Freddy My Love #3 Wannabe posh brat with the mixed matched styled flat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her taste is terrible. All that gold with the leopard cushions with those huge flower pots? "Dictator of fashion" indeed.
This is a theme I've seen for quite a few years now in homeware stores! I actually expected that Freddy would go for more unconventional items but most of it was quite normal in a sense 🤔

And I totally agree with previous posts saying she at least doesn't go for the typical influencer style!

Still not my cup of tea 🤭

Reactions: 5
Lol the little passive aggressive emoji at the end. I can’t stand her.
View attachment 589460
If that is true than just a red herring of the commentator, Freddy needs to be mindful that with her job comes legal responsibilities not just what she seems is “adequate” which is a very loaded answer. Also Freddy cannot afford to play silly buggers either with commentators as many pose as friendly commentators when in reality I’m willing to bet my bottom dollar there are tax evading investigating officers for HMRC or the ASA who comment incognito and view these people’s videos. Not worth the investigation or summons which would likely with her go in one ear and out the other then brace yourselves for the righteous indignation from her even though it would be entirely her fault as it always is. Not even big business owners run the risk. It’s a rooky mistake to make especially when she insists to her audience in various ways she’s a serious businesswoman. All she is a tax paying poser only because she legally has to

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Unfortunately the ASA seems completely toothless, on the Niomi Smart thread she's been reported several times for dodgy ad practice and nothing seems to happen. This industry is in dire need of proper regulation.

Reactions: 17
Unfortunately the ASA seems completely toothless, on the Niomi Smart thread she's been reported several times for dodgy ad practice and nothing seems to happen. This industry is in dire need of proper regulation.
Two possible hypothesise on that:

1. YouTube is not an investable outfit for the ASA to waste money and resources on. As it’s trendy now but give it 5 years, will it still rule the wavelengths?

2. They are understaffed, overworked and lied to. Or not properly managed.

Reactions: 11
I know this story post has already been mentioned but I have to rant. In the recent home vlog alone she called tracksuits ‘scruffy’ and said she had changed into something ‘actually nice’. She says black tights are hideous, grey crushed velvet interiors were an april fools joke, refers to herself as a ‘dictator of taste’, has called multiple clothing items disgusting before jumping on the bandwagon (cough flared jeans cough), and this is just to name a FEW occasions. Most of her channel is her bashing others homes and clothing choices - mainly because she assumes her followers think she is right and everyone else is wrong. Now that the shoe is on the other foot she’s upset that everyone isn’t kneeling her feet worshipping her “parisian boudoir” 🤮 The hypocrisy and narcissism is genuinely shocking!
Christ the grammar - that was incredibly painful to read.

Reactions: 2
Whenever I dream of being fortunate enough to have a beautiful house of my own and being able to decorate it, an interior designer is most definitely included in my dream. I love interior design and beautiful objects but if I had the funds I would always consult an actual professional when renovating and decorating an entire house. I feel like if I did everything myself, a professional would be immediately able to point out some terrible rookie mistakes.

I think Freddy could've easily partnered with interior designers or have a professional come in and give some recommendations for color and material choices. It would immediately add (resell) value to the apartment and help her avoid some slightly childish design decisions.

Good for her for having her own taste and knowing what she wants, but it's borderline conceited to trust her own opinion over that of any professionals when she could've easily had help from some amazingly talented and experienced people.

Reactions: 10
Super late but here's what i think about her flat update:
I like the lounge. I think the color look nice and not too girly. I like the flooring as well. This is the nicest room after the kitchen imo.
The bedroom is just ugly. Too much moulding and the colors just don't go together. I actually think that the bedrooms' original color (which read more as grey/lavender on my screen) looks nicer with the green.
Still not feeling the bathroom.

Whenever I dream of being fortunate enough to have a beautiful house of my own and being able to decorate it, an interior designer is most definitely included in my dream. I love interior design and beautiful objects but if I had the funds I would always consult an actual professional when renovating and decorating an entire house. I feel like if I did everything myself, a professional would be immediately able to point out some terrible rookie mistakes.

I think Freddy could've easily partnered with interior designers or have a professional come in and give some recommendations for color and material choices. It would immediately add (resell) value to the apartment and help her avoid some slightly childish design decisions.

Good for her for having her own taste and knowing what she wants, but it's borderline conceited to trust her own opinion over that of any professionals when she could've easily had help from some amazingly talented and experienced people.
In short, she is too insecure for professional advice or anybody else’s for that matter unless it’s her mother’s tacky visions or her father roped in to “make it happen”. Also she has a bad habit for asking for advice from her audience who decide then when she gets sick of it or stick she blames them. I wouldn’t say it’s borderline conceited. Full blown conceited.

Reactions: 13
Also she has a bad habit for asking for advice from her audience who decide then when she gets sick of it or stick she blames them.
The other day she was saying she will delete any negative comments or comments from people who don’t like choices she’s made. Next thing she’s doing polls for opinions on the curtains. So does she care what viewers think or not? Make it make sense!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The other day she was saying she will delete any negative comments or comments from people who don’t like choices she’s made. Next thing she’s doing polls for opinions on the curtains. So does she care what viewers think or not? Make it make sense!
I can’t be bothered to watch her anymore, did she actually say that? Wow! So hold on, let me put my life online, let me try to sell things to my audience but I don’t want to hear any of their thoughts unless they perfectly agree with mine? She’d be quicker building a golden shrine of herself and putting a bucket beside it for people to throw money into...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Yikes…what a difference makeup makes. Does she have a lazy left eyelid? I’ve seen it in her videos but chalked it up to the moving video angles. However, the lazy eyelid is prevelant in the SO GLOWING still shot 😳
“I am going to try and get this done regularly” que her announcement video “I dOnT sPeNd AnY mOnEY 🥴
Well no tit you don’t spend money as you get everything for free 🤨

• Sick
Please tell me she’s not getting angry with minimum-wage delivery people, because SHE gave them the wrong address?! This is a whole new level of inconsiderate, I’m shocked. She should be truly embarrassed for complaining about this. Get some perspective, your highness.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Meltdown alert…I predict today will be a witch fest because she’s had a couch delivery debacle. While ordinary people would just roll with it, Ms. I Don’t Work And Can Easily Be Available At Anytime, is having a meltdown. Freddy, STFU, get off Instagram, and just arrange another delivery date. There, conflict solved! GEESH💫

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her ugly personality really rears its head when something doesn't go perfectly her way.... I can imagine her screaming on the phone.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
While Freddy’s in full tantrum I imagine her dad rushes over to the apartment to accept the couch delivery. On the drive he’s looking forward to the day she MOVES OUT! 😂 Also, her mom doesn’t seem to be at Freddy’s beckoning call. Probably has had it up to her eyeballs with Freddy😤 I’m certain her mom and Coco are elated that she’ll be gone soon. It’s clear Freddy’s coping skills are underdeveloped. It’s going to be interesting to watch her live on her own - a train wreck, perhaps 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Watch her burn the house down cooking an egg scramble

📞DADDDDDYYYYY it's the fire's fault!!! I'll let down my hair if you saveeee meeeee 🧙‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.