than by being nice to other people, so fair play to her ☺

Reactions: 10
Personally I put mine in the laundry room. Even when I lived in England I had a laundry room. In the bed sit I first stayed in when I arrived I used a launderette. Then when I got more settled and did well I never had it in my kitchen always a laundry room. That maybe a Hungarian thing. There’s a place for everything. Some choose to put it in the kitchen, if there’s no other space whatever. The response of that is as immature as hers. Typical! You can’t rely on her to intelligent can you?! 🤦‍♀️ Always surly, always ignorant and always a dig at who’s shes catering for. Freddy stop biting the hand that feeds you

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Personally I put mine in the laundry room. Even when I lived in England I had a laundry room. In the bed sit I first stayed in when I arrived I used a launderette. Then when I got more settled and did well I never had it in my kitchen always a laundry room. That maybe a Hungarian thing. There’s a place for everything. Some choose to put it in the kitchen, if there’s no other space whatever. The response of that is as immature as hers. Typical! You can’t rely on her to intelligent can you?! 🤦‍♀️ Always surly, always ignorant and always a dig at who’s shes catering for. Freddy stop biting the hand that feeds you
Way to completely alienate her non-UK audience 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know it’s common in flats/apartments to have the washing machine in the kitchen but many newer apartments have a small laundry room, we always had it out of the kitchen. Obviously not always an option especially in older houses converted.

Reactions: 8
Harper is very cute. All babies are cute (I’ve blurred her face for privacy reasons to be respectful to Amy) but there’s nothing more awkward than Freddy holding her. Sorry but she does not look or act like a maternal person when she’s given the most wonderful opportunity. She could at least smile in this photo. There is nothing more wonderful and a privilege to have the opportunity to be holding your friend or family’s newborn baby. Freddy looks awkward and off in this. As if she’s almost thinking if there was a thought bubbles “don’t spit up on my dress” or something vacuous and standard Freddy surliness. Amy on the other hand is doing a good job, some of her posts have been quite wise lately, don’t agreeing with the merching but at the end of the day it’s her choice to.

On the video thing she just posted not once did she look at Harper, posing, acting weird with Amy. If I’m holding somebody’s beautiful baby the last thing I would be doing is selfies and not looking at him or her or both whichever. The only good thing is that she’s holding her correctly, no engagement at all. It’s sad because she’s more interested in trying to appear good but the body language is just strange and off. Saying she’s the stepmum I’d hazard a guess at what kind she’d be like.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
This is such a sarky and immature response. I don't think I've ever lived in a house without a separate laundry room in the UK, except when I was a student renting privately.

This is such a sarky and immature response. I don't think I've ever lived in a house without a separate laundry room in the UK, except when I was a student renting privately.
In all honesty, I think there’s nothing wrong with the response. It’s just a jokey response. All the houses I’ve lived in and all my friends houses have the washing machine in the kitchen. Freddy might not be perfect but seriously, people here are just looking for an opportunity to pick fault with her.

Reactions: 20
In all honesty, I think there’s nothing wrong with the response. It’s just a jokey response. All the houses I’ve lived in and all my friends houses have the washing machine in the kitchen. Freddy might not be perfect but seriously, people here are just looking for an opportunity to pick fault with her.
I stand by my opinion. I respectfully disagree that “people here (including me in that) is looking for an opportunity to pick fault with her” there are many here including myself that credit her when it’s due. Albeit not often lately. She’s changed as many do when they get older and her choices are up for discussion as she posts publicly. Makes me wonder why you’ve joined this site but only you can speak for you nobody else can. Nobody else can speak for others.

Harper is very cute. All babies are cute (I’ve blurred her face for privacy reasons to be respectful to Amy) but there’s nothing more awkward than Freddy holding her. Sorry but she does not look or act like a maternal person when she’s given the most wonderful opportunity. She could at least smile in this photo. There is nothing more wonderful and a privilege to have the opportunity to be holding your friend or family’s newborn baby. Freddy looks awkward and off in this. As if she’s almost thinking if there was a thought bubbles “don’t spit up on my dress” or something vacuous and standard Freddy surliness. Amy on the other hand is doing a good job, some of her posts have been quite wise lately, don’t agreeing with the merching but at the end of the day it’s her choice to.

On the video thing she just posted not once did she look at Harper, posing, acting weird with Amy. If I’m holding somebody’s beautiful baby the last thing I would be doing is selfies and not looking at him or her or both whichever. The only good thing is that she’s holding her correctly, no engagement at all. It’s sad because she’s more interested in trying to appear good but the body language is just strange and off. Saying she’s the stepmum I’d hazard a guess at what kind she’d be like.
The baby's not even in the frame in some of those screenshots. How narcissistic do you have to be to show yourself off when you have a newborn in your hands? She's prob jealous of the baby getting more gushes and attention than her LOL...

Also not sure who the other person is, but Jesus lay off the Botox and fillers.

I don’t know about you all… but I wouldn’t be allowing anyone to hold my baby especially during a pandemic that wasn’t in my household without a mask.

my son was months old when we went on locked down the first time and I kept him away from everyone and if they came in contact- a mask would be worn.

• Heart
Oh yes she always "jokes" when she's being a mean, catty and jealous. Most of us are still hoping Freddy will redeem herself but she's too far gone at this stage.
I don’t know about you all… but I wouldn’t be allowing anyone to hold my baby especially during a pandemic that wasn’t in my household without a mask.

my son was months old when we went on locked down the first time and I kept him away from everyone and if they came in contact- a mask would be worn.
Same here - it was months until I asked people to come visit (even in normal circumstances) but Amy seems quite happy with all the people in her party holding her baby... well to each their own.

Reactions: 7
Sorry but she does not look or act like a maternal person
I don't like Freddy either, but whether she chooses to become a mother one day or not is entirely up to her and JJ. I wish society would stop critizing women for not feeling maternal and choosing to be childless.

Reactions: 24
Oh yes she always "jokes" when she's being a mean, catty and jealous. Most of us are still hoping Freddy will redeem herself but she's too far gone at this stage.
Yeah, I've seen that response to Americans re toilets before, but coming from her it just comes off as catty.

Regarding the baby, I do find the selfies vacuous, but also she's excited to see Amy again. As long as everyone is double vaccinated and regularly testing, which is free and accessible to everyone, then I don't have a problem with this party, but I can see why others would be concerned by it. Different story if there are any anti vaxxers among them though.

I don't like Freddy either, but whether she chooses to become a mother one day or not is entirely up to her and JJ. I wish society would stop critizing women for not feeling maternal and choosing to be childless.
Agree, also I think that first photo is sweet if very obviously posed and edited. Harper seems very well behaved in all the chaos of a party with loads of strangers! What a calm baby ☺

Reactions: 1
Re-read my comment and you will see I’m not criticising her in general but at that moment based on her choices in that moment and the videos.

“Sorry but she does not look or act like a maternal person when she’s given the most wonderful opportunity. She could at least smile in this photo.” That is exactly what I wrote. You chose to quote me but failed to mention the rest of the sentence but cut it in half to make your point, you should have mention all of it to understand the context I said it in. And I stand by it.

The baby's not even in the frame in some of those screenshots. How narcissistic do you have to be to show yourself off when you have a newborn in your hands? She's prob jealous of the baby getting more gushes and attention than her LOL...

Also not sure who the other person is, but Jesus lay off the Botox and fillers.
That is her friend Amy who is model , i use to like but she is coming increasingly annoying recently .

She was a beautiful girl before all the fillers.

• Wow
That is her friend Amy who is model , i use to like but she is coming increasingly annoying recently .

She was a beautiful girl before all the fillers.

Amy is stunning. She comes across kinder and more grounded although at times very naive. She always replies to comments and has a sense of humour doesn’t spit proverbially speaking at her audience either. She also manages to be very eloquent in her response to naysayers she’s very articulate and can put her point across without bitterness

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.